Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2012   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Andy Reid

I'm not advocating for them to fire the guy. But if it is true that they are going to fire him at the end of the season (I've even heard as much as the owner has already said such), why don't they go ahead & do it now.

Personally, I think you'd be doing the guy a favor. He's got to have a lot of things on his mind. I thought the reason for the Eagle's troubles is precisely because of his issues & maybe he's getting a little burned out.

I understand it's never happened before, but I would have given him some time off after his son died. Let someone else take over the team for a little while, in an interim situation. Then let him come back & prepare for next year.

Good coaches are hard to find & Reid is one of the better ones. Another team is going to pick him up & they will see some manner of success.

If you were Lurie, would you try to fix what is wrong with Reid, or would you move on?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read