Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-26-2012   #1
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 51932 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Schaub calls out Suh, wouldn't want him on Texans

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/86...-texans-worthy

Quote:
When asked earlier Monday in an interview with SportsRadio 610 in Houston whether he would ever want Suh to be his teammate with the Texans, Schaub said, "No."

"You don't want a player like that. The stuff that he stands for and the type of player he is, that's not Houston Texan-worthy," Schaub said. "That's not what we're about as a football team, as individuals, collectively as a group, we're not that type of person."
Old 11-26-2012   #2
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub calls out Suh, wouldn't want him on Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Lets just hope he doesn't end up on Suh's team in the twilight years of his career. At least for Matt's sake.
Old 11-26-2012   #3
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
He's right.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Suh is a POS!!!

I loved how Schaub handled the post game interview and loved how he took his comments even further way post-game.

What a POS Suh really is!!!
Old 11-26-2012   #5
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 51932 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
He's right.

Mike
I agree. I'd be embarassed to cheer for him
Old 11-26-2012   #6
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53531 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Good for Schaub. He's 100% right.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012   #7
bshep86
Rookie

Section: M&T Bank Stadium
Rep Power: 1052 bshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respected

Matty talking trash. OHHHH YEAH!!!
Old 11-27-2012   #8
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

well i love scahub but i would have to disagree I would take Suh anyday over Cody and Mitchell wouldnt think twice about it it would be a MAJJJOOOORRRRRRRR Upgrade

could u image JJWATT SUH NINJA has our front 3 OMG !!!!!!!!
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012   #9
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 112830 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
Lets just hope he doesn't end up on Suh's team in the twilight years of his career. At least for Matt's sake.
See post below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Good for Schaub. He's 100% right.
Damned straight. Speak of the world as you see it and face whatever comes. To let a dirty-ass player ride free is a defeat.

Last edited by Showtime100; 11-27-2012 at 01:41 AM.
Showtime100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012   #10
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice. Good to see him speak up on this.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012   #11
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 62918 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder about the whole Suh character thing.

You never heard a bad word about him in college, role model type, everyone loves him then he gets to the NFL and he is a bad boy.

I point my finger at Schwartz. The two dirtiest DTs in memory both got that way under Schwartz.

If Suh had come into a character organisation like the Texans, I would expect ot have NONE of this.
kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012   #12
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 112830 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I wonder about the whole Suh character thing.

You never heard a bad word about him in college, role model type, everyone loves him then he gets to the NFL and he is a bad boy.

I point my finger at Schwartz. The two dirtiest DTs in memory both got that way under Schwartz.

If Suh had come into a character organisation like the Texans, I would expect ot have NONE of this.
There is a ****load of proof that he's a bad guy. Go to youtube or even google him.
Old 11-27-2012   #13
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 174887 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

I sort of object to the "Schaub calls out..." inference in the title. At first they tried to get him to comment on the event itself by asking, in so many words, "why didn't you get pissed off? To which Schaub answered (again paraphrasing from memory), "I'm trying to play QB, get the next play, and run my offense. I don't have time to get caught up..."

Well that wasn't soundbite worthy enough so they changed tactics and asked the would you like him as a teammate question. At first his answer was a simple "no". And it seemed to me that that was all Schaub had to say about it. But not getting quite the bulletin board sound bite they were looking for, they kept digging and digging at Schaub until he expounded.

This whole mess is getting the Texans way too much attention. Now ESPN - and the OP - is saying Schaub is "calling Suh out".

I suppose next the media will go to Suh or Schwartz and ask "did you hear what Schaub said about you?"

Disgusting.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012   #14
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I sort of object to the "Schaub calls out..." inference in the title. At first they tried to get him to comment on the event itself by asking, in so many words, "why didn't you get pissed off? To which Schaub answered (again paraphrasing from memory), "I'm trying to play QB, get the next play, and run my offense. I don't have time to get caught up..."

Well that wasn't soundbite worthy enough so they changed tactics and asked the would you like him as a teammate question. At first his answer was a simple "no". And it seemed to me that that was all Schaub had to say about it. But not getting quite the bulletin board sound bite they were looking for, they kept digging and digging at Schaub until he expounded.

This whole mess is getting the Texans way too much attention. Now ESPN - and the OP - is saying Schaub is "calling Suh out".

I suppose next the media will go to Suh or Schwartz and ask "did you hear what Schaub said about you?"

Disgusting.
They didn't keep digging after the teammate question.

They asked him if he'd like suh as a teammate and he gave his full answer.

Mark vandameer spends a lot of time with the team and he said schaub was really unhappy about what suh did to him and was going to give some negative indictment of suh no matter how the questioning went. This is coming from a guy that works at the texans facility and rides on the team plane with these guys.

I listen to Matt every Monday and he is the king of coach speak for the most part.

For him to say he doesn't want a guy as a teammate is pretty strong. For him to say that a guy is not "texans worthy" is even stronger.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012   #15
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

I for one am looking for some "Texans Worthy" t shirts any time now...
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012   #16
No Worries
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 No Worries is a quality contributor and well respectedNo Worries is a quality contributor and well respectedNo Worries is a quality contributor and well respectedNo Worries is a quality contributor and well respectedNo Worries is a quality contributor and well respectedNo Worries is a quality contributor and well respectedNo Worries is a quality contributor and well respectedNo Worries is a quality contributor and well respectedNo Worries is a quality contributor and well respectedNo Worries is a quality contributor and well respectedNo Worries is a quality contributor and well respected

Lions QB Stafford might agree with Schaub, since Suh's dirty play might mean retaliation against him.
No Worries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012   #17
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 56069 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Frankly I was surprised how much run this got nationally. It was even discussed on PTI and stuff later in the day on ESPN. I listen to 610 basically 8 hours a day while at work and I heard the interview live yesterday and didn't think twice. Of course he wouldn't want him on the team...the guy just friggin kicked his dangle! WTH was Schauby gonna say? "Oh yeah, I'd love to have him on the team cause you know, I'm into effed up German porn and he could make those fantasies come to life and kick me in the dangle everyday!"

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012   #18
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
They didn't keep digging after the teammate question.

They asked him if he'd like suh as a teammate and he gave his full answer.

Mark vandameer spends a lot of time with the team and he said schaub was really unhappy about what suh did to him and was going to give some negative indictment of suh no matter how the questioning went. This is coming from a guy that works at the texans facility and rides on the team plane with these guys.

I listen to Matt every Monday and he is the king of coach speak for the most part.

For him to say he doesn't want a guy as a teammate is pretty strong. For him to say that a guy is not "texans worthy" is even stronger.
Nice post, agreed.
Old 11-27-2012   #19
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 62987 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
I for one am looking for some "Texans Worthy" t shirts any time now...
To be modeled by Julia Louis-Dreyfus?
Old 11-27-2012   #20
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
well i love scahub but i would have to disagree I would take Suh anyday over Cody and Mitchell wouldnt think twice about it it would be a MAJJJOOOORRRRRRRR Upgrade

could u image JJWATT SUH NINJA has our front 3 OMG !!!!!!!!
Suh would disappear playing the nose.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read