Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-12-2012   #21
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak calls out players manhood

We'll see how they respond against the Colts. But even if we win, I think we won't know if these guys respond until the playoffs. If/when we play the Patriots or Broncos then we'll see how resilient this team is. I don't think they'd roll over and let themselves get steamrolled again, but Monday's game will continue to leave that thought in the back of my mind until they prove otherwise on a national stage.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012   #22
Textan
Veteran

Rep Power: 4035 Textan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppacoffee View Post
Green Bay "whupping" their asses was an aberration.

Another ass "whupping", this time from New England, is a pattern.

Texans don't seem to be ready/capable to step up to the big time.

I was hoping against hope that this past MNF would put an end to the doubts I had about the Texans.
My faith in the team is very weak at this time.
I have no faith in Kubiak's play calling/game preparation and Schaubs ability.
Yates showed more grit and scrambling ability last year. That game winning drive against the Bengals during the regular season was something I've never seen with Schaub.
I hope the team catches fire. I hope they prove my insecurities unfounded.
I hope Kubiaks play calling leaves me smiling with its cutting edge surprises.
I hope Schaub shows me he's not a sloth.
I hope.
Textan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012   #23
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 82834 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Textan View Post
I was hoping against hope that this past MNF would put an end to the doubts I had about the Texans.
My faith in the team is very weak at this time.
I have no faith in Kubiak's play calling/game preparation and Schaubs ability.
Yates showed more grit and scrambling ability last year. That game winning drive against the Bengals during the regular season was something I've never seen with Schaub.
I hope the team catches fire. I hope they prove my insecurities unfounded.
I hope Kubiaks play calling leaves me smiling with its cutting edge surprises.
I hope Schaub shows me he's not a sloth.
I hope.
I could use a good man to help me get my project on wheels. I'll keep an eye out for you and the chessboard ready. Remember, Textan, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. I will be hoping that this letter finds you, and finds you well. Your friend. TheIronDuke
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012   #24
Textan
Veteran

Rep Power: 4035 Textan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
I could use a good man to help me get my project on wheels. I'll keep an eye out for you and the chessboard ready. Remember, Textan, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. I will be hoping that this letter finds you, and finds you well. Your friend. TheIronDuke
I was hoping someone would see all those hopes and connect the dots to Shawshank.
Just had my best laugh since the MNF massacre.
It is indeed the best of things.
Old 12-12-2012   #25
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Kubiak calls for the Texans to be more Patriot like, to play and prepare with the relentless, merciless intensity New England shows in bulldozing their national stage visions 42-14.
So now New England is put back up on a pedestal. Man, I would rather he said fucc NE. We are going to get in their shyt next time and I WILL MAKE DAMN WELL SURE OF THAT!

Teams take on the character of the head coach/leadership. Look at Detroit with Suh...That coach has a history of having those kinds of players. Going after Harbaugh because he felt disrespected...

Look at the Jets with Rex...

Cowboys with Jerry Jones...

Patriots don't do a lot of talking as a team. Just come out and play ball and punish you if they can.

This team takes after Kubiak. Listen to some of them talk. They use the same phrases as Kubiak. Hell, Schaub sounds just like Kubiak.

This team has has a long history under Kubiak of coming out and ****ting the bed. Not just this year. Not just this game. Texans have come out too often under Kubiak and looked unprepared or unmotivated. Biggest difference now is we now have talent to overcome some of those lack luster efforts.

Man, go back to the first game of the season. The texans should have come out like hell on wheels and instead they had a Dlolphins team with a rookie QB and new system hanging around with them only to be saved by Super Watt.

We rarely come out and play complete games. Either we stink at first or we stink at the end or we stink the whole way through. Very rarely do we come out under Kubiak and play good, competitive football the entire game.

I'm glad Kubiak gave his speech and challenged them, but this team will not change under him until he changes. He needs to be more assertive in his play calling. More aggressive. More thourough. Aggressiveness needs to become a habit at Reliant. Being thorough should become an ingrained part of their culture. Playing clean football and wanting to tear your opponent a new ******* should be a constant. That's what separates perennial winners from well....US.....

It should not take a loss like this...Or a loss like the Packers for us to get a fuccin hint...

Jesus...What the hell did they think? We can just go into Foxboro and **** and giggle our way to a victory?

Man...I'm happy they are talking that good talk after that ass kicking, but Kubiak...dude...

This is on you.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012   #26
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppacoffee View Post
Green Bay "whupping" their asses was an aberration.

Another ass "whupping", this time from New England, is a pattern.

Texans don't seem to be ready/capable to step up to the big time.

Agree, & it sucks. But they said the same thing about Manning & the Colts. Would you trade our last 10 years for the last 10 years of Colts seasons?

The important thing to remember, is that 6 years ago, we said we wanted a perennial play-off team. We knew nobody wins the Super Bowl every year.

So we're not going to win it this year, big whup. At least we're still playing meaningful football with 3 weeks to go. At least we know we'll be playing in January. At least we swept both the Jags & the Titans.

This has been a great ride so far. There may be 13 teams in the AFC that would love to have done what we've done so far. Fans of 13 teams that wish their team had the season we've had.

Then, at the end of the day, it's just a game. It's just entertainment. What does it say about you that you can't enjoy this?

I'm not saying you can't criticize the team, or even concede that we can't win the Super Bowl (There's a chance we'll play Baltimore in the AFC Championship game & Washington in the Super Bowl).

But it seems like you are not letting yourself enjoy a purty good season so far.
Old 12-12-2012   #27
Textan
Veteran

Can't speak for all, but I personally want more than a good regular season. I WANT IT ALL.
Selfish, I know.
Seriously, who remembers the losers in the AFC or NFC Championships?
For that matter....the losers in the Super Bowl?
40 something years I've lived in the Houston area. Was a Luv Ya Blue faithful and was never rewarded for my faith. Sure, they had some great seasons, but never the ring season.
I want the Texans to be exceptional, not good.
Old 12-12-2012   #28
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
So now New England is put back up on a pedestal. Man, I would rather he said fucc NE. We are going to get in their shyt next time and I WILL MAKE DAMN WELL SURE OF THAT!
You've got to know your players & you've got to know who you are. None of those guys in that locker room would buy that from Kubiak.

Quote:
Teams take on the character of the head coach/leadership. Look at Detroit with Suh...That coach has a history of having those kinds of players. Going after Harbaugh because he felt disrespected...

Look at the Jets with Rex...

Cowboys with Jerry Jones...
Are you serious? I love reading your posts man.... even the long ones where you talk circles around yourself.

But really?

Look at Detroit with Suh? That thing is falling apart. The Jets, falling apart. The Cowboys..... yeah, they've got some rings, but since 2002, the Texans have just as many play-off wins & a much better chance of getting to the Super Bowl.

I understand what you're saying, but I doubt Belichick would give them that speach, I doubt Dungy would give that speach, & I doubt Coughlin would give that speech.

I can't think of any "dynasty" that bullied their way there.

Perfection is the key. Chase perfection.

Quote:
Vince Lombardi
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
I know it's not obvious & difficult to see with the GB & NE losses fresh on our minds, but I think this is the direction Kubiak has us headed.
Old 12-12-2012   #29
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Can't speak for all, but I personally want more than a good regular season. I WANT IT ALL.
Selfish, I know.
40 something years I've lived in the Houston area. Was a Luv Ya Blue faithful and was never rewarded for my faith. Sure, they had some great seasons, but never the ring season.
Of course we all want the same thing. Not just us but from McNair to the lowest paid Texans employee wants it. All the coaches and players want it. Houston football fans in particular are championship starved. If we don't get to the Superbowl and win it, some fans will call for some coaches and/or players heads. It happens to 31 teams every year.

I said this in another thread: What do Bill Belichick and Gary Kubiak have in common? Neither has won a Superbowl since Kubiak has been a head coach.

Winning the Super Bowl is just not an easy goal to reach. Hopefully we get it done this year.
Old 12-12-2012   #30
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8652 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

It's pretty clear we went to New England to kiss their rings. Hopefully in the playoffs nobody on this team will be starstruck by the opposing team.
Old 12-12-2012   #31
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Selfish, I know.

As wishy washy as your faith is in the Texans, I can only imagine the type of faith you put into the Oilers.

We haven't got out of the regular season & you "know" we won't win the Super Bowl. Play-off seeding has yet to be determined, we're leading the race, & you're already pissed that we haven't won the Super Bowl.

WTF? The game is two months away.

We're trying to set ourselves up for the best possible odds of getting to the Super Bowl. There are very few people who thought we would have lost to the Patriots last year had Matt not been Haynesworthed. Between now & Jan 20th, you don't know what the Pats are going to look like, or what we're going to look like.

We should be enjoying this season & looking forward to the play-offs. Not crying about being 11-2, the best record in the AFC, & the best chance of getting HFT
Old 12-12-2012   #32
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

BDD. Big damn deal.

He needs to only look at himself if he wants to know why they act so carefree and dull all the time.

My favorite line of Remember The Titans:

"Attitude reflect leadership."

That was in response to (and isn't it funny the guy's name is GARY) Gary's poor leadership that was fracturing the team. He kept pressing him, pressing him, and finally was met with the "Attitude reflect leadership."

Whatever the big boss man is allowing, permitting, or maybe just not giving two ****s about at all...it drips down like a percolating coffee machine.

So actually, Gary Kubiak was calling himself out. Except he's too blind to see that it's HIM that has caused his own problems. No, his perfect system of offense that has HIS players--the ones he knows can run it very well--it's just an issue of the players not responding enough to it, and to his well-built team overall.

What a dumbass. I'm glad some of you think he was bold, but truthfully it's sad that he is doing this NOW. He gets on their ass in camp and then when the reg season rolls around, it's as if he thinks (I suppose) that he's got the most professional 53 men on his roster and that all that camp prep will pay off all season long.

He lets his house get in disarray, including his awkward comments about Tate that seem to run pretty deep to me.

His pep talk is good for the symptoms, but it doesn't cure the disease. No doctor tries to cure the symptoms, they medicate for it...like Kubiak is right now...but they aim to stop the real problem that is causing the symptoms. He has no ability for true introspection and dare I say the humble approach of running a full audit on himself and his own sacred cows (pun intended) that he holds so dear to him. Failing to play your best players, such as benching Tate until it was clear he couldn't bench him any longer, is my perfect example. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Looks good to mommas and daddies who have kids playing college ball, but not so much in the old NFL system.

And has been pointed out many times, by many reputable posters here, he's got a penchant for this sort of "lulled to sleep" team attitude. Yeah, great, you guys are calm when everything around you is burning down. That gets you by the WEAK teams like the Lions who used to be like the old Texans and couldn't stand the pressure so they caved easily under the weight of it. That's why I knew we'd beat the Jets. The Bears. The Jags. AND The Lions. All of those teams are not as ready as we are, and now we know we're not as ready as the Packers and Patriots are.

We're stuck in the middle. A step up that old ladder, for sure, but he's going to have to really up HIS game if he wants these guys to take the next step up the ladder. He needs to freaking stop interjecting his own play calls and just let Dennison have the full workload. And yes, Kubiak himself says he gets every call from Dennison and that he, Kubiak, will change the call if he wants to...right there on the spot. So do you think the majority of Dennison's calls go through to Matt? I doubt it.

Gary Kubiak, you need to up your game too. You of all people can't be getting your ass handed to you by the very coaches of the teams you want YOUR team to look like.

People don't change their stripes easily, though. And Gary Kubiak is the chief of all examples in that area. Yet he wants them to change? LOL. He's going to end up getting the same results as long as he keeps failing to be a better HC.
Old 12-12-2012   #33
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Selfish, I know.
Super Bowl losers? Buffalo quickly comes to mind.
Old 12-12-2012   #34
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
BDD. Big damn deal.

He needs to only look at himself if he wants to know why they act so carefree and dull all the time.

Does that go for the tough gritty wins that helped us get to 11-2, or just the 2 losses?
Quote:
And has been pointed out many times, by many reputable posters here, he's got a penchant for this sort of "lulled to sleep" team attitude.
So why did the Pats get beat by the Cardinals, Seahawks, & Baltimore again? Was that the teams attitude following the Coaches "leadership" or were they lulled to sleep by old sleepy eye?

Or does that only apply to Kubiak who's team only lost to the two best teams in the league?
Old 12-12-2012   #35
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
Super Bowl losers? Buffalo quickly comes to mind.
I was thinking New England over the last 6 years.
Old 12-12-2012   #36
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
BDD. Big damn deal.

That was in response to (and isn't it funny the guy's name is GARY) Gary's poor leadership that was fracturing the team. He kept pressing him, pressing him, and finally was met with the "Attitude reflect leadership."

Whatever the big boss man is allowing, permitting, or maybe just not giving two ****s about at all...it drips down like a percolating coffee machine.

So actually, Gary Kubiak was calling himself out. Except he's too blind to see that it's HIM that has caused his own problems. No, his perfect system of offense that has HIS players--the ones he knows can run it very well--it's just an issue of the players not responding enough to it, and to his well-built team overall.

What a dumbass. I'm glad some of you think he was bold, but truthfully it's sad that he is doing this NOW. He gets on their ass in camp and then when the reg season rolls around, it's as if he thinks (I suppose) that he's got the most professional 53 men on his roster and that all that camp prep will pay off all season long.

He lets his house get in disarray, including his awkward comments about Tate that seem to run pretty deep to me.

His pep talk is good for the symptoms, but it doesn't cure the disease. No doctor tries to cure the symptoms, they medicate for it...like Kubiak is right now...but they aim to stop the real problem that is causing the symptoms. He has no ability for true introspection and dare I say the humble approach of running a full audit on himself and his own sacred cows (pun intended) that he holds so dear to him. Failing to play your best players, such as benching Tate until it was clear he couldn't bench him any longer, is my perfect example. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Looks good to mommas and daddies who have kids playing college ball, but not so much in the old NFL system.

And has been pointed out many times, by many reputable posters here, he's got a penchant for this sort of "lulled to sleep" team attitude. Yeah, great, you guys are calm when everything around you is burning down. That gets you by the WEAK teams like the Lions who used to be like the old Texans and couldn't stand the pressure so they caved easily under the weight of it. That's why I knew we'd beat the Jets. The Bears. The Jags. AND The Lions. All of those teams are not as ready as we are, and now we know we're not as ready as the Packers and Patriots are.

We're stuck in the middle. A step up that old ladder, for sure, but he's going to have to really up HIS game if he wants these guys to take the next step up the ladder. He needs to freaking stop interjecting his own play calls and just let Dennison have the full workload. And yes, Kubiak himself says he gets every call from Dennison and that he, Kubiak, will change the call if he wants to...right there on the spot. So do you think the majority of Dennison's calls go through to Matt? I doubt it.

Gary Kubiak, you need to up your game too. You of all people can't be getting your ass handed to you by the very coaches of the teams you want YOUR team to look like.

People don't change their stripes easily, though. And Gary Kubiak is the chief of all examples in that area. Yet he wants them to change? LOL. He's going to end up getting the same results as long as he keeps failing to be a better HC.
Gp, you could have just quoted me and said "this".

Would rep if I could.
Old 12-12-2012   #37
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 103337 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

He should stand outside the locker room doing this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwwY9y6O3hw

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012   #38
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 78264 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Gp, you could have just quoted me and said "this".

Would rep if I could.
Rey, you know damned good and well that's not nearly enough key strokes!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012   #39
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 116440 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Glad I'm not the only one questioning the fortitude of this team. We got PUNKED. Plain and simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012   #40
Rey
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Does that go for the tough gritty wins that helped us get to 11-2, or just the 2 losses?

So why did the Pats get beat by the Cardinals, Seahawks, & Baltimore again? Was that the teams attitude following the Coaches "leadership" or were they lulled to sleep by old sleepy eye?

Or does that only apply to Kubiak who's team only lost to the two best teams in the league?
It's not the results tk.

It's THE WAY WE PLAY.

We play the same kind of ball we always have under kubiak. It's just now we have more talent. But when you run into a better team on a mission you get what you get this past Monday. When you face Detroit, the jags and teams like that you just out talent them....eventually....

You name a few games where the patriots might not have been on top of their game (I dont know...I didn't watch, maybe the other teams just stepped their game up) but assumning you're right, those games are aberrations for them...

Games where we play good football for most of the game are aberrations for us.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read