Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 12-07-2012   #1
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE
Default FCS Playoffs (...and the 2012 SHSU Bearkats)

So, I figured I'd start up another thread like last year to raise awareness.

The Sam Houston State Bearkats finished the year #5 in the FCS and have advanced to the Quarter Finals of the FCS playoffs. I know there are some SHSU alum and fans out there on the board, so I thought I'd let you guys know that...

Tonight at 7PM, the Sam Houston State Bearkats will play @ Montana State on ESPN2.

This is a quarterfinal rematch from last year, where the Kats demolished MTSU in Huntsville. This time, the game will be played in Montana, in sub 20 degree weather. Snow is in the forcast, so don't miss this one!

Hope you guys tune in, it'll be a good one! Eat 'em up Kats!

Last edited by AnthonyE; 12-07-2012 at 06:04 PM.
AnthonyE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012   #2
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 41913 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FCS Playoffs (...and the 2012 SHSU Bearkats)

CLASS OF 2000 BABY!!!!

EAT `EM UP KATS!!!!!!

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012   #3
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected

20-3 bearkats at the half!
Old 12-08-2012   #4
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134590 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Y'all have a loud bunch of fans. I heard them plenty (well, I heard the folks in the 3rd deck of the Zone stands) in Kyle Field when y'all came on down. Hope you guys do great!
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012   #5
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

My niece. GO KATS!!

Old 12-08-2012   #6
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
My niece. GO KATS!!

Your niece must have gotten her looks from the other side of the family.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012   #7
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
My niece. GO KATS!!

LOL
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-08-2012   #8
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post

LOL
Old 12-08-2012   #9
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Y'all have a loud bunch of fans. I heard them plenty (well, I heard the folks in the 3rd deck of the Zone stands) in Kyle Field when y'all came on down. Hope you guys do great!
Thanks! I wish I could have been one of those fans. I missed the game because I had a major project due at school. I wish we could be loud when we're at home, though.

Final score was 34-16 in case people were wondering.

On to the semis!
Old 12-10-2012   #10
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Kats looking tough, hope they can bring home the Ship this season, Damn i wish they could move to a FBS school
Old 12-11-2012   #11
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
My niece. GO KATS!!

I have two sons that are in college . Perhaps we could have an arranged marriage like they do in the old country . I will start the bid with 10 goats and 3 pigs .

http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-bracket/football/fcs

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012   #12
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I have two sons that are in college . Perhaps we could have an arranged marriage like they do in the old country . I will start the bid with 10 goats and 3 pigs .

http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-bracket/football/fcs
LOL im 25 and I'll pay double that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012   #13
AnthonyE 
Lurker

FCS Semifinals: SHSU @ EWU at 3PM on ESPNU.

Official Houston Watch Party:
On The Rox Sports Bar on Jones Rd.

One more win and we're back to the NC game. We're favored by 2 points on the road.
Old 12-15-2012   #14
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm pumped about the game today, on ESPN 2 for anyone that wants to watch the Kats.
Old 12-15-2012   #15
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Kick off !!!!
Old 12-15-2012   #16
AnthonyE 
Lurker

So far, a great game for Sam. Can't seem to do any wrong!

35-0 at the half.
Old 12-15-2012   #17
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyE View Post
So far, a great game for Sam. Can't seem to do any wrong!

35-0 at the half.
yeah really good game. Man sam has a BA defense.
Old 12-15-2012   #18
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Come on they cant let up, this is college i want them to score 70 and with by 63
Old 12-15-2012   #19
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

35-0 at the half. A quarter later and it is 35-28.

TD Bearkats! 42-28 with 12 minutes to go.
Old 12-15-2012   #20
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Quote:
35-0 at the half. A quarter later and it is 35-28.

TD Bearkats! 42-28 with 12 minutes to go.
Yep, refs and EWU really are keeping this one interesting.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read