Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-16-2012   #101
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 53144 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Can somebody confirms Nick Scurfield's tweet about Tate being ruled out this week.
Nick Scurfield‏@NickScurfield

Ben Tate (hamstring) did not practice today. He has been ruled out for Week 11 #Texans

https://twitter.com/NickScurfield
Old 11-16-2012   #102
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101421 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post

Ok where can i find one of these. she needs to take off that terrible shirt though
Old 11-17-2012   #103
bshep86
Rookie

Section: M&T Bank Stadium
Rep Power: 1053 bshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respected

I plan on watching the CFL semi-finals instead of this (should be) easy win.

Go Alouettes!
Old 11-17-2012   #104
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213938 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
Nick Scurfield‏@NickScurfield

Ben Tate (hamstring) did not practice today. He has been ruled out for Week 11 #Texans

https://twitter.com/NickScurfield
He's out per the official site
Quote:
Running back Ben Tate has been ruled out for the third consecutive game with a hamstring injury. He was injured in Week 7 against Baltimore and has only practiced once since. Justin Forsett will back up Arian Foster again on Sunday.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #105
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101421 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

103 posts, man my prediction threads are really catching on

We need to have a reward for whoever guesses the score 100 percent correct. Like veryone reps the person or something, hell i dunno.
Old 11-18-2012   #106
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
103 posts, man my prediction threads are really catching on

We need to have a reward for whoever guesses the score 100 percent correct. Like veryone reps the person or something, hell i dunno.
If the starters play every snap I'm going to predict a steam-roll of 31-9 over the Kittie Litters.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #107
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213938 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
If hell does freeze over and the Jags some how win, I want hear a lot of whining from you Texan fans! Remember, these are professional football players, any given Sunday can happen! All I hope for, is a competive game Sunday! If the Jags can hang w/Texans, that will mean a lot to me....the blow outs are the killers! Here's to a good game and no injuries.
You should be very proud. Your boys scared the bejeezus outta us.

oh and note to your coaching staff: put Gabbert on IR and start Chad Henne the rest of the season. Now.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012   #108
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

Proud that finally, we can but Plain Garbage to rest! Henne should start and Gabby eats the pine. Chalk up a BUST for the pick for Gabby. Fire Gene Smith at the end of the season. 0-3 in OT this season. The defensive unit is horrible, still no pass rush and no 2ndary...only bright spots on the defense is Poz and Cox. I'm happy to see Blackmon and Shorts having a potental for a nice WR pair. Gabby is the problem...if MJD would have played yesterday, maybe the Jags might have won? Oh well, was an awesome game. Great rivary and always great games between each other. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
You should be very proud. Your boys scared the bejeezus outta us.

oh and note to your coaching staff: put Gabbert on IR and start Chad Henne the rest of the season. Now.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012   #109
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Proud that finally, we can but Plain Garbage to rest! Henne should start and Gabby eats the pine. Chalk up a BUST for the pick for Gabby. Fire Gene Smith at the end of the season. 0-3 in OT this season. The defensive unit is horrible, still no pass rush and no 2ndary...only bright spots on the defense is Poz and Cox. I'm happy to see Blackmon and Shorts having a potental for a nice WR pair. Gabby is the problem...if MJD would have played yesterday, maybe the Jags might have won? Oh well, was an awesome game. Great rivary and always great games between each other. Good luck for the rest of the season.
Good luck, man. Great game.

As soon as Gabbert went down, I was like "Oh, jeez, no. Now we have to face the better QB..."
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012   #110
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Garbage needs to be dumped if they want to clean house, I agree.

There are some prospects in this class that will definitely be better than him.

In the meantime, enjoy the surf and the mock drafts
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012   #111
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post

As soon as Gabbert went down, I was like "Oh, jeez, no. Now we have to face the better QB..."
LOL, I went to their MB before the game and some fans predicted Gabbert won't make it through the game; it was pretty sad.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012   #112
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 114958 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post

I felt the same way, man. I think our secondary had planned on taking a mini-vaca with Gabbert playing. Henne comes in and we're stuck in la-la land.

mootini, I agree with you on Poz. I liked him a lot coming out of Penn State. It's nice to see him overcome injuries (and the Bills) and become the player I thought he was going to be. Dude's like a JJ Watt type LB, with talent and a lot of heart.
Old 11-19-2012   #113
gwallaia

Rep Power: 72749 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be damned! My prediction of a tough fought win and a Texans 43-37 win in OT was correct!

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read