Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-06-2012   #41
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub 20K yards passing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Lurv, you indeed presented some very valid points, great argument. In the same vain, didn't anyone in your lineage point out the dead end road that is arguing with a fence post? And that's what that cat's all about. Just kind of a kinda fella, I think.
Good point Dale. Well, he won't be stirring his pot here anymore.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012   #42
welsh texan
Lest we forget

Rep Power: 22601 welsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respected

The entertainment value was fantastic tbf. I actually really enjoyed his Calzaghe jibe and was even forced to do a google search to check that I hadn't missed the legend getting some kind of drugs bust or something. Wish I'd had more faith now.
We will remember them.
welsh texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012   #43
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
I'm somewhat disappointed he was banned AFTER I replied to him. I thought I made some good points in there. Although, he didn't like responding to me. Don't know why.
His response was everything you said was an excuse.
Old 11-06-2012   #44
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
His response was everything you said was an excuse.
Thanks for that.

Last I checked, the QB doesn't win the SB, the Team does. If other aspects of the team are not good, they won't be as successful as they could be. So no, they aren't excuses.

They are valid points.

Old 11-06-2012   #45
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
102 posts and not a single one worth the time to read.
Old 11-06-2012   #46
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Daaayuuum! I've never watched 804 in the green go red in less than 10 minutes!

Exploder, I think you've set a record. Congrats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder
Gonna have to change his name to "DaRepExplodes"
I have never seen a guy get repped right out of his screen name.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #47
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

OK so let's try this again.

Last week he needed 149 yard to reach 20K, this week he needs a whooping 51 yards.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #48
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

It's nice to be sipping on Kool-aid & reminisce about our great QB. But the fact remains, he hasn't done crap. It's all meaningless, until he wins in the post season & with guys like Flacco & Romo, sometimes that's still not enough.

To me, this is no different than the "Texans don't get no respect"

Schaub's been to the Pro Bowl, the rest of the league knows who he is. He'll get his props when he earns it & unfortunately for a QB that means winning in the post season.
Old 11-13-2012   #49
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by welsh texan View Post
He's regenerating as we speak! I smell a multiple account WUM, although we may have a silent minority who agree. How fitting we should get inundated by a single issue campaign bang on election night.

...aaaaand he's back in the red again.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #50
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 192752 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
This is the greatest day ever! lol

Make sure to check IP addresses on new users. I can't believe he actually got banned.
We really BANNED somebody?
Wow....
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #51
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
We really BANNED somebody?
Wow....
Yeah, DTE aka Datruthexplodes, was banned while posting in the thread, or maybe it was the one where he said PED's should not be banned....idk.

All I know is he actually got banned, which I have never seen before. But it was like a week ago. Time to move on.

Old 11-14-2012   #52
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, DTE aka Datruthexplodes, was banned while posting in the thread, or maybe it was the one where he said PED's should not be banned....idk.

All I know is he actually got banned, which I have never seen before. But it was like a week ago. Time to move on.
Slow the horses. He has not been banned. He has been put in time out. We try very hard here to get people to adjust to the community rather than ban them.
Old 11-14-2012   #53
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Slow the horses. He has not been banned. He has been put in time out. We try very hard here to get people to adjust to the community rather than ban them.
We have a timeout here?

That is awesome.

Old 11-14-2012   #54
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Quote:
We have a timeout here?

That is awesome.
Best we can do so far. We are still working on the internet ruler across the knuckles.
Old 11-14-2012   #55
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Best we can do so far. We are still working on the internet ruler across the knuckles.
SO once this time out expires, he can start posting again?

If that's the case, then how come all of his posts disappeared when it happened?

Would he even come back once it expires?

Old 11-14-2012   #56
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Quote:
SO once this time out expires, he can start posting again?

If that's the case, then how come all of his posts disappeared when it happened?

Would he even come back once it expires?
Consider time out being you and your posts being put in the closet. You're still there but nobody can see or hear you.

People are welcome back once they come out of time out. Whether they choose to and whether they reform their behavior is up to them.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read