Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-15-2012   #1
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171407 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Suggs Marries.....

........the woman who accused him of domestic violence......it was probably this or claims of "common law" marriage on the way to money-draining "divorce" court.......I don't see this ending very well.

Too bad. She's a nice-looking woman.

Quote:
“Last night I married my best friend and the love of my life. Our son gave her away and our daughter looked like a miniature version of my beautiful bride as she stood next to her. I’m a lucky, lucky man. Thank you God for all of your blessings and for showing me such amazing favor,” Suggs wrote.

According to USA Today, the wedding came three days after Suggs’ now-wife, Candace Williams, removed a protective order that she got against Suggs on November 20. When she requested that order, Williams claimed that Suggs punched her in the neck and dragged her alongside a car he was driving while their two children sat inside. That was at least the second time that Williams claimed Suggs had been violent to her in the presence of their children; in 2009 Williams claimed that Suggs threw a soap dispenser at her head, hit her in the chest with his hand, and held a bottle of bleach over her and their then-1-year-old son.
link
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012   #2
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 43520 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Suggs Marries.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
........the woman who accused him of domestic violence......it was probably this or claims of "common law" marriage on the way to money-draining "divorce" court.......I don't see this ending very well.

Too bad. She's a nice-looking woman.

link
For some reason I have a hard time believing he punched her in the throat and she survived. She's tiny.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012   #3
Lucky

Rep Power: 120321 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Love conquers all. Apparently, even bleach.
Old 12-15-2012   #4
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't see it ending well either.

Maryland does not recognize in-state common law marriage. They will recognize it from states like Texas which do.
Old 12-15-2012   #5
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171407 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I don't see it ending well either.

Maryland does not recognize in-state common law marriage. They will recognize it from states like Texas which do.
Thanks. Right after I posted, I wondered and looked it up. Didn't have a chance to follow up. You're absolutely right. But somehow I get the feeling that money. not the kids alone, have some angle in this. Some sort of potential outlandish child support? Any ideas?

Last edited by CloakNNNdagger; 12-15-2012 at 07:49 PM.
Old 12-15-2012   #6
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thanks. Right after I posted, I wondered and looked it up. Didn't have a chance to follow up. You're absolutely right. But somehow I get the feeling that money. not the kids alone, have some angle in this. Some sort of potential outlandish child support? Any ideas?
I don't doubt money/press/at least awkward pseudo blackmail had some factor. I believe Maryland like most states now has a presumptive soft cap on the child support consideration meaning it is pretty defined up to a point and then capped at that presumed salary amount and you are supposed to show special needs to get more.
Old 12-15-2012   #7
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I don't doubt money/press/at least awkward pseudo blackmail had some factor. I believe Maryland like most states now has a presumptive soft cap on the child support consideration meaning it is pretty defined up to a point and then capped at that presumed salary amount and you are supposed to show special needs to get more.
From the sounds of it then, the kids are unlikely to be a good reason to stay
together in a proven long term abusive relationship.
Sponsored links
Old 12-15-2012   #8
JimBaker488
Veteran

Rep Power: 106 JimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respectedJimBaker488 is a quality contributor and well respected

He dosen't look happy in that pic ?
JimBaker488 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read