Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2012   #961
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Houston Texans. 11/18. Noon. **Official GameDay Thread**

ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #962
Titans Sux 72
Veteran

Rep Power: 1720 Titans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respected

2nd strait week the ILBs had a helluva game! Nice to see Sharpton and James was filling the holes nice.
Titans Sux 72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #963
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Houston Texans. 11/18. Noon. **Official GameDay Thread**

arggghhh just got back from the game Crowd was Nutz and dumb at the same time ....(Making nosie rushing the offensive ) but whatever shows they care LOL

Man i hate these type of games bad for my heart but like ive said years ago and will no beleive it DIVISON GAMES every year no matter what the records ARE GOING TO BE LIKE WW3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #964
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

This is two straight years we have swept the Jags.

Old 11-18-2012   #965
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
This is two straight years we have swept the Jags.

they sure has hell made it hard 4 Us tho we might loss this week to the lions
Old 11-18-2012   #966
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Nick Scurfield ‏@NickScurfield

"I was mad the punter got me. That was the fastest punter I've ever seen in my life." @KeshawnMartin82 #Texans

I was laughing real hard when got caught from behind.
Old 11-18-2012   #967
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Nick Scurfield ‏@NickScurfield

"I was mad the punter got me. That was the fastest punter I've ever seen in my life." @KeshawnMartin82 #Texans

I was laughing real hard when got caught from behind.
I am really excited about Martin now.

He looked awesome today.

Mallet: The Texas Hammer!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #968
Lucky

Rep Power: 218553 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Based on what Henne did to us, we will get destroyed by Luck.
Based on this game, Schaub will set the all time single season passing yardage mark with 5700 yards.

Based on this game, Andre Johnson will set the all time single season receiving yardage mark with 2500 yards.

See what can happen when you project the future off of single events?

9-1. Go Texans.
Old 11-18-2012   #969
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Based on this game, Schaub will set the all time single season passing yardage mark with 5700 yards.

Based on this game, Andre Johnson will set the all time single season receiving yardage mark with 2500 yards.

See what can happen when you project the future off of single events?

9-1. Go Texans.
Luck was picked 3 times today.

But people assume he's already a legend because of the media hype.

He's human. Put some pressure on him, disguise some pre-snap lineups, and he can become a normal QB real fast.

I hate how much people have anointed him. It's silly.
Old 11-18-2012   #970
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26865 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

What a roller coaster of a game!

Soooo glad the Texans found a way to win
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #971
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 173004 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
arggghhh just got back from the game Crowd was Nutz and dumb at the same time ....(Making nosie rushing the offensive ) but whatever shows they care LOL
This angers me. Especially when watching the Pats game and I can hear their adjustments over the tv. Not much of a home advantage if the home crowd makes it difficult for our team to adjust. #Stupidity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #972
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
This angers me. Especially when watching the Pats game and I can hear their adjustments over the tv. Not much of a home advantage if the home crowd makes it difficult for our team to adjust. #Stupidity
I noticed that too; but it's hard to blame those fans. We made play after play in the sugar huddle, they can't help cheering and the noise couldn't die down soon enough. The closed roof didn't help.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #973
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 318355 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

The main thing is, we're 9-1, Indy lost, and now the Steelers need to win.

After that, they have to pull themselves togeather and win at Detroit on turkey day.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #974
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 173004 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Pats losing Gronk for 4-6 weeks is a big deal too. Should help us some. Hard to replace a guy like that.

Quote:
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
Old 11-18-2012   #975
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Pats losing Gronk for 4-6 weeks is a big deal too. Should help us some. Hard to replace a guy like that.
Especially when we play them in that stretch.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012   #976
Norg
Hall of Fame

Quote:
yeah it was manily 4th qtr about 6 mins to go we were down by 14 points and the crowd was mad because we were doing the sugar huddle. I was like guyz time is not a factor here we have to score 7 here or nothing else matters not even the time.

Score 7 make it a one score game and put the pressure back on the jags hopefully forcing them to go 3 and out and then score another 7 and thats what we did to tie the game

and after that we still left 1:34 for the jags to have the last drive to win the game
Old 11-19-2012   #977
PapaL
Loose Screw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
yeah it was manily 4th qtr about 6 mins to go we were down by 14 points and the crowd was mad because we were doing the sugar huddle. I was like guyz time is not a factor here we have to score 7 here or nothing else matters not even the time.

Score 7 make it a one score game and put the pressure back on the jags hopefully forcing them to go 3 and out and then score another 7 and thats what we did to tie the game

and after that we still left 1:34 for the jags to have the last drive to win the game
I remember the Manning Colts days and the giant Shhhhhhhh on every screen and the announcers asking fans to keep Quiet, Offense at work. Why don't we do that?!?

Quote:
Old 11-19-2012   #978
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I was at the game & I was a little perturb by the noise when we were on offense. However, it seemed that it was drop-a-needle-quiet once the team got ready to snap the ball.

Understand, it was one big play after another with no huddle, so I don't know if we can ask for any better than that.

Besides, I think it was the crowd that got the defense off it's ass there in the 4th. Reliant was rocking from the first snap, but there at the end of the 4th, it went to another level & our defense started getting the stops we needed.

In fact, when the scoreboard went out, we were still pouring it on for several minutes after play had stopped. Personally I thought the refs were trying to take us out of the game so I kept the noise up for my group. It took us a while to realize there was real technical difficulty.

You had to be there, but the 12th man did their job.
Old 11-19-2012   #979
Lucky

Rep Power: 218553 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I remember the Manning Colts days and the giant Shhhhhhhh on every screen and the announcers asking fans to keep Quiet, Offense at work. Why don't we do that?!?
They do with a Toro graphic. Not everyone obeys.
Old 11-19-2012   #980
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35038 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I noticed that too; but it's hard to blame those fans. We made play after play in the sugar huddle, they can't help cheering and the noise couldn't die down soon enough. The closed roof didn't help.
I dont know why they didnt open the roof. That first down chant also doesnt help, especially in a quick no huddle.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read