Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2012   #101
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jersey Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by macho grande View Post
Two spots left.
I'm interested if there's room.
Old 11-26-2012   #102
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Can someone who actually placed the order let me know what the confirmation process was like? Once you place the order, do you pay right then? Or do they send you a paypal invoice separately?
Old 11-26-2012   #103
Brett3rThanU
waterboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Can someone who actually placed the order let me know what the confirmation process was like? Once you place the order, do you pay right then? Or do they send you a paypal invoice separately?
I was the one that placed the original order for this thread and honestly the payment process was a little strange. I originally checked out and paid with my credit card, but not 10 minutes later I got an email from the site saying my cc was denied and to pay via PayPal (address provided). To be sure I called my cc company and they did NOT approve the payment to the jersey place as the email stated, so I told the cc company just to cancel the payment. I then paid the guy through PayPal for the jerseys and everything was fine after that. I'd suggest emailing them requesting to pay via PayPal so they can give you the payment address.
Brett3rThanU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012   #104
macho grande
Veteran

Section: thin air up here
Rep Power: 347 macho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respected

macho grande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012   #105
Texansfan713713
Rookie

Next time you guys do the jersey sale thing, can I get in?
I want a white Watt jersey bad. lol
Texansfan713713 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read