Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2012   #1
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Playoff ticket invoices are in!!!!!

Go to Houston Texans and go to tickets.

Mine are paid in full.

Bull Pen Tickets (2) are $590.00 for 2 games.

Deadline is Dec 14th.

Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012   #2
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 103796 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Playoff ticket invoices are in!!!!!

Hmm, mine were $684 for 2 tix in Bull Pen.

Everybody, they are DUE by 12/14/12. (one week before the end of the world)
Old 11-26-2012   #3
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Hmm, mine were $684 for 2 tix in Bull Pen.

Everybody, they are DUE by 12/14/12. (one week before the end of the world)

So was mine it's because of the parking passes.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012   #4
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 24388 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

I knew they must be coming soon when I received a letter to to contact them if my address had changed.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012   #5
astros44
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 astros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden cover

Just paid my invoice.

$350 for two seats in the gridiron sideline (section 605).
astros44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012   #6
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Got the address update letter yesterday and the e-mail today. Anyone know when tailgate passes will go on sale?

See y'all there.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012   #7
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Mine were 744 for 2 in bull pen with blue and platinum parking.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-26-2012   #8
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Playoff ticket invoices are in!!!!!

lol, like trying to get TC tickets:

An unusually large number of visitors are accessing our site. You've been placed in line and will be granted access to the site in the order in which you arrived.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012   #9
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
lol, like trying to get TC tickets:

An unusually large number of visitors are accessing our site. You've been placed in line and will be granted access to the site in the order in which you arrived.
It.s not first come first served. Be happy!
Old 11-26-2012   #10
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 28283 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected

One. Million. Dollars.

Must be the parking passes.
Old 11-26-2012   #11
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6009 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected

$404 for two seats in 545.
robroy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012   #12
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
It.s not first come first served. Be happy!
lmao!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 11-27-2012   #13
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

All my Bullpen seats are 290 each
Platinum parking 94
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 12-03-2012   #14
Brewski
Rookie

Rep Power: 383 Brewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respected

Just took care of mine this past Friday.
Can't wait to see this team with all weapons in the playoffs
Brewski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012   #15
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Funny story. I wasn't planning on going to the Colts game. My first idea was to give them away to family, or sell them to someone at work for face value. Someone told me to try to sell them on ticketmaster.

Don't really like the idea of selling to strangers. Especially for a game like this. Most likely would be to Colts fans.

Decided I'd put them out there, to see what happens. Posted them for $250 each. Mind you, this is in the Grid Iron (50 yard line).

Somebody bought them. Paid for my play-off tickets.

I'm sorry you're going to have some Colts fans up there in the Grid Iron, but c'mon...... who'd have thunk it?
Old 12-04-2012   #16
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

So here's a question.

First game seats in my area are selling $700+
Second game seats in my area are selling $1300+

I have offered the package to my friends for $600 per seat (30% of fair market.

Should I feel bad if people who tailgated with me all year are saying they're too much?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 12-04-2012   #17
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn, football tickets is really a business. Get money!
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012   #18
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Damn, football tickets is really a business. Get money!
I'd rather have my friends tailgating than putting my tickets on Stubhub, but I also don't want to give them away....
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 12-04-2012   #19
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So here's a question.

First game seats in my area are selling $700+
Second game seats in my area are selling $1300+

I have offered the package to my friends for $600 per seat (30% of fair market.

Should I feel bad if people who tailgated with me all year are saying they're too much?
No you shouldn't.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012   #20
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'd rather have my friends tailgating than putting my tickets on Stubhub, but I also don't want to give them away....
Make your money and take them to a game next year.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read