Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2012   #1
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 56179 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Awesome chicken wings?

When my wife and I were there a few weeks back, a guy made some AWESOME chicken wings, tasted like Parmesan, but he swore he did not use Parmesan, does anyone know who that guy was and if he is on TT.com? If he is, and reads this, how the hell did you make those?!?!?
Old 11-21-2012   #2
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Awesome chicken wings?

I'd love the crack weenie recipe as well.
Old 11-21-2012   #3
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
When my wife and I were there a few weeks back, a guy made some AWESOME chicken wings, tasted like Parmesan, but he swore he did not use Parmesan, does anyone know who that guy was and if he is on TT.com? If he is, and reads this, how the hell did you make those?!?!?
Might help if you said which parking lot or tailgating group....
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012   #4
amazing80
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56179 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Blue Crew tailgating
Old 11-22-2012   #5
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I'd love the crack weenie recipe as well.
Check your PMs.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012   #6
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

silvrhand made the wings.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012   #7
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
silvrhand made the wings.
JUP!!! And they were AWESOME!!!
Old 11-23-2012   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
Check your PMs.
Don't you dare give out that recipe!!! They should only be experienced first hand at your spot... Let people taste them and if they want to figure out how to make them... That's on them!!
Old 11-23-2012   #9
amazing80
Site Contributor

Thank you guys so much, pm sent. I need to know how to make those, I swear he used Parmesan, but he swore no, I am so curious how to perfect that!
Old 11-24-2012   #10
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Don't you dare give out that recipe!!! They should only be experienced first hand at your spot... Let people taste them and if they want to figure out how to make them... That's on them!!
Um, if people ask politely, I give them the recipe. It's the nice thing to do. And it *IS* my recipe to distribute. Plus, if more people make them, then that's just more for all of us to eat.
Old 11-27-2012   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Um, if people ask politely, I give them the recipe. It's the nice thing to do. And it *IS* my recipe to distribute. Plus, if more people make them, then that's just more for all of us to eat.
And less for you to make!

It's about time that you realize people love YOUR cooking!!

Katie... You ROCK!!!
Old 11-27-2012   #12
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

Can I haz PM of recipe too?
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJokaa View Post
Can I haz PM of recipe too?
Nooooooooo!!!!!! That's reserved for Blue Crew!!

On a serious note, get your a$$ out to visit us!!
Old 11-28-2012   #14
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 26897 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Thank you guys so much, pm sent. I need to know how to make those, I swear he used Parmesan, but he swore no, I am so curious how to perfect that!
silly wings, you have to fry them not bake them, there is nothing good about them for your health, but they do make you fat and happy lol

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012   #15
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
silly wings, you have to fry them not bake them, there is nothing good about them for your health, but they do make you fat and happy lol
So, there seems to be some confusion as we're talking about wings and weenies in this thread. If you want the wings recipe, you need to beg Silvrhand. If you want the weenies recipe, you need to beg me. There are requests floating around, and I don't know who is talking about which.

Quote:
And less for you to make!

It's about time that you realize people love YOUR cooking!!

Katie... You ROCK!!!
Oh God...I take a couple of weeks off from making them, and you act like the world is going to end...sheesh!
Old 11-28-2012   #16
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Whoops...double post. Sorry.
Old 11-30-2012   #17
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 26897 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Whoops...double post. Sorry.
getting to worked up talking about wings and weenies eh lol.. Where is your mind at today.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012   #18
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I didn't get a chance to try yours. But I have an alternate method to frying where I do them on the grill and then toss them in sauce. They are so good, yet simple. Even my kids tear them up!
Old 11-30-2012   #19
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Nooooooooo!!!!!! That's reserved for Blue Crew!!

On a serious note, get your a$$ out to visit us!!
I no haz tailgaiting tickets...

The game tickets cost an arm and a leg now, damn resellers, but I do need to go back
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012   #20
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
getting to worked up talking about wings and weenies eh lol.. Where is your mind at today.
Are the wings HOT!!!!
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read