Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2012   #21
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 61262 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Houston Texans. 11/18. Noon. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
You mean the first shutout this season? The Texans shutout the Jags in 2005 and the Titans in 2010.

I will be shocked if TJ isn't taking snaps in the 4th quarter of this game. The Texans defense hasn't allowed a offensive TD in 9 quarters. I don't see Blaine Gabbert breaking that streak. The Texans should be able to name their score.
Am actually i little nervous because this game seems too easy.
Old 11-18-2012   #22
Lucky

Rep Power: 102976 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Houston Texans. 11/18. Noon. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
That's because you are an old school Texans fan (pot says to the kettle). This is the new Texans, Daddy-O. Houston is now Blowout City!
Old 11-18-2012   #23
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6655 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
This is how I feel too.
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #24
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 56992 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Got the wings washed and draining about to pat them dry. Have the flour seasoned and the oil is standing by. Celery is ready. Gonna be dyna mo hum, killer Buffalo Wings for gametime!

I know they really don't go with kicking around defenseless kitties but that's what I'm in the mood for.

Deep Steel Blue #23 jersey is laid out and already wearing my Texans hat!

I'm ready for some Texans Football!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #25
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Open

Go Texans
Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans

The official roof decision is CLOSED today at Reliant Stadium for the Texans-Jags #DeepSteelSunday game. Kickoff at noon CT. #TexansGameday
Old 11-18-2012   #26
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans

The official roof decision is CLOSED today at Reliant Stadium for the Texans-Jags #DeepSteelSunday game. Kickoff at noon CT. #TexansGameday
That's stupid. It's gorgeous outside. Why invest in a retractable roof if we don't use it?

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #27
Lucky

Rep Power: 102976 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
That's stupid. It's gorgeous outside. Why invest in a retractable roof if we don't use it?
There's a 10% chance of rain, according to weather.com. 10 freakin' %. Any excuse, I guess.
Old 11-18-2012   #28
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 173371 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
Most disgusting map this year. Go Browns!!!!
NFL are fools.

Just one more reason why living in Houston is great. No Jerruh.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #29
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 48009 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #30
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 56992 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Nick Scurfield, in one of his posts on the Texans' site said it would be closed every game if Kubiak had anything to say about it. He likes the roof closed. Sounds like they might have asked for his input.

Sorry about no link but kinda pressed time wise as I'm doing pre-game prepare for buffalo wings for game time.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #31
TejasTom
Get #80 a ring!

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 32888 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans inactives vs. Jacksonville: CB Carmichael, CB Harris, RB Tate, T Gardner, G White, G Brooks, NT Cody. Kickoff: noon CT.

Posted using Tapatalk from my phone. May contain errors.
TejasTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #32
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10234 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
Texans inactives vs. Jacksonville: CB Carmichael, CB Harris, RB Tate, T Gardner, G White, G Brooks, NT Cody. Kickoff: noon CT.

Posted using Tapatalk from my phone. May contain errors.
So OD is suited up and active...? Interesting!
Old 11-18-2012   #33
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

It sucks to be Brandon Harris!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #34
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 43261 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Pity Tate isn't playing.

I am more concerned about wear on Foster than I am losing to the *******.
Old 11-18-2012   #35
Ranger Tom
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4710 Ranger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respected

The game will not be shown in Lubbock. Apparently the network decided that folks around here would rather watch the Cowboys suck some more.
Ranger Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #36
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 173371 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Nick Scurfield ‏@NickScurfield
Quote:
DE @JJWatt in last 2 games vs Jaguars: 12 tackles, 3.5 sacks, 1 fumble recovery, 3 passes defended, 4 tackles for loss, 7 QB hits

Blaine Gabbert career vs #Texans: 0-3 record, 41.9 rating, 38.5 completion%, 286 yards, sacked 10 times
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #37
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10234 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

For some reason the wifes Asus Notepad refuses to speak to our TV right now, that's usually how we watch the games (through gamepass). As a possible backup I thought 'PS3'... bot alas, it runs Adobe flash player 9, and v10.2 is needed... Sony & NFL, get it fixed... (or wife, fix the Notebook...)

I guess we're eating in front of the PC tonight, how romantic..
Old 11-18-2012   #38
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 3454 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Pity Tate isn't playing.

I am more concerned about wear on Foster than I am losing to the *******.
Yea. I would actually like Forsett to get more carries than Foster today.
Old 11-18-2012   #39
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 10357 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Got my jersey on!

Let's go 9-1 today!!!

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #40
SrslySirius
Veteran

Rep Power: 1370 SrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respected

OMG BIGGEST GAME IN FRANCHISE HISTORY.

MUST. WIN. GAME.

SrslySirius is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read