Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2012   #81
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Jersey Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by pissknocker View Post
I can meet up in the morning before 10am, maybe 9:30. I will be at Spotts park off Memorial dr and Heights/waugh area.
9:30 at the parking lot of Phil's on Washington? PMing you my #.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012   #82
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 31195 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jersey Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
9:30 at the parking lot of Phil's on Washington? PMing you my #.
Bring mine as well, Ill be able to make that.

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012   #83
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Jerseys delivered. Thanks for order - free shipping requires 10 so y'all helped me a lot!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-20-2012   #84
macho grande
Veteran

Section: thin air up here
Rep Power: 347 macho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Jerseys delivered. Thanks for order - free shipping requires 10 so y'all helped me a lot!
Jersey looks great. Keep me in mind if ever there's a next time.
Thanks for coordinating this.
macho grande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012   #85
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 31195 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by macho grande View Post
Jersey looks great. Keep me in mind if ever there's a next time.
Thanks for coordinating this.
This. Very happy with the Jersey. Thanks again for getting this done.

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012   #86
clutch
Rookie

Rep Power: 960 clutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respected

O dang I missed it..let me know when y'all do this again...
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #87
le14
Rookie

Rep Power: 17 le14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famer

Any chance of another happening soon?
le14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012   #88
accordi4
waterboy

I'm down if this occurs again.
accordi4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012   #89
macho grande
Veteran

Rep Power: 347 macho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respected

Ill be placing an order on Wednesday. 3, possibly 4 spots still available.
Old 11-17-2012   #90
macho grande
Veteran

Two spots left.
Old 11-18-2012   #91
le14
Rookie

Rep Power: 17 le14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Two spots left.
emailed you sir.
Old 11-19-2012   #92
macho grande
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by le14 View Post
emailed you sir.
Didn't get it sir.
Old 11-19-2012   #93
accordi4
waterboy

i emailed you as well. Did you get it?

Quote:
Didn't get it sir.
accordi4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012   #94
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Two spots left.
Count me in for 1.
Old 11-19-2012   #95
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 7520 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone have pics of the nike jerseys that you ordered from the site? I want to see the quality of em
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012   #96
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

how legit are the mvp and similar sites? i was shown one much like that in the first post last night (link) since almost all of my Christmas shopping will be texans related, but it seems a bit fishy and frankly i cant afford to gamble.

http://cheap-ball-jerseys.weebly.com/

Last edited by Scooter; 11-20-2012 at 06:48 PM.
Scooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012   #97
le14
Rookie

Quote:
Didn't get it sir.
hmmm, i emailed you through the board so I guess it may not be linked to the correct email.

Can you shoot me an email and I'll respond? I'm pretty sure you rather not post it on here, but you can do that as well and I'll respond.

le081488@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Old 11-20-2012   #98
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJokaa View Post
Anyone have pics of the nike jerseys that you ordered from the site? I want to see the quality of em
They're good quality. The only complaint I have is that the 10 year patch cut out job was crappy, had to trim it.

Beware sizing. Legit jerseys come in 3 or 4 styles. They fit differently and have different sizing charts. These jerseys are the same way.

The biggest complaint is jerseys not fitting, but that seems to be because the people just got the same size they get at academy rather than paying attention to the sizing charts on Nike's website.

Elite jerseys are much longer as well, FYI.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 11-20-2012   #99
macho grande
Veteran

Quote:
hmmm, i emailed you through the board so I guess it may not be linked to the correct email.

Can you shoot me an email and I'll respond? I'm pretty sure you rather not post it on here, but you can do that as well and I'll respond.

le081488@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Sorry for the delay. I had to change my email that was linked to TT. Forgot that once I did that I'd then have to verify it. Duh.

Anyway, shoot me a PM.

I prefer Paypal and the same rules that TX Yankee used still apply.

I intend to place order tomorrow.

Thanks.
Old 11-20-2012   #100
macho grande
Veteran

Quote:

le081488@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Got your payment. Thanks. I'll send tracking info when I get it.

My apologies to others that asked to get in. Hopefully all goes well and I'll do another soon.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read