Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-18-2012   #1
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12794 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Sick of seeing the Broncos

Again? Really? Do you really have to force Peyton Manning on us every week? Cripes, I feel like I live in the Rockies....
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #2
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sick of seeing the Broncos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy29 View Post
Again? Really? Do you really have to force Peyton Manning on us every week? Cripes, I feel like I live in the Rockies....
It's the Patriots/Colts here.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #3
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Where Peyton goes the coverage follows. last season was actually kind of nice from my perspective. He wasn't playing so the league/network(s) weren't all on their knees in front of him every week. Even the commercials seemed to take it down a notch. I really enjoyed it. Now he's back and he's everywhere and that's not going to go away until he retires.
Old 11-18-2012   #4
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
until he retires.
Then the Media will talk about him every time there is a team with a QB controversy....
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #5
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTexans View Post
Then the Media will talk about him every time there is a team with a QB controversy....
Heard much about Brett Favre this year? Me neither. Time pauses for no man.
Old 11-18-2012   #6
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 173001 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Peyton is an NFL icon. There aren't many like him, ever. I appreciate him now that he's not beating our asses twice a year. Guess I don't share the OP's gripe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #7
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I think the broncos might be the team to beat.their defense has been playing really really good.

I know that we beat them already,but they seem to be getting better and better.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-18-2012   #8
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134080 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

I share the OP's gripe, because the media and the majority of the fans have completely somehow forgotten and missed the real reason why the Broncos are winning this season and it's with great defense the last few weeks. The Broncos D is scary as hell. Their pass rush is insane. The Broncos were a playoff team last season with Tebow leading that team. Now their defense has gotten better and they added Manning. Manning is having a great season and all, but their defense seems to get no credit at all. I just keep hearing about Manning's great season though, and the media has hardly mentioned Tom BRady's great season in which his offense is leading the entire NFL in points by a pretty nice margin with the Texans in 2nd place. Rodgers is still having a kick ass year as well and so is Brees. ALl the media is talking about is Manning though.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

They are winning. If we are the best team in the AFC, they are easily the second best. Other than yesterday's game, we're not very exciting. The Broncos are.

Keeps the attention off of us, which I think is good.

I'm glad we played the Broncos when we did & I dread seeing them in the play-offs.
Old 11-19-2012   #10
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

Broncos have won 5 games in a row. Don't worry about attention, win and everything follows. 1-9, in a small market, you get none! LOL Enjoy the fact the Texans are a really good team!
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012   #11
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 89864 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

See / hear much about the Jets?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read