Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2012   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default NFL Week 14

Lots of good games coming this weekend. Ours has top billing & it should. But a lot of teams play-off fate will be determined this weekend. The games I am most interested in are:
  1. Ravens @ RedSkins
    I don't think the Giants will win their division. I understand they can flip a switch & all that, but I'm just not "feeling it" They may get in as a Wild-Card & win it all, so I'm not counting them completely out, I just don't see them winning their division.

RG III has looked amazing all year long. But it looks to me like the rest of the team is hitting their stride as well. They are fun to watch, both offensively & defensively. They ran the ball extremely well Sunday & had been doing a good job most of the year. I think they win the NFC East

The Ravens, the real story of this game because if they lose, it widens the gap between our teams. Doesn't look like we're going to need it, but every little bit helps.
  2. Cowboys @ Bengals
    I'd like to see the Cowboys win the East. But the deck is stacked against them as their schedule appears to be more difficult than the 'Skins. All they need (imo) is a run game & an OC that knows how to control a game. DeMarco Murray back should help the former. But it is yet to be seen that their play-caller (Garrett) understands the latter.

But I like the Bengals. I Like the Bengals to win the AFC North & that can't happen if they lose this game. Best case scenario, is for these guys to win the 4th seed. (Texans, Patriots, Broncos, Bengals, Steelers, Ravens) Bengals beat the Steelers, Broncos beat the Ravens. New England beat the Broncos, We beat the Bengals. I don't want to play New England & the Broncos.... but I also want no part of the Ravens/Steelers.

Plus, if the Bengals win the division, we don't have to play the Ravens or Steelers next year.

Anyway, those are the games I'll be watching this weekend (No Texans 'til Monday) which games are you looking forward to?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read