Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-02-2012   #1
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Buck you, Fud!!!

Awful sweet, clinching against the Oilers after sweeping them.

Say hello to Satan for me, old man.

TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012   #2
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Buck you, Fud!!!

Dear Bud Adams,

Enjoy watching the Texans in the playoffs.

Sincerely, Houston Texans Fans
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012   #3
pirbroke
All Pro

Rep Power: 12954 pirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respected

He will live to a hundred because god doesn't even want to deal with him.
pirbroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012   #4
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJokaa View Post
Dear Bud Adams,

Enjoy watching the Texans in the playoffs.

Sincerely, Houston Texans Fans
Amen.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012   #5
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Is that picture from today, did he flip again?
Old 12-03-2012   #6
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

I was at the game and Nashville was taken over by Texans fans. Saturday night the main strip was full of Texans fans everywhere. It's crazy how many fans are traveling now. I remember going there back in 2004 and there were only a handful of us.

Honestly, what was really satisfying the most to me was in the closing minute or 2 of the game. Most Titans fans had left and the remaining fans were Texans fans doing the Houston Texans chant. I can't tell you how cool it was to be sitting there hearing that chant going through Bud's stadium. It was the ultimate screw you to Bud Adams and a great "what goes around comes around" moment. I can only hope he stuck around long enough to see that though I doubt it.

Had a great time and very thankful to my hosts.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012   #7
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I was at the game and Nashville was taken over by Texans fans. Saturday night the main strip was full of Texans fans everywhere. It's crazy how many fans are traveling now. I remember going there back in 2004 and there were only a handful of us.

Honestly, what was really satisfying the most to me was in the closing minute or 2 of the game. Most Titans fans had left and the remaining fans were Texans fans doing the Houston Texans chant. I can't tell you how cool it was to be sitting there hearing that chant going through Bud's stadium. It was the ultimate screw you to Bud Adams and a great "what goes around comes around" moment. I can only hope he stuck around long enough to see that though I doubt it.

Had a great time and very thankful to my hosts.
That's awesome. I hope he sticks around long enough to see the Texans win their first Super Bowl!

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-03-2012   #8
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
That's awesome. I hope he sticks around long enough to see the Texans win their first Super Bowl!
I'm not normally a vindictive man but...that is my wish as well.
Old 12-03-2012   #9
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55069 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey Budster, have another drink.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012   #10
bshep86
Rookie

Section: M&T Bank Stadium
Rep Power: 1053 bshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Knowing the way life goes, he'll die February 2 so the Texans franchise will have to do a moment of silence for him at the Super Bowl.
Old 12-03-2012   #11
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans fans after the game.

My seats.

Old 12-03-2012   #12
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 123249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Kinda makes u wonder how many Texans fans live in Tennessee. But that's is awesome we had that many fans there.
Old 12-03-2012   #13
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Kinda makes u wonder how many Texans fans live in Tennessee. But that's is awesome we had that many fans there.
Not many. I know of 1 that I saw there and met another one before the game. Most everyone else I met there had flown in from Houston. One person told me that his entire flight was full of Texans fans already dressed up for the game.
Old 12-03-2012   #14
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 123249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Not many. I know of 1 that I saw there and met another one before the game. Most everyone else I met there had flown in from Houston. One person told me that his entire flight was full of Texans fans already dressed up for the game.
Now that we are winning a lot I can see why more fans are traveling. Back in the day not many people wanted to go to witness a loss.
Old 12-03-2012   #15
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 158369 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
A few were commenting on FB about it. I heard it loud and clear on the broadcast!
Old 12-03-2012   #16
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84705 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

I could hear the Texans chants on TV.

btw: How the Hell did you get seats that good Kevin?

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012   #17
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Mmm, the title of this thread seems somewhat familiar...
Old 12-03-2012   #18
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
btw: How the Hell did you get seats that good Kevin?
I will just say that I have genuine/good friends. It was a very memorable weekend.
Old 12-03-2012   #19
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey Bud, how many games have the Texans won?

Edit: Dangit, I can't get this picture to show up. Lookee here.

The man of constant sorrow answers 11.
Old 12-03-2012   #20
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Hey Bud, how many games have the Texans won?

Edit: Dangit, I can't get this picture to show up. Lookee here.

The man of constant sorrow answers 11.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read