Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 12-10-2012   #21
ItsMyFault
It's on me.

Rep Power: 487 ItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Most Texans fans aren't bandwagon fans. Sorry to disappoint.
Old 12-10-2012   #22
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77990 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMyFault View Post
And we have the high blood pressure to prove it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
We've been GRONKED!
So we all have ghonorrea?
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012   #23
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRONKED View Post

For the record, houston has an awesome team and excluding the above I think theyre the better team for sure (prolly best in nfl). Big game time tho? Cant take them over pats...pack..or giants tbh
Funny, I can't ever pick the Pats over the Giants. I wonder why that is...
Old 12-10-2012   #24
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Funny, I can't ever pick the Pats over the Giants. I wonder why that is...
Because the patsies arent allowed to videotape other teams practices anymore.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012   #25
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Isn't it past your bedtime kiddo?
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012   #26
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
I think that experience edge, coaching edge (bb), brady as a leader/x factor...will weigh very heavily in both tonights game and any playoff rematch. Tonights game includes homefield too, so pretty cocky lol.
This will be the second time we screw the Brady Bunch out of home field advantage.

Could be habit forming.
Old 12-10-2012   #27
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Before it crashes and burns tonight.

Your beloved texans will get lit up. It wont be close.

I could post actual analysis here on why the pats will blow you out but these mods took a week to fkn approve me here so its too late for good conversation. Besides id likely get dismissed like all the espn experts picking the pats to win.

Instead, just want to point out that what rodgers did to your d was no fluke, no blip. Brady will do the same.

Pats by no less than 20.

Houston ko'd from playoffs by pats or broncos..depends who gets you first.

You heard it here.

(If I dont get banned ill be back to talk trash after)

Gl texans! (Mnf? Bright lights? In Foxboro? Vs g.o.a.t? Youll need it
I must admit this was the most well thought out analysis i have ever seen. Some many valid good points. Love when quality opposing fans stop by to discuss the game.

On another note the texans are going to kick the Patriots ass up and down the field, and afterwards i do hope you come back. BUT like we have seen SO MANY times before you will not return like a man and admit that the texans are now king and your patriots are our little Bitches.

Good Day SIR !!!
Old 12-10-2012   #28
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow.

If the Patriots show up with a performance equal to your smack talking it WILL be a 20 point victory...

For the Texans.
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012   #29
qqert
Veteran

Rep Power: 10591 qqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMyFault View Post

been through the demarcus faggins era, where it was noted that the training staff would let the wind blow around a blow-up doll around the field at reliant stadium and still get a reception.

or that screw-up by dunta robinson that robbed texans of a last minute victory over titans.

i've been a long suffering texan fan every sunday since the wrecked carr days!
qqert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012   #30
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I must admit this was the most well thought out analysis i have ever seen. Some many valid good points. Love when quality opposing fans stop by to discuss the game.

On another note the texans are going to kick the Patriots ass up and down the field, and afterwards i do hope you come back. BUT like we have seen SO MANY times before you will not return like a man and admit that the texans are now king and your patriots are our little Bitches.

Good Day SIR !!!
I would be willing to put some serious money on never seeing him again if the Pats lose. And I don't ever bet.
Old 12-10-2012   #31
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 23440 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I could post actual analysis here on why the pats will blow you out but these mods took a week to fkn approve me here so its too late for good conversation. Besides id likely get dismissed like all the espn experts picking the pats to win.

Instead, just want to point out that what rodgers did to your d was no fluke, no blip. Brady will do the same.

Pats by no less than 20.

Houston ko'd from playoffs by pats or broncos..depends who gets you first.

You heard it here.

(If I dont get banned ill be back to talk trash after)

Gl texans! (Mnf? Bright lights? In Foxboro? Vs g.o.a.t? Youll need it
I am from the New England area and remember Pat's fans having a bit more class than this.

Win, lose or tie I want to see a good game with no serious injuries - to either team, but

GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-10-2012   #32
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I would be willing to put some serious money on never seeing him again if the Pats lose. And I don't ever bet.
In my younger more immature days, before the "cough cough" joy of children and a "cough cough" wonderful wife i used to go to opposing message boards and talk crap, and it was when we sucked. And you can bet i never went back to eat my crow, of course for the most part i knew we'd lose it was just fun to get them sturred up.

Now that i am a mature adult i rarely ever go to other boards and create an account, i do skim opposing boards to see whta they are saying about the Almighty Texans.

This young Lad will learn <(trying to sound educated there), Hopefully. Although i have noticed that it is taking younger generations a lot longer to "grow up" than i did our the generations before me. All these 22-30 year olds still acting like a bunch of teenage brats.
Old 12-10-2012   #33
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53040 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
I am from the New England area and remember Pat's fans having a bit more class than this.
When did you move? Things have changed.

Boston sports fans are insufferable.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012   #34
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post

3 superbowls will change you almost like 3 shots of whiskey will change you. It happens.
Old 12-10-2012   #35
thunderkyss 
&amp; so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:

Gronked, you started this.

I hope you understand that we're all just talking schitz. We do respect the Patriots. But we're not giving them anything & the Texans aren't giving them anything either.

The Patriots are going to have to earn it tonight.
Old 12-10-2012   #36
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

To OP, we'll see, it could go either way honestly. No stupid mistakes are allowed in this game, that's both from players and coaches.

I hope that Kubiak never lets the foot off the gas, it could be a possible shootout and we need to score on every posession.

I'm nervous as hell, but hey, that's what makes the game so great (and my blood pressure so high)
Old 12-10-2012   #37
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

BTW how in the hell do we get off the bandwagon when we are the Mother Fing bandwagon ????
Old 12-10-2012   #38
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It was too late for good conversation the second you hit the submit thread button.
Old 12-10-2012   #39
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 51302 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post

Win, lose or tie I want to see a good game with no serious injuries - to either team, but

GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post

Man, you guys have some thin skin. Smack talk fuels sports rivalries. I'd love to develop a rivalry with new england like Indy had with them a few years back. When guys like this start coming on it just means you're finally good.

Anyway, to Gronked, I say bring it on. Interesting who you chose as your nickname considering your boy isn't even man enough to suit up tonight. Maybe he should've spent less time doing Dunkin' Donut commercials and more time in phys therapy and you guys would have a better chance tonight.

I've been listening to the broadcasts on the local news up here. Pats players are not nearly as confident as you are. Neither is Bellichek.
Old 12-10-2012   #40
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

This is the second guy who's complained that it took a week to get approved. I'm curious why so long? I really really love it when opposing fans come here to talk football. It looks like we may have missed out on a fair amount of smack.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read