Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-06-2012   #41
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209280 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: For years friends of mine used to tell me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Exactly, some think it means a change in something not the end, maybe the start of another ice age, a shift in climate. Who knows. It is really just how different people interpert it.
Actually the whole subject of the Mayan calendar is completly overblown anyway. But, like UFOs, it's fun to screw with.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012   #42
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Exactly, some think it means a change in something not the end, maybe the start of another ice age, a shift in climate. Who knows. It is really just how different people interpert it.
There are Mayan lecturers on youtube. Most Mayans reside in
modern-day Mexico. Their calendar wasn't meant to "predict" weather
patterns, but to chart the cycles of the stars. Cosmology is the science
of recognizing the roles of the stars in human consciousness (spirituality.)

Unfortunately, Cortes and his ilk destroyed much of the information regarding
this science, and humanity is backward for it. The same went on when
the Arabs and French invaded Egypt. Much could be said about Spain and England's
rape of southeast Asia and the Pacific Islands, etc.

All that is left of the Mayan science is fragments.
Old 12-06-2012   #43
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJokaa View Post
Lol what?
Were you not one of our brothers that took a vow to not *ahem* have "carnal knowledge" of a female until we won a playoff game???

Nevermind!! Run through some shyte!!!!
Old 12-06-2012   #44
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Actually the whole subject of the Mayan calendar is completly overblown anyway. But, like UFOs, it's fun to screw with.
It's almost as fun as you talking about how you had to clean bird shyte off of bouys!!! That shyte ROCKS!!!
Old 12-06-2012   #45
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Were you not one of our brothers that took a vow to not *ahem* have "carnal knowledge" of a female until we won a playoff game???

That was TheRealJoker and he was a happy camper last year after the Bengals game. Actually, I think we just had to make the playoffs.

edit, had to go find the thead. For those new around here.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...hlight=playoff
Old 12-06-2012   #46
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 7520 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Nope, not me... You introduced me to him at the 49ers tailgate tho lol
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012   #47
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209280 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It's almost as fun as you talking about how you had to clean bird shyte off of bouys!!! That shyte ROCKS!!!
You go try chipping frozen seagull **** off bouys in the middle of winter and see how you like it.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012   #48
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post

the Arabs and French invaded Egypt. Much could be said about Spain and England's

Wow, it's almost like the Soul Cube.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012   #49
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post

Yes i have studied in on it and there are many different theories, i dont think it means the end of the world.

As i said it was ironic friends would say that and now we are 11-1
Old 12-06-2012   #50
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
That was TheRealJoker and he was a happy camper last year after the Bengals game. Actually, I think we just had to make the playoffs.

edit, had to go find the thead. For those new around here.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...hlight=playoff
Howd that work out for you anywas Jokaa
Old 12-06-2012   #51
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 7520 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

It wasn't me -___-

I love my Texans but I couldn't give up sex for that lol
Old 12-06-2012   #52
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJokaa View Post
It wasn't me -___-

I love my Texans but I couldn't give up sex for that lol
No wonder it took us so long to make it to the play-offs....u failed us Jokaa
Old 12-06-2012   #53
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

I'm sorry
Old 12-07-2012   #54
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 8248 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

jj watt will save us..
Old 12-09-2012   #55
Texabama
waterboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
jj watt will save us..
Actually Dikembe will.

http://www.oldspicesavestheworld.com/

Time will be added to the Mayan calender so that the Texans can win the Superbowl.
Texabama is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read