Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-10-2012   #141
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bring on New England

Quote:
Originally Posted by pissknocker View Post
I personally rather win them ALL!!!
Good answer LOL
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012   #142
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 119300 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Should be an interesting Monday Night Countdown. It just started.
Old 12-10-2012   #143
klockWork
Veteran

Rep Power: 23393 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected

Please, stop it. Non-Divisional game is never more important or bigger than Divisional games unless it's the last game of the season that decides home-field adv.

If there's a rematch in the playoffs the outcome of tonight games mean ditto. Circumstances changes, play calling changes, knowledges gained and get processed, players and personnel progress changes, momentum changes. The air they breathe tonight changes.

If there's a rematch in January everything from tonight games will change! If there's a team that won't accept that fact, that team Will lose every time.
klockWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012   #144
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44358 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Na, they will just talk about the Cowboys or some other NFC East team.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012   #145
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 119300 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry dude. I can't help but to get fired up for any Texans game no matter the circumstances.

I want a win tonight, same as game 1 of the preseason....well, you get my drift.

EDIT: Sorry, this was a comment to klockwork. I didn't quote, my bad.
Old 12-10-2012   #146
klockWork
Veteran

Rep Power: 23393 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected

All I'm saying is whoever win this game will not increase their chances of winning a rematch. So don't get too high if we win or too low if we lose.
The playoff is a whole different world.
Old 12-10-2012   #147
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
All I'm saying is whoever win this game will not increase their chances of winning a rematch. So don't get too high if we win or too low if we lose.
The playoff is a whole different world.
It means something to the guys playing it. Andre said so. He said it's the biggest game in the Texans history. No one has been wearing that red, white, & that blue longer than him, so he knows.

It don't mean squat to you. Fine, we get it. You're on record.

It's a big game for Andre. Maybe one day you can sit down with him & he'll explain it to you. Or you can explain to him that he don't know squat. It's just his career & your entertainment.
Old 12-10-2012   #148
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90177 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Patriots, Brady.....slurp slurp....Brady....slurp.....oh and the texans.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012   #149
klockWork
Veteran

I would have a big problem if AJ put lay it all out in this game but hold some back against Indy.
Old 12-10-2012   #150
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
I would have a big problem if AJ put lay it all out in this game but hold some back against Indy.
I personally don't think Andre "holds back" in any game.
Old 12-10-2012   #151
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90177 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Dre has waited 10 years for games like tonight! 10 years for a caged animal that lives for this type of situation!!

Show em Dre!! Show em who the best damn WR in the league is!!!
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012   #152
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I love the wisdom from Suzy Kolber - just hit Watt in the ribs when he goes up. Thanks chicka - I am sure none of the OLmen and coaches have heard that before.
Old 12-10-2012   #153
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
I'd have a big problem if any of our team captains said that.

But they didn't & they won't.

Stop adding to what the man said & take it for what it is.
Old 12-10-2012   #154
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I love the wisdom from Suzy Kolber - just hit Watt in the ribs when he goes up. Thanks chicka - I am sure none of the OLmen and coaches have heard that before.
Yeah, I'm not a big Suzy fan at all.
Old 12-10-2012   #155
klockWork
Veteran

Quote:
Let me rephrase that: I would have a problem if AJ put so much out in this game that there won't be enough left against Indy.
Old 12-10-2012   #156
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3019 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I'd still kiss her.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012   #157
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So you rather win this game than the Titans game or the upcoming Colts game?
Winning this game would be nice, but honest I just don't want to be punked by the big bad bully on the block.

I more concerned with "how we play" vs. Coming out with a w. Although the w is and always will be the goal.

I don't pull this card a lot, but how much organized team sports have you played?

I ask because when you are on a team that has been bad or ok, when you start to become good you look at games like this as reassurance that you are in fact what you think you are.

You don't have to like it or agree with it, but to the players in that locker room this is a game where they can prove something.

You say that they are all about what people think....HELLO! That is the main thing that drives athletes...shutting up the doubters...quieting the haters...

Being able to stand up at the end if a game and saying I told you bastards so....
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012   #158
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, I'm not a big Suzy fan at all.
Me either so much, but she sure has some nice sticks.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read