Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 10-15-2012   #41
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football Woes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Watching the Texans get demolished on national television and being pissed as hell but knowing that the Packers just won me both my fantasy games.

It was a special kind of hell.
Ditto, had Rodgers and Nelson in two leagues where I was behind. Those two alone blew out one of my opponents
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012   #42
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 309459 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Had Jordy on the bench, which made him an auto-start in all formats.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012   #43
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Watching the Texans get demolished on national television and being pissed as hell but knowing that the Packers just won me both my fantasy games.

It was a special kind of hell.
I needed Jody Nelson to have a bad game.... i had 2 kinds of hell :banghead:
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012   #44
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
I benched Aaron Rodgers and Jordy Nelson this week against the Texans. I really thought the Texans were going to lock them down...

I started Vick instead so I still won, but I left 70+ points on the bench

That's the thing that's tough about playing matchups. There's a 50% chance you're going to get it wrong.

Seems like I've been getting it wrong 100% of the time this season.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012   #45
majestrate
Veteran

Rep Power: 6672 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTexans View Post
I needed Jody Nelson to have a bad game.... i had 2 kinds of hell :banghead:
This. Jordy Nelson got 41 points in my bigger league. I have Rivers and Demaryius Thomas going tonight, he only has Prater left. I'm down, 116-171. If Rivers has a game similar to what Josh Freeman did yesterday, and Thomas has a game similar to last week, then I've got a shot at winning.

Come on shoot-out with Thomas being the primary target!
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012   #46
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestrate View Post
This. Jordy Nelson got 41 points in my bigger league. I have Rivers and Demaryius Thomas going tonight, he only has Prater left. I'm down, 116-171. If Rivers has a game similar to what Josh Freeman did yesterday, and Thomas has a game similar to last week, then I've got a shot at winning.

Come on shoot-out with Thomas being the primary target!
I'm down by 30... I need Ryan Mathews and Malcom Floyd to dominate...
Old 10-16-2012   #47
Joeycharp89
Veteran

Rep Power: 651 Joeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respected

Bye week for Drew Brees and the best bye week QB I could find was Sanchez v the Colts. I wish my league-mates knew how to do counter trades. I can't get any trades going with them.
Joeycharp89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #48
SCOTTexans
All Pro

The BYE week is killing me... So i picked up Santana Moss 60 yards and 2 TD so far... Awesome
Old 10-30-2012   #49
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Won by .32 points last week... Lost by .62 points this week...

D@mn you Karma...
Old 11-02-2012   #50
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Already in a big hole thanks to playing against the SD defense in both of my leagues.
Old 11-03-2012   #51
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45572 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

The woes have really hit me. Take a look at the players on my team: Greg Jennings, Darren Sproles, Amendola, MJD, Jimmy Graham, CJ Spiller, Jeremy Maclin

The one common denominator: they have been or currently are injured!!!

My team is snake bit.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012   #52
corytx8
Veteran

Rep Power: 10147 corytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respected

Jimmy Gramm came back decent last week. Greg Jennings has been a huge disappointment for me, I finally dropped him. The cardinals have been hurting me that last couple weeks.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
corytx8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012   #53
Joeycharp89
Veteran

Rep Power: 651 Joeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respected

Steve Jackson, why you getting slowly replaced? Why must you announce early on you aren't extending your contract >.< Had my lowest scoring week last week. Traded D. THomas for a desparate need at RB (Rashad Jennings, ugh), but I traded him to the guy I was playing because I didn't think Thomas would do *that* well. Wouldn't have made a difference with how my team played anyway...
Old 11-04-2012   #54
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

I'm playing against Doug Martin.
Old 11-04-2012   #55
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45572 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

I traded away Doug Martin...
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012   #56
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 45767 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I'm playing against Doug Martin.
I have Doug Martin, Brandon Marshall & Aaron Rodgers. They have 109 of my 185 total points this week.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012   #57
Joeycharp89
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I have Doug Martin, Brandon Marshall & Aaron Rodgers. They have 109 of my 185 total points this week.
Dear god. I have Marshal, playing against Rodgers. The game is *very* close right now.
Old 11-04-2012   #58
texanprincess
Rookie

Section: 326
Rep Power: 0 texanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by corytx8 View Post
Jimmy Gramm came back decent last week. Greg Jennings has been a huge disappointment for me, I finally dropped him. The cardinals have been hurting me that last couple weeks.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
I feel your pain with G Jennings...he's on my team too. And this week I was bitten by the bye week...my best (not) replacement..Brandon Weeden...think he ended with 2 FPTS today. Bout ready to throw in the towel...
texanprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #59
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

With Aaron Rodgers on bye week, I dropped my back up and picked up Andrew Luck on waivers going against Jacksonville. I thought I was a genius when he had over 20pts with 2 rushing TDs...until...he threw a pick and then fumbled on a sack. He ended up with less points at the end of the game than he had midway through the 2nd quarter.

Bastid!!!
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #60
Joeycharp89
Veteran

I benched Steven Jackson this week, and I due to a series of unfortunate incidents I had no access to a computer or my phone to take Owen Daniels out of my starting line-up. What have I done....

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read