Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-03-2012   #21
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 127050 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Buck you, Fud!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
Awful sweet, clinching against the Oilers after sweeping them.

Say hello to Satan for me, old man.

I would apprieciate it if you would refrain from calling that travesty of a team in Tennessee my beloved Oilers.
Old 12-03-2012   #22
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 126444 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
I would apprieciate it if you would refrain from calling that travesty of a team in Tennessee my beloved Oilers.
I lived the oilers too but this piece of schit killed that team and I've moved on. I need to come up with an interpretive dance to express my feeling when this Ahole takes the dirt nap.
Old 12-03-2012   #23
coltfan123
Veteran

Rep Power: 2844 coltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respected

I can tell you guys hate the titans, but question here.. next week when the titans play the colts.. you going to root for the colts who are threatining your 1st seed... or the titans who clearly have hate for.
coltfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012   #24
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltfan123 View Post
I can tell you guys hate the titans, but question here.. next week when the titans play the colts.. you going to root for the colts who are threatining your 1st seed... or the titans who clearly have hate for.
Hopefully the game will end in a tie so no satisfaction for either side.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012   #25
coltfan123
Veteran

Rep Power: 2844 coltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Hopefully the game will end in a tie so no satisfaction for either side.
sorry they aint the rams and 49ers:/
Old 12-03-2012   #26
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
sorry they aint the rams and 49ers:/
You asked who we'd "root for" in that game. I'm rooting for a tie.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012   #27
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Dont Care

Colts
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012   #28
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Titans of course. It's a win-win. It knocks the Colts down a notch and moves the Titans deeper into the draft. Win-win. Buck Fud indeed.
Old 12-04-2012   #29
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 246310 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
Titans of course. It's a win-win. It knocks the Colts down a notch and moves the Titans deeper into the draft. Win-win. Buck Fud indeed.
Exactly. I'll say it again, I've got no special hate for the Titans other than them being a division foe. Their owner though, that's different. Not only would I run him over with my SUV, I'd back over him a few times before heading to the car wash to get the stink off.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012   #30
gwallaia

Rep Power: 69621 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I hate the Titans but will be pulling for them to beat the Colts Sunday because that would benefit the Texans. But because Bud the Souless Bastard hates the Texans, he will instruct his team to lay down and die and allow the Colts an easy victory.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012   #31
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hoping for a meteor to hit the stadium.
Old 12-04-2012   #32
coltfan123
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Hoping for a meteor to hit the stadium.
lol maybe colts will "get lucky" and the metoer will hit bud adams in the heart like this guy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpMcww3BZI0
Old 12-04-2012   #33
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
lol maybe colts will "get lucky" and the metoer will hit bud adams in the heart like this guy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpMcww3BZI0
You. I like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012   #34
coltfan123
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
You. I like you.
that says alot as a texans fan lol
Old 12-04-2012   #35
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
BOOM! And there's your answer.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012   #36
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 127050 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
I lived the oilers too but this piece of schit killed that team and I've moved on. I need to come up with an interpretive dance to express my feeling when this Ahole takes the dirt nap.
And I'm so glad he changed the name too, now I can hate them with every fiber in my being.
Old 12-04-2012   #37
BlueSteel
Veteran

Rep Power: 151 BlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respected

Did anyone else notice the massive amount of makeup that Bud had on his face when they showed him during the broadcast!?!

That man is actually getting older now! I felt like he stopped aging like a certain Raiders owner managed to do for a few years.
Old 12-04-2012   #38
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSteel View Post
That man is actually getting older now! I felt like he stopped aging like a certain Raiders owner managed to do for a few years.
I think Al Davis dated Cleopatra.

Quote:
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
Old 12-04-2012   #39
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77616 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Exactly. I'll say it again, I've got no special hate for the Titans other than them being a division foe. Their owner though, that's different. Not only would I run him over with my SUV, I'd back over him a few times before heading to the car wash to get the stink off.
It boggles my mind that I can feel the same way about Bud but stick with this franchise. I need to have my head examined. Seriously.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012   #40
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
It boggles my mind that I can feel the same way about Bud but stick with this franchise. I need to have my head examined. Seriously.
It's not too late.

Quote:

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read