Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-28-2012   #1
BufordTJustice
Rookie

Section: My easy chair at home
Rep Power: 0 BufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans horned helmet? Where to get?

Howdy to my fellow Texans fans!

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get one of the Texans horned helmets that you see people wearing at the game. I live in california so going to see a game and buying one there is a bit difficult at this time.

I have looked on the Texans shop and found nothing (I even called them up in case I missed it and they said they don't have it). Google has been googled and still I have no leads. So I come here asking if anyone knows how to get it online. Just in case you need a visual, they are the ones that resemble a viking helmet but with bull horns. I realize some you see people wearing at the games more than likely are custom made by them, but I've seen some that look the same so I am 99% sure those are sold there at Reliant.

OR if anyone has one and would be willing to sell, then we can set something up.

Thanks for reading and to all those who can help!
BufordTJustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012   #2
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 7521 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans horned helmet? Where to get?

http://shop.houstontexans.com/Housto...s_Foamhead_Hat

This?

ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012   #3
BufordTJustice
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 BufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respected

????

I didnt even see that!!! Looks great!

The one that I see is like a hardhat with horns on it, but I'll still get that one too.

If anyone else can find others shoot me a link. The more Texans stuff to wear on my head the better(besides caps and beanies...got plenty of those).

Thanks for your help!
BufordTJustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012   #4
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 7521 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

What youre looking for might just be custom made.
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012   #5
BufordTJustice
Rookie

True. I think I will get the one you showed me and get on making a helmet of my own!

Thanks for your help!
Old 11-28-2012   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I've seen some fans in the Grid Iron wearing giant sombreros I thought were pretty cool.

No horns, just saying.
Old 11-28-2012   #7
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

I found these two...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hats-W...94671573955718

http://www.texanbullhats.com/
Old 11-28-2012   #8
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I've seen some fans in the Grid Iron wearing giant sombreros I thought were pretty cool.

No horns, just saying.
I invented the horned sombrero at Texans games.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012   #9
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80847 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Most of those are created by the fans. Preston (Bullpen 1) was the first to ever wear a helmet with horns at a Texans event. The first time I ever saw him was at the Reliant Stadium construction open house they held while the stadium was still being built, yes he had it on then.

On a side note, talk about being fans from the very start. Anyone remember posting on that nfl2002.com message board before we officially had a team?
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012   #10
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27501 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

I do, there was another local site as well that was put up by one of the local TV affiliates, but I don't remember the name.
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012   #11
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Most of those are created by the fans. Preston (Bullpen 1) was the first to ever wear a helmet with horns at a Texans event. The first time I ever saw him was at the Reliant Stadium construction open house they held while the stadium was still being built, yes he had it on then.

On a side note, talk about being fans from the very start. Anyone remember posting on that nfl2002.com message board before we officially had a team?
Hoo boy...that place was in need of some serious moderation...

The Texans /Apollos / Bobcats /Roughnecks / Stallions debate was not pretty.

think I remember someone who had come up with his own name and website he was trying to get picked up...Renegades I think...
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012   #12
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27501 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post

think I remember someone who had come up with his own name and website he was trying to get picked up...Renegades I think...
I was in the Apollos group at that time, I don't think I got out of hand, but no telling, I didn't learn manners until I got here
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012   #13
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Texans horned helmet? Where to get?

Quote:

Predates me as a fan
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012   #14
gwallaia

Rep Power: 66021 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Some of the best ones I've seen in the stadium are homemade.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012   #15
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I remember posting on nfl2002.com message board.

I remember my boss asking me how I could be such a fanic fan when the team didn't even have any players.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012   #16
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80847 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post
I remember my boss asking me how I could be such a fanic fan when the team didn't even have any players.
LOL, that's pretty funny. As a former Oilers fan all I wanted was some sort of replacement in Houston. Like many others here I followed the NFL LA story from the beginning hoping they would fail so that Houston would have a chance. So in a way you could say many of us were following the team before it even existed.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012   #17
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post
I remember posting on nfl2002.com message board.

Remember the guy who went to the owners meeting back in 1999. How about us battling the LA dudes on the LA Times message board regarding expansion. That's how old school I am
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012   #18
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes you did
Old 12-03-2012   #19
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

El T
Old 12-06-2012   #20
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70214 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post

That was a time when I was afraid of message boards and web stuff.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

But back at the beginning, I just went to events. Knew a bunch of y'all from back then.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read