Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-13-2012   #1
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Austin KEYE24

Guess what folks Cowgirls not Texans.
Old 11-13-2012   #2
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin KEYE24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Guess what folks Cowgirls not Texans.
Yeah. Saw that KEYE wasn't covering us today and wondered what kind of Hell we might want to bring them before Sunday.

If they say the larger market here is Dallas I don't see how we could argue. If the Texans ever get a bigger fanbase here than Dallas it will take quite a few more playoff appearances (SB included) and quite a few more years of Jerry in Dallas.

The way I see it, is even best case this will take years, probably more than I have left.

Yet, I'm all for bitching loud to make sure we are heard!!!!
Old 11-29-2012   #3
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 3349 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

They are also choosing to air the Cowgirls over the Texans when we play Minnesota in 3 weeks.
This only proves what a biased dipsh!t the sports director is over there. He can convince himself more folks would rather watch Dallas, but he'll never convince the people without Blue and Silver disorder, or those who are not cranial/rectum conjoined.

You guys should really come see what we've built at Lavaca Street Bar. Our FB group just passed 500 members and the team sends us swag several times a year. We just received another box of autographed stuff we'll raffle off in free raffles the last 5 reg season games,and are promised some great stuff for the playoffs as well.

Ask BigWig about it, it's great!

You mess with the Bull, you get the horn!
Texanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

How is that none of you Autinites haven't punched the people from KEYE in their collective faces???
Old 11-29-2012   #5
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
How is that none of you Autinites haven't punched the people from KEYE in their collective faces???
Welcome to the board??

I, for one, and surprised they still allow me access to the city after past experiences/exchanges with KEYE that I have documented here.

We're working hard on it, much more so than the Houston Texans are. See Lavaca Street Bar.

Old 11-29-2012   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Welcome to the board??

I, for one, and surprised they still allow me access to the city after past experiences/exchanges with KEYE that I have documented here.

We're working hard on it, much more so than the Houston Texans are. See Lavaca Street Bar.

Dude.... DUDE!!! You're fight against these pinko, commie bastards was exactly what I was thinking of whenever I posted.

Y'all get your collective sh!te together and punch these people in the teeth!!!
Old 11-29-2012   #7
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Dude.... DUDE!!! You're fight against these pinko, commie bastards was exactly what I was thinking of whenever I posted.

Y'all get your collective sh!te together and punch these people in the teeth!!!
I'll tell 'em Bill sent me.
Sponsored links
Old 11-29-2012   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
I'll tell 'em Bill sent me.
I swear brother, I will wire your bail money and by all means tell 'em I sent you!!
Old 11-30-2012   #9
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 76006 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Lol.....same here man...I have flamed the hell out of them when given the chance. It's a joke

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012   #10
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 76006 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Also for the game against the Vikings that game is on FOX anyway so it's not a KEYE CBS issue but yeah, FOX will deep donkey us as well....

Dormant bodies bursting!
Old 11-30-2012   #11
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanator View Post
They are also choosing to air the Cowgirls over the Texans when we play Minnesota in 3 weeks.
This only proves what a biased dipsh!t the sports director is over there. He can convince himself more folks would rather watch Dallas, but he'll never convince the people without Blue and Silver disorder, or those who are not cranial/rectum conjoined.

You guys should really come see what we've built at Lavaca Street Bar. Our FB group just passed 500 members and the team sends us swag several times a year. We just received another box of autographed stuff we'll raffle off in free raffles the last 5 reg season games,and are promised some great stuff for the playoffs as well.

Ask BigWig about it, it's great!
The Minn game/conflict is on Fox.
Old 11-30-2012   #12
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Going to be in Austin today. Hoping Luke's Inside Out lives up to its reputation.
Old 11-30-2012   #13
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Its KEYE 42 not 24
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012   #14
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Its KEYE 42 not 24
haha....didn't even notice that....just seeing KEYE is enough

Dormant bodies bursting!
Old 11-30-2012   #15
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39889 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

Hopefully they are televising Texans games at this point...

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read