Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-03-2012   #41
gwallaia

Rep Power: 51052 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bring on New England

I have registered over at the Pats message board and am engaged in a good conversation about our upcoming game. I would appreciate some of you coming over to talk football over there.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...s-houston.html

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012   #42
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I bet emdiggy picks the Patriots
Old 12-03-2012   #43
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53447 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
Who the **** are you to tell people to chill when they express their opinion? Maybe you ought to make a few thousand more posts around here before you start telling people how they should act.

its never too late to start acting like an adult
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012   #44
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 77974 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Not sure if you're referring to him, or me... lol
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012   #45
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144827 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012   #46
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53447 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
pretty sad gif considering neither are black and Id also so its not very relevant since I dont curse at people like teenager here or talk about post count for credibility
Old 12-03-2012   #47
michaelm
vox nihili

Rep Power: 77974 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
pretty sad gif considering neither are black and Id also so its not very relevant since I dont curse at people like teenager here or talk about post count for credibility
It's not about post count at all, but it is about credibility. The post count reference is clearly a way of telling him that he should probably familiarize himself with Texans Talk and it's members before he comes in here telling people how they should act.

The guy popped in, made a flippant remark about a long time member that is completely irrelevant to the thread topic, and I didn't like so I called him out.

Does it make you feel better about yourself, defending the weak, and calling me a teenager?

Gosh, I used a sentence with four **** in it... give me a break, where do you live, Disney Land?
Old 12-03-2012   #48
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4782 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It's not about post count at all, but it is about credibility. The post count reference is clearly a way of telling him that he should probably familiarize himself with Texans Talk and it's members before he comes in here telling people how they should act.

The guy popped in, made a flippant remark about a long time member that is completely irrelevant to the thread topic, and I didn't like so I called him out.

Does it make you feel better about yourself, defending the weak, and calling me a teenager?

Gosh, I used a sentence with four **** in it... give me a break, where do you live, Disney Land?
HEY! Don't you be bad mouthing Disney Land!!!
Old 12-03-2012   #49
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 25169 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Sooooooo.... Whats our gameplan for Monday Night?
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012   #50
michaelm
vox nihili

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
HEY! Don't you be bad mouthing Disney Land!!!
No offense was intended. I was just using Disney Land to illustrate a place where the use of asterisks is frowned upon.

Old 12-03-2012   #51
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Quote:

If its not about post count then don't bring it up. Also your reaction was childish or immature asking who the f are you to someone who said "calm it down" I didn't call you a teenager though. Do I feel better about myself? These post really have no impact on how I feel
Old 12-03-2012   #52
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 16963 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Hope, everyone just NAMASTE to each other and world would be much better place. We(Japanese) don't NAMASTE but just take a bow unless we are at temple that's when we do a similar style of NAMASTE. Anyway, it works pretty good when we show respect to one another before communicating. Simple hello or a picture of Arian doing NAMASTE attached prior to conversation or something.

The Texans record is 11-1 and we are talking about possible home field advantage throughout playoffs and what are we arguing about? We should be happy and not angry. Let's talk about Bring on New England related subject.

Go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012   #53
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Fwiw the line is down to -4
Old 12-03-2012   #54
michaelm
vox nihili

Quote:
If its not about post count then don't bring it up. Also your reaction was childish or immature asking who the f are you to someone who said "calm it down" I didn't call you a teenager though. Do I feel better about myself? These post really have no impact on how I feel
If you can't connect the dots on the post count reference, then I can't help you. I'm pretty sure you understand what I'm saying, but are just consciously being obtuse about it.
Whatever, I know what I meant, so your lack of understanding is irrelevant.

Quote:
I'm just mature enough that I have the ability to read between the lines on this comment. Of course it was a reference to me. Your denial is just more of you choosing to be argumentative.
If you just woke up this morning feeling like you wanted to argue with someone, maybe you (we) should take it to the NSZ. God knows we have enough differences there to keep us busy for a while.
Old 12-03-2012   #55
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144827 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I was sarcastically refering to ....

Quote:
you choosing to be argumentative.

Or make mountains out of molehills on occasion ....

Old 12-03-2012   #56
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 156181 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
I have registered over at the Pats message board and am engaged in a good conversation about our upcoming game. I would appreciate some of you coming over to talk football over there.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...s-houston.html
I registered an account. I'll have to wait on their email before I can post though.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012   #57
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
Hope, everyone just NAMASTE to each other and world would be much better place. We(Japanese) don't NAMASTE but just take a bow unless we are at temple that's when we do a similar style of NAMASTE. Anyway, it works pretty good when we show respect to one another before communicating. Simple hello or a picture of Arian doing NAMASTE attached prior to conversation or something.

The Texans record is 11-1 and we are talking about possible home field advantage throughout playoffs and what are we arguing about? We should be happy and not angry. Let's talk about Bring on New England related subject.

Go Texans!!!
I love you man, err I mean, good wisdom sensei!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012   #58
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I registered an account. I'll have to wait on their email before I can post though.
Don't be nice like me over there, Thorn.

We need somebody to kick ass after the first wave of nicety!
LOL
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012   #59
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I was sarcastically refering to ....

Or make mountains out of molehills on occasion ....

Now that I'm good at
Old 12-03-2012   #60
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Now that I'm good at
No sh!t Sherlock ....

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read