Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-22-2012   #21
gwallaia

Rep Power: 51052 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Suh needs to be suspended from league

Suh is a punk. Piece of Trash.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #22
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Suh makes Cortland Finnegan look like a saint

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #23
ESAD2-14
TexanAmerican

Rep Power: 10194 ESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respected

Whether it (nut shot) was intentional or not, Suh has made his own reputation around the league because of his knuckle-headed actions. Anytime he does something borderline suspicious he will be accused of being dirty (which I think he is). He has made his own bed, he can sleep in it. Dude is a chump. A highly paid and very skilled chump; but a chump nonetheless. With as talented as he is there is no reason for him to being the things he does; and it is infecting the rest of that team. I consider the freebie td from the ref's a gift from karma to Suh and Schwartz.
Old 11-22-2012   #24
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 225351 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Suh makes Cortland Finnegan look like a saint
Should have put AJ in to block Suh.
Old 11-22-2012   #25
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 11061 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected

Suh is the scum I clean off my boots after walking through a field of cattle.
htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #26
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 44018 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

you can see where he throws the leg at schaub, from the knee he kicks towards Schaub. Dont think he knew he would hit him there but he was def trying to kick him.
Old 11-22-2012   #27
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 225351 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
you can see where he throws the leg at schaub, from the knee he kicks towards Schaub. Dont think he knew he would hit him there but he was def trying to kick him.
It's obvious he extends his leg. He's just scum. I can see the refs missing the kick in real time which should have been an automatic ejection from the game for striking a player but it was inexcusable that wasn't at least called a leg whip.
Old 11-22-2012   #28
BlueSteel
Veteran

Rep Power: 150 BlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooston Texan View Post
But we didn't. Thankfully we have a team tough enough to overcome adversity and some bad play-calling.

I'd feel bad for the Lions for the Forsett TD, but their team is a bunch of dirty show boaters (I've never seen so much dancing after ordinary plays). The only guy on that team who seems to have any class is Megatron.

So suck it, lions. 10-1 sure is nice.
My wife also commented about all the over the top dancing by the Lions. One of there defenders made a tackle after an 8 yard run and then proceeded to do a sack celebration. It was not even a tackle for a loss and he was show boating.

Also don't forget the Lions celebrating like they won the game in OT after we missed the field goal.
Old 11-22-2012   #29
klockWork
Veteran

Rep Power: 11446 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, Suh is d@#bag but he and Avril destroy that right side of the line all day. I'm really concern about the dept we have there.
klockWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #30
417Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 1022 417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSteel View Post
My wife also commented about all the over the top dancing by the Lions. One of there defenders made a tackle after an 8 yard run and then proceeded to do a sack celebration. It was not even a tackle for a loss and he was show boating.

Also don't forget the Lions celebrating like they won the game in OT after we missed the field goal.
How anyone can say they can like Suh should be ashamed of themselfs.
417Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #31
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58272 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Suh is in the same class as Haynsworth. I don't root for people to get hurt (not even Innegan) but I root that Suh and/or Haynesworth tear an ACL every time I watch either of them play. Only two players I've felt that way about, ever.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #32
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153128 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Everything said here is true. However, I think the Detroit Lions should get Suh in order. They drafted him, they coached him, & they keep putting him out there. That's their product. They are in complete control of that.

I think the NFL should punish the Detroit Lions, not Suh. This would get fixed a whole lot faster if they would. Guys like Suh wouldn't get drafted 2nd overall.

In this case, the referees didn't even throw a flag, we should have some recourse.
Old 11-22-2012   #33
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 165505 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Everything said here is true. However, I think the Detroit Lions should get Suh in order. They drafted him, they coached him, & they keep putting him out there. That's their product. They are in complete control of that.

I think the NFL should punish the Detroit Lions, not Suh. This would get fixed a whole lot faster if they would. Guys like Suh wouldn't get drafted 2nd overall.

In this case, the referees didn't even throw a flag, we should have some recourse.

I agree with you. You sound very "Gunnery Sgt. Hartmann" on this.

"Ndamakong Suh has dishonored himself and dishonored the team! I have tried to help him, but I have failed! I have failed because you have not helped me! You people have not given Ndamakong the proper motivation! So! From now on, whenever he ****s up, I will not punish him. I will punish all of you! And the way I see it, ladies, you owe me for one kick in the bean bag! Now, get on your faces!"
Old 11-23-2012   #34
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 53247 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

i've never wished injury on a player ... until today. i for one am fed up with suh, and would have cheered til i was hoarse if someone blew up his knee or worse. get him out of the league.
Old 11-23-2012   #35
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 12708 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Look, Jim Schwartz imported thug, dirty football to Detroit from Tennessee (which, really, started in Houston with the "smash mouth" image of the Oilers). The Lions are a filthy team, just like the Titans. I doubt if Detroit even cares about their image at this point.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012   #36
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 61655 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Their whole OL were playing dirty. Riolia or whatever his name is is just as bad as Sue. He was pushing people in the back after the play jumping on piles deliberately trying to hurt people. On one play he jumped on one of our players that was already down and went into plank mode making sure he had all his weight on our guy. I couldn't believe the refs were allowing that crap.

I actually kinda liked Detroit until this game. Now I know why they suck. They are a bunch of no class losers with no real leaders keeping that team in line.
Old 11-23-2012   #37
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 10357 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Their whole OL were playing dirty. Riolia or whatever his name is is just as bad as Sue. He was pushing people in the back after the play jumping on piles deliberately trying to hurt people. On one play he jumped on one of our players that was already down and went into plank mode making sure he had all his weight on our guy. I couldn't believe the refs were allowing that crap.

I actually kinda liked Detroit until this game. Now I know why they suck. They are a bunch of no class losers with no real leaders keeping that team in line.
I agree with this. They were getting away with holding early in the game, and just playing dirty. It was sick. I am glad we won, and I really don't like them any more. No class!

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012   #38
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 148338 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

(Not in the whiny TO voice) Thats My Quarterback !!! Nobody messes with my quarterback!!!!

I'd like to blindside Sue .... err Suh with a knee to the junk , you know , the nut crushing kind that lifts them up off the ground and leaves them doubled in the fetal position over unable to move.

Then run away real fast.

Johnny Cash said the punk is a disgrace to men , women and pigs named Sue , Suh or Suheeee.

Here's to you Suh ....

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012   #39
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
We deserve to lose, yup I said it
No one is paying attention to anything you say anymore. Go away As far as Suh goes...if he wants to be a tough guy he should go to UFC and see how bad he is or any State Prison.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012   #40
gwallaia

Rep Power: 51052 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

If Suh was not a football player, he would be a low-life thug in a gang murdering people.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read