Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-14-2012   #61
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 35346 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Mootini,

We are wearing blue jersey and blue pants. "Deep Steel Blue Sunday"

Posted using Tapatalk from my phone. May contain errors.
Old 11-14-2012   #62
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
I expect a lot of ANGER TIME!!!! I've walked out on every home game this season @ the 3rd quarter mark! I've never seen a team this bad, including High school football! That picture sums it all up...good looking women, sunshine, blue water and a ****ty football team. Plain Garbage will check down all day and look like Trent Edwards 2.0! JJ might take Garbage out? Then cue Henne for even more crap! This team is set for the 1st pick...don't screw it up, Jags! "I'm all in"...decline for Kline! Are the Texans going to wear those ketchup unis? Not necessary, we will assume the position Sunday! Jags 10, Texans 33
Plain Garbage, LOL!

I feel for you, Moontini.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #63
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209005 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I predict Anger will punt more yards that the total yards produced from the Jags Offense! Our only Pro bowler!
I know how you feel. The Texans sucked ass for a long while before this year. I remember the year we sucked so back, that we had that play where one of our guys knocked down a punt straight into one of your guys hands and he stepped in for a TD. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #64
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

I like the Blue Steel...1000x's better than the ketchup! Just need Zoolander for the blue steel pose!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
Mootini,

We are wearing blue jersey and blue pants. "Deep Steel Blue Sunday"

Posted using Tapatalk from my phone. May contain errors.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #65
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

That was pure luck, Mike Thomas catch. It's your turn for some luck! I'm pulling for the Texans for the SB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I know how you feel. The Texans sucked ass for a long while before this year. I remember the year we sucked so back, that we had that play where one of our guys knocked down a punt straight into one of your guys hands and he stepped in for a TD. LOL
Old 11-14-2012   #66
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
That's exactly my thoughts. If they are flatter than pancakes in this game, I won't be surprised.

But then again, I'm still waiting for that other shoe to drop. F'king Oilers.
The other shoe dropping should have been the Oilers logo.
Old 11-14-2012   #67
C Madd
Veteran

Rep Power: 4156 C Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I like the Blue Steel...1000x's better than the ketchup! Just need Zoolander for the blue steel pose!
Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
C Madd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #68
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

i think we are going to air it out this game meaning throw down field and throw alot of bombs ...score alot of point fast and early

and force Jags to try in out score us

and if we get up bye 14 points expect the D to force the jags to dink and dunk down the field meaning we will be in our COverage tampa 2 type defense
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #69
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 64065 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I think we will gey back on track this week, and put up some points. Last week, they played in sh!++y weather, against a damn good team, and still won!

This week they will be at home, and have the home crowd behind them. I expect them to put on a show.

I love the all blue look! (BTW) It looks mean as hell! I wish they would wear them more than once a year. I use that combo on Madden.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #70
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope you guys are descriptive in the game thread. Thanks to the Cowboys and KSUCKS 42 in Austin I will be watching a computer feed running about a quarter behind the real action.
Old 11-14-2012   #71
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Texans must contain MJD.
Consider that already done since I believe MJD is out for this game.
Old 11-15-2012   #72
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 64065 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I hope you guys are descriptive in the game thread. Thanks to the Cowboys and KSUCKS 42 in Austin I will be watching a computer feed running about a quarter behind the real action.
Hit me up, I have an excellent stream site.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012   #73
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1330 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

So, not to jinx it, but from memory, we have given up one touchdown on defense since the Green Bay game (to the Ravens).

What are the odds the Jags score?
Old 11-15-2012   #74
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 11-15-2012   #75
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

If hell does freeze over and the Jags some how win, I want hear a lot of whining from you Texan fans! Remember, these are professional football players, any given Sunday can happen! All I hope for, is a competive game Sunday! If the Jags can hang w/Texans, that will mean a lot to me....the blow outs are the killers! Here's to a good game and no injuries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Old 11-15-2012   #76
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

You don't have to worry about the dink and dunk down field, that's a given! No matter what the score is! With Plain Garbage, that's all he can do! I did read, the Jags will try to go to a hurry up offense. Which will allow more 3 and outs, more ANGER time and more time on the field for that pathetic defense. All the Texans have to do is eat the clock, run, run, run, get 1st downs...score = WINNER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
i think we are going to air it out this game meaning throw down field and throw alot of bombs ...score alot of point fast and early

and force Jags to try in out score us

and if we get up bye 14 points expect the D to force the jags to dink and dunk down the field meaning we will be in our COverage tampa 2 type defense
Old 11-15-2012   #77
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If hell does freeze over and the Jags some how win, I want hear a lot of whining from you Texan fans! Remember, these are professional football players, any given Sunday can happen! All I hope for, is a competive game Sunday! If the Jags can hang w/Texans, that will mean a lot to me....the blow outs are the killers! Here's to a good game and no injuries.
For purely selfish reasons, I hope you are wrong. Hopefully you will have your competetive games after this weekend. The Texans could use a blowout early in the game against the Jags to rest some players. The Texans face the Lions 4 days later on national TV. Here's to a blow out!
Old 11-15-2012   #78
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 80130 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You don't have to worry about the dink and dunk down field, that's a given! No matter what the score is! With Plain Garbage, that's all he can do! I did read, the Jags will try to go to a hurry up offense. Which will allow more 3 and outs, more ANGER time and more time on the field for that pathetic defense. All the Texans have to do is eat the clock, run, run, run, get 1st downs...score = WINNER!
I read that too and was wondering why the Jags would suddenly try to instill a no-huddle offense in an away game in a pretty loud stadium. Y'all can't even run a normal offense but I'll be interested in seeing the results. The Texans own Gabbert.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012   #79
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Is Schaub is trying to figure out if he has the correct jersey on?
Old 11-15-2012   #80
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Apparently, Malarkey thinks Gabby is more comfy in hurry up! Here comes those picks, which has been hidden by check downs. Gabby should never have been picked @ 10. At Mizz, Gabby was always in shotgun, never under center, that's why he is scared of contact. Watts going to plant him Sunday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
I read that too and was wondering why the Jags would suddenly try to instill a no-huddle offense in an away game in a pretty loud stadium. Y'all can't even run a normal offense but I'll be interested in seeing the results. The Texans own Gabbert.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read