Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-09-2012   #221
MistaRed
All Pro

Rep Power: 13090 MistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MNF Pats VS Texans. Lets Predict ;)

Just read there's an 80% chance of rain for monday night in Foxborough.
MistaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012   #222
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaRed View Post
Just read there's an 80% chance of rain for monday night in Foxborough.
Hmmm... everything else I have read says most of the rain will be done before the afternoon.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012   #223
MistaRed
All Pro

Rep Power: 13090 MistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
Hmmm... everything else I have read says most of the rain will be done before the afternoon.
The report I read says they'll get some afternoon showers, temp in the 40's.
MistaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012   #224
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 163027 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

I actually read mid 30's and an inch of snow.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012   #225
Everlong
Rookie

Rep Power: 657 Everlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respected

Hi all, Patriots fan. Just wanted to say we've had lots of Texan fans on the Patriots boards this week and other than the Saints I cannot remember such a good fan base hitting the boards for the week. Everybody was very gracious and lots of good football talk with no trolls at all. Some weeks it can be ridiculous. I've been reading the boards here all week until my account got validated and again very level headed and good football talk.

Regarding the rain it is supposed to rain into the game. Gillette is field turf so unlike your game against the Bears it will not have a major effect on footing. It will drop into the low 40's as the game goes on so if it remains wet that will effect the ball for the QB's and skill players for both teams. Overall I doubt the conditions are going to play a major factor for either team.

I hope it's an epic game where neither team has any injuries. I like the Pats in a 31-27 type of game. If the game was in Houston I would predict the same score but the other way. I think these teams are that close. Good luck.
Everlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012   #226
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlong View Post
Hi all, Patriots fan. Just wanted to say we've had lots of Texan fans on the Patriots boards this week and other than the Saints I cannot remember such a good fan base hitting the boards for the week. Everybody was very gracious and lots of good football talk with no trolls at all. Some weeks it can be ridiculous. I've been reading the boards here all week until my account got validated and again very level headed and good football talk.

Regarding the rain it is supposed to rain into the game. Gillette is field turf so unlike your game against the Bears it will not have a major effect on footing. It will drop into the low 40's as the game goes on so if it remains wet that will effect the ball for the QB's and skill players for both teams. Overall I doubt the conditions are going to play a major factor for either team.

I hope it's an epic game where neither team has any injuries. I like the Pats in a 31-27 type of game. If the game was in Houston I would predict the same score but the other way. I think these teams are that close. Good luck.
Welcome! Same props to you and your fans. It has been fun talking real football without all the BS.

I do think that no matter who wins this game, it wont mean much come January when we hopefully meet again. Lets just hope it goes down here in Houston. Here is to a classic game with all the helpings and no injuries.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012   #227
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Everybody was very gracious and lots of good football talk with no trolls at all.
Well... let's see what I can do about that.
Old 12-09-2012   #228
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hi all, Patriots fan. Just wanted to say we've had lots of Texan fans on the Patriots boards this week and other than the Saints I cannot remember such a good fan base hitting the boards for the week.
Welcome to the MB. Our Pats visitors have been very good as well.

Here's to an exciting injury free game.
Old 12-09-2012   #229
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Thanks man and welcome !!! So far all the Pats fans we have seen are way better than any other teams fans i have seen. Glad to have you guys here. Hopefully yall can come back during the play-offs and the tealks and get a lil more serious
Old 12-09-2012   #230
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Welcome to the boards! Thanks for taking the time to join and post up. EPIC game with NO injuries for either team! Good luck tomorrow!
Old 12-09-2012   #231
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
This is a mental game. Gary knows that Bill is going to focus on taking away an important aspect of our offensive game and exploit a particular weakness in our defense, so Gary will focus our efforts on a separate but equally potent aspect of our offense & disguise our defensive pre-snap look on defense. However, Gary knows that Bill knows Gary knows so he'll expect Bill to take away that second most important aspect of our offense & attack the weaknesses caused by disguising our primary defensive weakness, so Gary will improve out tertiary offensive aspect & disguise our defenses disguise.

But of course Bill knows Gary knows that Bill knows so he'll game plan the tertiary offense & disguised defensive disguises.

But Gary knows that Bill knows that Gary knows Bill knows.......

Patriots 8 Texans 7 in the ugliest game you've ever seen.

So basically you're saying "Never mess with a Sicilian when death is on the line!" right?

What about getting into a land war in Asia? No?
Old 12-09-2012   #232
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
This is a mental game. Gary knows that Bill is going to focus on taking away an important aspect of our offensive game and exploit a particular weakness in our defense, so Gary will focus our efforts on a separate but equally potent aspect of our offense & disguise our defensive pre-snap look on defense. However, Gary knows that Bill knows Gary knows so he'll expect Bill to take away that second most important aspect of our offense & attack the weaknesses caused by disguising our primary defensive weakness, so Gary will improve out tertiary offensive aspect & disguise our defenses disguise.

But of course Bill knows Gary knows that Bill knows so he'll game plan the tertiary offense & disguised defensive disguises.

But Gary knows that Bill knows that Gary knows Bill knows.......

Patriots 8 Texans 7 in the ugliest game you've ever seen.
Watt?

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012   #233
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Watt?
my thoughts exactly.....
Old 12-09-2012   #234
C Madd
Veteran

Rep Power: 4156 C Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
So basically you're saying "Never mess with a Sicilian when death is on the line!" right?

What about getting into a land war in Asia? No?
Must spread rep? Inconceivable!
C Madd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012   #235
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

The Patriots have won 20 consecutive games in the second half of the regular season.

The last team to defeat them? The 2009 Texans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012   #236
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
The Patriots have won 20 consecutive games in the second half of the regular season.

The last team to defeat them? The 2009 Texans.
If (which is not "I hope for") Welker blows his knee out is Belichick going to blame it on their field turf?
Old 12-09-2012   #237
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012   #238
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJokaa View Post
sweet......

must spread rep
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012   #239
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5860 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Welcome to the Board. Should be a great game, and maybe a preview of a rematch soon to come.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012   #240
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Welcome to the Board. Should be a great game, and maybe a preview of a rematch soon to come.
WOW u got green WTF

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read