Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-23-2012   #41
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Suh needs to be suspended from league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I agree with you. You sound very "Gunnery Sgt. Hartmann" on this.

"Ndamakong Suh has dishonored himself and dishonored the team! I have tried to help him, but I have failed! I have failed because you have not helped me! You people have not given Ndamakong the proper motivation! So! From now on, whenever he ****s up, I will not punish him. I will punish all of you! And the way I see it, ladies, you owe me for one kick in the bean bag! Now, get on your faces!"
We should send Detroit a couple cases of socks and soap. I am sure we got some pink soap laying around here somewhere.

TEXANRED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012   #42
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
If Suh was not a football player, he would be a low-life thug in a gang murdering people.
In all seriousness, I expect this guy to get arrested within a year of retiring, and it will make Sam Hurd's arrest look mild. Especially after he retires as a Cowboy.

This cat won't do well in the real world.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012   #43
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 56944 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

You don't kick another man in the ding-ding.....on principle alone he should be suspended.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012   #44
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 26824 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected

There's people that play the game the way it was meant to be played and then there are those that use the game as an excuse to hurt people.

I was talking to a guy tonight who's a Detroit fan and he was trying to let it go and say it wasn't on purpose. I've been watching this game a LONG time and I've never seen anything like that.

Guy needs a suspension. Dirty, dirty guy.
Old 11-23-2012   #45
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 103337 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

I want the Texans to be more nasty. If somebody throws a dirty hit on one of our guys, especially the QB, they get chop blocked on the next play and spend the next year rehabbing an ACL tear. Do that 2 or 3 times and defenders will be more worried about their career than hitting the QB.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012   #46
417Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 1023 417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Man Suh and Domic were both ex Huskers would players always got away with murder.
417Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012   #47
BigTimeTexanFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1964 BigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

The NFL is going to investigate Suh's kick.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...eviewed-by-nfl

That's the first time I have been able to look at it since the game and he clearly extends his leg as he's going to the ground. I'd like to think I wouldn't root for a player on my team even with the talent Suh has. Suh - earning the leagues dirtiest player label week in and week out.
BigTimeTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012   #48
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

From PFT:

Quote:
The ever-shrinking slate of Ndamukong Suh apologists have gotten pretty creative when it comes to making an excuse for his latest act of on-field misconduct.

Texans quarterback Matt Schaub took a dive, some say, because there’s no way the toe to the groin would have penetrated Schaub’s cup.

But here’s the thing. NFL players don’t wear them.
I wanna know what ignorant nimrod made that argument.
Old 11-23-2012   #49
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
From PFT:

I wanna know what bafoon thinks that justifies Sue's action ??

Morons - we're surrounded by them.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012   #50
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
From PFT:

Perhaps they meant to say NFL quarterbacks don't wear them??? I don't know if qb's choose not to wear cups, if that were the case I'd guess for mobility, they do wear less overall padding though.
Old 11-23-2012   #51
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Perhaps they meant to say NFL quarterbacks don't wear them??? I don't know if qb's choose not to wear cups, if that were the case I'd guess for mobility, they do wear less overall padding though.
No NFL player wears a cup.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...g/040922&num=0
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012   #52
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 82108 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

I heard James Casey with Matt Thomas last week and he said he didn't know anyone who wore a cup.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012   #53
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

What does wearing a cup have to do with the bastard kicking Schaub .... Cup or no cup , it aint a pleasant experience to be kicked in the junk and it damn sure doesnt justify the action.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012   #54
edwardc5637
Rookie

Rep Power: 2228 edwardc5637 is a quality contributor and well respectededwardc5637 is a quality contributor and well respectededwardc5637 is a quality contributor and well respectededwardc5637 is a quality contributor and well respectededwardc5637 is a quality contributor and well respectededwardc5637 is a quality contributor and well respectededwardc5637 is a quality contributor and well respectededwardc5637 is a quality contributor and well respectededwardc5637 is a quality contributor and well respectededwardc5637 is a quality contributor and well respectededwardc5637 is a quality contributor and well respected

Thats some bs this dude needs to be suspended you just don't kick another man in the nadds thats just wrong.
edwardc5637 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012   #55
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
What does wearing a cup have to do with the bastard kicking Schaub .... Cup or no cup , it aint a pleasant experience to be kicked in the junk and it damn sure doesnt justify the action.
It's like saying you shouldn't prosecute a guy who shoots a cop because cops wear bullet-proof vests.
Old 11-23-2012   #56
ajohnson80
Veteran

Rep Power: 810 ajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respected

That whole organization is crap. They deserve suh and all of the losses karma will bring them. Having only seen him play a few times, I always catch him doing something dirty. It's a disgrace that hes even allowed to play in the league, but as we all know, in the NFL it doesn't matter what type of character you have if your ultra talented.

Well Suh, hope you have a great career losing games in epic fashion with the nfc north's perennial bottom dweller. As soon as the lions are having a good season the football gods will ship your ass to cleveland!
ajohnson80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012   #57
TexansFanatic
Extremist

This article is a year old, but I hadn't seen it before. The name Matt Slauson isn't exactly revered on this board, but he had some very interesting things to say about his former teammate, Suh.

I've been puzzled by the fact that Suh seemed like a clean player in college but suddenly in the pro ranks he's become a psycho. Slauson sheds some light on that here:

LINK
Old 11-23-2012   #58
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54251 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

For some reason I never even made the freakin' connection that Schwartz was Fisher's DC for so long. No freakin' WONDER the Lions are so damn dirty.

More I think about it, the more I'm convinced it was intentional. I went all day yesterday wavering, but that GIF posted earlier pretty much shows him extend his leg.

Even if it wasn't, Suh's been so dirty that it doesn't help his case.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012   #59
Seasick Sailor
Rookie

Rep Power: 544 Seasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooston Texan View Post
their team is a bunch of dirty show boaters (I've never seen so much dancing after ordinary plays). The only guy on that team who seems to have any class is Megatron.

So suck it, lions. 10-1 sure is nice.
I couldn't agree more.

The incessant showboating by their defenders is just ridiculous. This is especially true of their corners.

Perhaps it's just because apparently the league, "forgot about 'Dre," but I'd think that they'd show a little more respect to one of the league's best WRs.

Between that, their hot-headed ********* of a coach, and an ******* named Suh, there may be no team I have less respect for.
Seasick Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012   #60
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Not to be indelicate about it but it is obvious they don't wear cups - you can see which side it is tucked on.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read