Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-22-2012   #1
417Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 1022 417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Suh needs to be suspended from league **UPDATE** FINED $30k

Suh has issues. Maybe he needs meds.
417Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #2
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

He needs his ****ing leg broken is what he needs. And I'm serious.
Old 11-22-2012   #3
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6655 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Suh needs to be suspended from league

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
He needs his ****ing leg broken is what he needs. And I'm serious.
Ya, just like they mentioned at half time, if the refs and the league aren't going to protect the players, then the players need to protect the players.
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #4
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 225351 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak

When I first saw the play live I wondered why a leg whip flag wasn't thrown. We got one for a much lower raised leg last week - only about 10" off the ground. But on replay it is glaring he both aimed and kicked. Kudos to Kubiak for jumping on the refs about that and the take down where Suh tried to bend Schaub backwards over his legs.
Old 11-22-2012   #5
417Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 1022 417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

TD Forsett
417Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #6
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Why didn't they throw a flag on that flippin horse collar he landed on Matt??! Ticked me off! He's a friggin a*shole and gettin by with it today!

We need to step it up! I wanna win this game just to piss him off!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #7
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7106 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

We deserve to lose, yup I said it
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-22-2012   #8
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Why didn't they throw a flag on that flippin horse collar he landed on Matt??! Ticked me off! He's a friggin a*shole and gettin by with it today!

We need to step it up! I wanna win this game just to piss him off!!
No such thing as a horse collar in the pocket.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #9
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #10
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I didn't call it, the announcers did!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #11
Fili
All Pro

Rep Power: 3890 Fili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respected

That QB hit by him when he dragged Schaub down was dirty. Schaub's knees probably didn't like that.
Old 11-22-2012   #12
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 165505 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Suh is a real problem and I will be surprised if he isn't fined this week. They need to suspend him for a few weeks. Some length of time long enough to take enough cash out of his pocket to get his attention.

I've been worried about this game for some time because of him. He's like Haynesworth on speed. Dude can't maintain control of himself. I was thinking best case scenario was he tries to hurt one of our players and takes the Detroit defense down with him. Worst case scenario is he hurts one of our players and gets away with it.

I think we got out of Detroit in pretty good shape considering what could have happened with that ******* out there.
Old 11-22-2012   #13
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10234 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Suh is a real problem and I will be surprised if he isn't fined this week. They need to suspend him for a few weeks. Some length of time long enough to take enough cash out of his pocket to get his attention.

I've been worried about this game for some time because of him. He's like Haynesworth on speed. Dude can't maintain control of himself. I was thinking best case scenario was he tries to hurt one of our players and takes the Detroit defense down with him. Worst case scenario is he hurts one of our players and gets away with it.

I think we got out of Detroit in pretty good shape considering what could have happened with that ******* out there.
Agreed, though I'm curious as to what happened to Reed...
Old 11-22-2012   #14
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 225351 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Schaub was outside of the pocket.
Old 11-22-2012   #15
Hooston Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1283 Hooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
We deserve to lose, yup I said it
But we didn't. Thankfully we have a team tough enough to overcome adversity and some bad play-calling.

I'd feel bad for the Lions for the Forsett TD, but their team is a bunch of dirty show boaters (I've never seen so much dancing after ordinary plays). The only guy on that team who seems to have any class is Megatron.

So suck it, lions. 10-1 sure is nice.
Hooston Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #16
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post

It's typical Jim Schwartz football.

Today felt like those games vs Titans when Schwartz had Vanden Bosch and Haynesworth and Innegan...you always wondered HOW your offense would be injured by those guys, not when...HOW.

IMO, the problem is their head coach. It's clear that he willfully acquires dirty players and actively allows them to behave that way.

He's worse than Fisher. Worse than Del Rio, by a hair.
Old 11-22-2012   #17
nytexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 848 nytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Agreed, though I'm curious as to what happened to Reed...
I haven't heard anything but it looked like a pulled groin muscle to me.
Old 11-22-2012   #18
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7237 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 417Texan View Post
Suh has issues. Maybe he needs meds.
Seriously. I've seen a number of dirty players over the years, but this guy seems twisted.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #19
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11091 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

A big part of me was hoping one of our lineman would Slauson his knee. I know our team would never intenionally hurt a player, but if there was one who deserved it, it would have to be Suh.
Old 11-22-2012   #20
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 173371 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Suh avoids reporters after not avoiding Schaubís groin
Quote:
...Suhís foot found the crotch of Texans quarterback Matt Schaub. It sure looked like no accident.

After the game, Suh didnít risk saying anything that could and would be used against him. According to the Associated Press, Suh exited the locker room without making himself available to reporters.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read