Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-06-2012   #21
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: For years friends of mine used to tell me....

Hold up, isn't it stated in the Bible that only GOD can predict when the end will come? But that a mere mortal can't? So what's up?
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012   #22
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 102277 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJokaa View Post
Hold up, isn't it stated in the Bible that only GOD can predict when the end will come? But that a mere mortal can't? So what's up?
Yes Yes it says that, thats why i pay a 2 guys to sit around and think its about to be the end of the world, 2 12 hour shifts. Until after the superbowl, sorry funds run out by then.
Old 12-06-2012   #23
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 258627 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Mayans and UFOs and aliens dude. There were here all along.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012   #24
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

Either you're just trolling, or actually believe that it's the end? ^^^

I do think something will happen tho
Old 12-06-2012   #25
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 258627 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Either you're just trolling, or actually believe that it's the end? ^^^
I do think something will happen tho
Neither. Just having fun.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012   #26
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

SOOO.... What you're saying is that if the Texans win a Super Bowl, the Mayan calender is / was correct (end of the world)? Well except for the fact "if" the Texans won this season, it would be like early February of 2013???

THAT's AWESOME that the Mayans were so foresighted that they originated the "Add this Extension?".... DirecTv are such cop-outs!
Old 12-06-2012   #27
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 102277 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
SOOO.... What you're saying is that if the Texans win a Super Bowl, the Mayan calender is / was correct (end of the world)? Well except for the fact "if" the Texans won this season, it would be like early February of 2013???

THAT's AWESOME that the Mayans were so foresighted that they originated the "Add this Extension?".... DirecTv are such cop-outs!
exactly
Old 12-06-2012   #28
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117593 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Only Alien I know of
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012   #29
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 245830 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
I think it says only God knows the hour. The Mayans haven't got that specific about the whole thing.
Old 12-06-2012   #30
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 245830 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:

I thought the whole thing was that "now" that the stars are aligning & the Texans look to be the favorites for the Super Bowl, the world is going to end & we never get that chance.
Old 12-06-2012   #31
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
exactly
Right on!!!
Old 12-06-2012   #32
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post

Only Alien I know of
Dude... Peyton needs to talk to Alex Rodriguez about "oranging - evenly"... Just sayin'!
Old 12-06-2012   #33
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I think it says only God knows the hour. The Mayans haven't got that specific about the whole thing.
I was wondering about that, it turns 12 somewhere 1st and then an hour later else where. How do we kno what time?
Old 12-06-2012   #34
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I thought the whole thing was that "now" that the stars are aligning & the Texans look to be the favorites for the Super Bowl, the world is going to end & we never get that chance.
Why would stars have to align??

Texans will make a run... Whatever happens, happens.

DUDE, or Dudette (no matter) , QUIT TAKING YOURSELF SO SERIOUSLY...
Old 12-06-2012   #35
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Wow this thread isnt supposed to turn into serious end of the world talk, please just read OP and see the humor.
Old 12-06-2012   #36
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Wow this thread isnt supposed to turn into serious end of the world talk, please just read OP and see the humor.
I can not have this world end without "theJokaa" having carnal knowledge....

Just saying!
Old 12-06-2012   #37
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Quote:
I can not have this world end without "theJokaa" having carnal knowledge....

Just saying!
Lol what?
Old 12-06-2012   #38
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Cats and dogs living together..... Mass hysteria!
Old 12-06-2012   #39
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38102 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Madd View Post
You would think that if the Mayans were that good at predicting things, they would have seen the Spanish coming to destroy their entire civilization.
The Mayan Calendar was created by carefully observing the cosmos for
thousands of years. Within the calendar are cycles. The Mayan Calendar
does not "end." The end of one cycle, is simply the start of a new one.

Western education tricks its subjects into willful ignorance, and intentional
stupidity, by teaching them to ridicule (dismiss) anything the pupil is unfamiliar
with. Without acquiring new knowledge, the brain dies. Seek to understand,
not ridicule, the unfamiliar. Then, you will see what growth is truly about.
Old 12-06-2012   #40
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
The Mayan Calendar was created by carefully observing the cosmos for
thousands of years. Within the calendar are cycles. The Mayan Calendar
does not "end." The end of one cycle, is simply the start of a new one.
Exactly, some think it means a change in something not the end, maybe the start of another ice age, a shift in climate. Who knows. It is really just how different people interpert it.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read