Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2012   #1
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 2013 mock

1. WR Terrance Williams Baylor 6'2" 205 4.48 1600 yds 18.5 avg with one game remaining. I keep trying to mock someone else here especially as I think WRs are set. Texans had 6 with Holliday & Martin can take that spot (better receiver). Williams is just good. BPA.

2. NT Luis Nix Notre Dame 6'3" 325 Cody should be gone but even if he is re-signed with his injury history, we need to strengthen this spot. Only dire need.

3 a. OLB Quanteras Smith Western Kentucky 6'5" 248 should be recovered from recent ACL 12.5 sacks.

3 b. ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky 6'1" 262 105 tackles reminds me of Dont'a Hightower and he can go side to side and into coverage.

4. OT/OG Ricky Wagner Wisconsin 6'6" 318 moved to LT 2012 but should be RT. Knee injury did not end his season but his lateral movement must improved. Replaces either Harris or Gardner.

5 a. TE Michael Williams Alabama 6'5" 272 good blocker soft hands

5 b. RB Cierre Woods Notre Dame 6'1" 215 102/720 7.1 (plays USC tonight)
Wants out of ND as has been reported with Nix.

6 a. DE Kapron Lewis-Moore Notre Dame 6'4" 304

6 b. CB/FS Darrius Slay Mississippi State 6'1" 190 5 INTs (does not include tonight) can play man coverage.

7. SS Ray Armstrong 6'4" 228 released for interacting with boosters. Others have said he could be a hybrid LB similar to some of Quin's plays.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/1...ss-safety.html

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read