Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2012   #21
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Detroit Lions. 11:30. 11/22. **Official Thanksgiving Day Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
Let's wrap up some pro bowl spots today. Not that we'll have any players in the pro bowl. We're holding our party in New Orleans.
Do we have an update on the vote count?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #22
Kthx
All Pro

Section: Bar Table
Rep Power: 8622 Kthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Detroit Lions. 11:30. 11/22. **Official Thanksgiving Day Thread*

Can't go wrong with Texan's on Thanksgiving, lets get 10-1 up in this mug.
Kthx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #23
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2061 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected

Happy Thanksgiving guys. I'm a little worried about this game. A short week coupled with an agressive opponent scares me a little bit. Let's hope for no injuries for both teams! I hope we shall never feel the wrath of the backup QB again.

Go Texans!
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #24
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

It feels weird having a game today. Doesn't feel bad, but definitely a different vibe (for me at least).

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #25
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 263877 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
It feels weird having a game today. Doesn't feel bad, but definitely a different vibe (for me at least).
Everyone was wanting more national exposure, we sure as hell are getting it this year. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #26
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Everyone was wanting more national exposure, we sure as hell are getting it this year. LOL
I hope it's the right kind of exposure.

I hope the Lions continue their tradition of losing on Turkey day!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #27
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 52700 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Wow! I was thinking the same exact thing before I clicked on this thread. Getting ready to do the Thanksgiving and all that stuff and what? It's game day? Oh man! Gotta crank it up a notch now.

GO TEXANS!!!!!!

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #28
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

Time to eat!!
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #29
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 295477 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Nick Scurfield ‏@NickScurfield
Quote:
2nd-year CB Roc Carmichael & rookie G Brandon Brooks are active for the 1st time in their careers #Texans #HOUvsDET
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #30
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

here we go my neighbors to the south. my favorite holiday of the year, and we don't celebrate it here, but took the day off school and got the maple whiskey ready to go at kick off

lets get drunk and watch the texans

hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #31
417Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 4299 417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot pickle View Post
here we go my neighbors to the south. my favorite holiday of the year, and we don't celebrate it here, but took the day off school and got the maple whiskey ready to go at kick off

lets get drunk and watch the texans

Amen to you there in the North. I am fired up. Lions have issues of there own.
417Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #32
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It is strange for me. For years my Thanksgivings have revolved around the Aggie vs UT Thanksgiving game. We almost always went to the home games at Kyle. Having the Texans game today helps me not mind the Aggies not playing today.

And funny, I am in Austin for Thanksgiving this year for the first time ever.

Go Texans, time to continue the safari.

Bears, Jaguars and now the Lions. Oh My!
Old 11-22-2012   #33
417Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 4299 417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
It is strange for me. For years my Thanksgivings have revolved around the Aggie vs UT Thanksgiving game. We almost always went to the home games at Kyle. Having the Texans game today helps me not mind the Aggies not playing today.

And funny, I am in Austin for Thanksgiving this year for the first time ever.

Go Texans, time to continue the safari.

Bears, Jaguars and now the Lions. Oh My!

I hate as a college football fan there is no TAMU and Ut game.
Old 11-22-2012   #34
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say I won't be posting in the GD thread at all today, since it is Thanksgiving.

My family is going to pause the game when it's time to eat, and then resume when we are done, so I don't want the outcome to be ruined.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #35
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 209676 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope that we try to disrupt Stafford/CJ timing with some bump and run........and not play off CJ by 10-15 yds.....
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #36
417Texan
Veteran

My old lady is at work til later so I have ownage of the Tv.
Old 11-22-2012   #37
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 71928 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Hey everyone, I just wanted to say I won't be posting in the GD thread at all today, since it is Thanksgiving.

My family is going to pause the game when it's time to eat, and then resume when we are done, so I don't want the outcome to be ruined.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Wow. I can't imagine anything keeping me from watching this game. Or any Texans game.
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #38
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 71928 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

If you missed the CBS pre game piece on Jerome Harrison you missed something great. I had no idea what he has been through.
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #39
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2159 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you on TT. Love you guys & gals!

Let's go Texans!
Old 11-22-2012   #40
417Texan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
If you missed the CBS pre game piece on Jerome Harrison you missed something great. I had no idea what he has been through.
Man that made me think dam I better get a check up.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read