Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2012   #11
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 133852 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Same ole sorry Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrewster2000 View Post
I was screaming at the tv wanting to know why he did that as well. I hated that play call with a passion. I also think he is a little over conservative at the end of games. But all that being said we won the game wether of not it was in spite of Kubiak or not. Enjoy the win a little. Dang. Goosfraba buddy. Goosfraba.
Made the thread before the game was even over. It didn't matter if we won or lost. That wasn't the point. It's the typical turtle dick ways of Kubiak and how plays not to lose. Always running the ball on a play that is 3rd and 9+, and giving the ball to the other team or settling. I would have had no problem with the play if we actually had a kicker that hadn't shown that he was a big choker. We have a choker at kicker and that's who you're putting your confidence in?? That's stupid football. It should have cost us the game. The difference in winning and losing doesn't change the bad positioning that the HC put the team in by not trying to win the game. Same stuff that haunted this losing team for years before Wade's defense made this team a consistent winner. Sure, it messed up against a good offense in the Lions and even the Jags, but I've got a lot of confidence in Wade's abilities to make adjustments. I don't have that same ability in some turtle dick HC who can't even watch the last play of the game in his 7th season as a HC.
Texecutioner is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read