Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-07-2012   #61
hellbentforfootball
Rookie

Rep Power: 220 hellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chicago Game

Section 220...we...are...stoked....meeting friends and going out Sat AND Sun night....no matter what!!( and i think the weather is going to be awesome, for Chi-town anyway) GO TEXANS #Blue 242 Tailgaters
hellbentforfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012   #62
jerri311
Rookie

I'd like to meet up with some fellow Texans Saturday night. We are taking in a Bulls game Saturday as well.
jerri311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012   #63
Warrenmoon
waterboy

I'm Cesar
Warrenmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012   #64
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 56294 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Whiles they behold a greater than themselves,
And therefore are they very dangerous.
I rather tell thee what is to be feared
Than what I fear, for always...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrenmoon View Post
I'm Cesar
Sorry, couldn't resist.

There are still tickets to the game, if you can get there...

Join the party in Chicago!
Old 11-08-2012   #65
carsonhager
Rookie

Thanks for adding me to the group.
carsonhager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012   #66
brun861
waterboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Added you - please read the rules/description for the room.
Can you add me to the group as well. Last name almost identical to username.
brun861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012   #67
chartermember
Rookie

Hi everyone, long time Texans fan. I'll be going the Chicago game Nov. 11 with 3 other buddies.
We'll be sec 445. Lucky for us will be staying at my sister's house for the weekend.
Did go to the first Texans game in Chicago back in DEC. of 2004. Man it was cold. Game time temp of 9 deg. with wind-chill of -11! At least we won.
Would like to meet with other Texans fans in Chicago to hang out with. Can't wait. Go blue!

Yankee_In_TX can you add me to your group also. I'll pm you.
My buddies are planning to travel at least 1 away game each season. Thanks.
chartermember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #68
Harry Haynes
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Harry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respected

Ended up with 1 extra ticket to the game on Sunday. If anyone needs an extra, PM me. You'll be sitting with other Texans fans. Looking forward to meeting some of you at the game.

Last edited by Harry Haynes; 11-09-2012 at 04:55 PM.
Harry Haynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012   #69
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 56294 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Boarding now

Posted using Tapatalk from my phone. May contain errors.
Old 11-10-2012   #70
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 139897 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Just made it to the room. *whew*

Hope to see everyone tonight at the Green Door.
Old 11-11-2012   #71
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Mad, mad muthertrucking props to all of you who sat in that rain! DIE HARD status fo sho!
Old 11-11-2012   #72
ItsMyFault
It's on me.

Rep Power: 487 ItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respected

Hope whoever made the trip enjoyed one of the best cities in America. And yeah definitely props for you guys who took in all the rain.
Old 11-12-2012   #73
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 139897 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
Mad, mad muthertrucking props to all of you who sat in that rain! DIE HARD status fo sho!
Ted, Kathryn & Kay were all soaked. I was randomly fortunate that my section had the last 4-5 rows under an overhang!
Old 11-13-2012   #74
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Ted, Kathryn & Kay were all soaked. I was randomly fortunate that my section had the last 4-5 rows under an overhang!
Yep... :-( Front row wasn't a perk during that game.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read