Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-12-2012   #41
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :)

I predict a healthy dose of not Arian Foster at RB.

We'll get a lead then put the JV in to give poor Arian a rest.

23-0.
Old 11-12-2012   #42
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
I played this matchup on Tecmo Bowl.

It was not pretty.
brakos, how's that cat is predicting Texans VS Jags? I bet that cat poo twice on Jags.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #43
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
brakos, how's that cat is predicting Texans VS Jags? I bet that cat poo twice on Jags.
Actually they won, but that was with MJD and he had 3 rushing TDs... so much for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #44
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Trap game if I ever saw one, so fortunately it's in Reliant. But gotta think the Texans will be looking ahead to the Thanksgiving day game in Detroit and will also go into this Sundays game very flat after the big win in Chicago.
That's exactly my thoughts. If they are flatter than pancakes in this game, I won't be surprised.

But then again, I'm still waiting for that other shoe to drop. F'king Oilers.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #45
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Id like to see the offense really start to get on a more productive track 30-10 is absurd to think of and I think that would be a step in the right direction
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #46
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 163364 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans get up by 30 at the half and TJ goes in with the 2nd stringers.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #47
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected

A limerick to Arian Foster:

Foster's yardage is always impressive
His style of running: aggressive
We had not a clue
Of what Foster could do
So he turned our D manic depressive

Quote:
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
Old 11-13-2012   #48
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Poor Jax. Almost feel sorry for them. Almost.

Old 11-13-2012   #49
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Not smart to overlook a pissed off puzzy cat! Always been a bigger rivalry between us and the kitty's than us and the tittie's!!

21-9 Texans Worked for Bills game why not the Jags?! Most of the fans on this board thought we were gonna run all over the Bills and we failed to do so. NO game is ever a given. Besides, we have a hx of sucking against bad teams.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #50
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102895 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

19-6 Texans, hopefully get to rest Arian most of the game if Ben Tate doesn't hurt himself slipping into the training room.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #51
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
That's exactly my thoughts. If they are flatter than pancakes in this game, I won't be surprised.

But then again, I'm still waiting for that other shoe to drop. F'king Oilers.
I'm with ya Brother. I keep waiting for the eventual stupid loss...I don't think this will be it though.
Old 11-14-2012   #52
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected

I predict the Texans first play on Offense is a run.

This time last year, the Texans were getting their first week of practice without Matt Schaub under center. Luckily they had a bye week, prior to playing the Jags, whom they beat 20-13.

This time this year, the Texans are relatively healthy(minus Cush )
Pocket Hercules is OUT. Gabbert is IN. The Jags have health concerns in the secondary and are giving up over 4 yds per carry on the season.

My prediction is more of the same. Run the ball, milk the clock and pass when you have to. Defense will capitalize off Gabbert.

Texans roll to 9-1 on the season with a final score of 32-10 and NO INJURIES
Old 11-14-2012   #53
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 64171 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I'm not a Jaguars fan, but I am a Jaguars' fan fan.

TOP 52:00 Texans 7:00 Jags. Jags will have a full minute of hang time on 15 punts.

JJ still gets 4 sacks.
Old 11-14-2012   #54
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

I expect a lot of ANGER TIME!!!! I've walked out on every home game this season @ the 3rd quarter mark! I've never seen a team this bad, including High school football! That picture sums it all up...good looking women, sunshine, blue water and a ****ty football team. Plain Garbage will check down all day and look like Trent Edwards 2.0! JJ might take Garbage out? Then cue Henne for even more crap! This team is set for the 1st pick...don't screw it up, Jags! "I'm all in"...decline for Kline! Are the Texans going to wear those ketchup unis? Not necessary, we will assume the position Sunday! Jags 10, Texans 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
I'm not a Jaguars fan, but I am a Jaguars' fan fan.

TOP 52:00 Texans 7:00 Jags. Jags will have a full minute of hang time on 15 punts.

JJ still gets 4 sacks.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #55
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12237 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I predict a healthy dose of not Arian Foster at RB.

We'll get a lead then put the JV in to give poor Arian a rest.

23-0.
I hope you're right on this. We need to come out and jump on them early and often to give the starters some rest for the Thursday game coming up. I'm hoping Foster gets to sit out the entire 2nd half. If they come out flat, like some are predicting, that's not going to bode well for the Detroit game or for Foster's load. How much is going to have left in the tank for the Playoffs?
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #56
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
My Prediction?

Pain!
What does James Harden have to do with the Texans beating the Jags?
Old 11-14-2012   #57
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

I predict Anger will punt more yards that the total yards produced from the Jags Offense! Our only Pro bowler!
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #58
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Hey, punters are people too!

Quote:
Old 11-14-2012   #59
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291679 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
My Prediction?

Pain!
You say this every week.
But you never say for whom.

Seriously, count me in among the "Beware the Trap Game" peeps. I'm sure Wade-biak will try to keep the kiddies focused by reminding them this is a division foe we need to beat down...

I hope they take heed.

ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #60
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314445 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
You say this every week.
But you never say for whom.

Seriously, count me in among the "Beware the Trap Game" peeps. I'm sure Wade-biak will try to keep the kiddies focused by reminding them this is a division foe we need to beat down...

I hope they take heed.

Wadeiack will have 'em ready.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read