Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-01-2012   #21
ItsMyFault
It's on me.

Rep Power: 487 ItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Respect.....NFLN Video.

Win in the playoffs = earn you respect

Who really gives a **** about the regular season? I for one would want the Texans to be the underdog again. They perform so well when they aren't favored by anyone.
Old 12-01-2012   #22
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71024 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Guys No Respect was the name of the video, this was not another thread about "no respect"
Old 12-01-2012   #23
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...ect-at-the-top

I especially like what Casserly says, everyone is so high on Denver and Baltimore and which team beat both Handily, Houston. Pretty good vidoe if anyone hasnt seen it.
Good video, thanks for posting. I wouldn't have thought our stats & Atlanta's would be so close.
Old 12-01-2012   #24
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 48117 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
While I agree about beating those two teams "handily" but Denver is a better team than they were whenever we faced them before (i.e. Manning and their offense are clicking a lot better). Baltimore, I'm not as worried about. Schaub & AJ greater than Flacco & Boldin....

Rice v. Foster = push

Homefield advantage -------> TEXANS
Where we play Denver matters a great deal. The crowd noise issue will be huge going up against Miller/Dumervil. In Denver, they'll whip our OL on passing downs. In Houston, they won't. To me, other than getting a bye, where we play Denver is the biggest issue remaining during the regular season.
Old 12-01-2012   #25
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Push my ass. Foster is the best RB in the league. Rice is close, but it isn't a push. Just my opinion though. Carry on.
Well thanks, for letting me "carry on"...
Old 12-01-2012   #26
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Hey now H-ville is my home town. Will move back eventually. Shenanigans, Jolly fox are kinda lame though. Athough SHSU sure does have a lot of hotties.
They weren't lame in the early to mid 90's!!
Old 12-01-2012   #27
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Where we play Denver matters a great deal. The crowd noise issue will be huge going up against Miller/Dumervil. In Denver, they'll whip our OL on passing downs. In Houston, they won't. To me, other than getting a bye, where we play Denver is the biggest issue remaining during the regular season.
While I agree that "where" the game is played, matters. That said (just throwing this out there)... We beat Denver in Denver where their crowd should've been extremely loud v. our offense, no??

I get it that the Broncos we faced earlier in the year is different than the Broncos team we could potentially face in the playoffs BUT to your point, more than likely they'll be here and we'll crush that sh!te by a score of 21-17!
Old 12-01-2012   #28
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
While I agree that "where" the game is played, matters. That said (just throwing this out there)... We beat Denver in Denver where their crowd should've been extremely loud v. our offense, no??

I get it that the Broncos we faced earlier in the year is different than the Broncos team we could potentially face in the playoffs BUT to your point, more than likely they'll be here and we'll crush that sh!te by a score of 21-17!
Yeah, this team plays well on the road. I'd still like our chances if we had to go to Denver.

The main reason I want HFA, is that other teams aren't so good on the road, especially Baltimore.

Though I think we can beat Baltimore on the road, why play around. Let them come to H-town.
Old 12-01-2012   #29
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 48117 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Without Cushing, we aren't that team. I'm not saying we can't win in Denver. However, I am saying that our margin for error is much smaller than it was when we played Denver in week 3.
Old 12-02-2012   #30
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Without Cushing, we aren't that team. I'm not saying we can't win in Denver. However, I am saying that our margin for error is much smaller than it was when we played Denver in week 3.
I love Cush. But Dobbins filled in well. Not saying we didn't/don't miss him but Dobbins filled in well.

Sharpton came in also played well, but I don't think he was ready for such extended play, then he went from Mo-to-Mike with very little preparation.

The biggest issue, I think, was missing Cody the last couple of weeks. We'll see against CJ2ypc who may have caught his second wind & NE, #6 in rushing.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read