Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-12-2012   #21
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43308 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Unsportsmanlike Penalty on "The Bench" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
This is how rumors get started. Idexan made something up and typed it on the internet. Don't use a players name if you have no idea what happened. Next we are going to have posters doing rants on how Keo costs us games due to penalties and Keo will be forever branded.
I said "I'm thinking" Keo was the guilty party, I didn't say specifically he was flagged by the ref for unsportsmanlike conduct. I've been a big Keo fan from day one because in case you didn't know he's a University of Idaho product.
Anyway, right after the big play by Manning which resulted in a turnover, Keo came bouncing out on the field, it looked like maybe 10 or 15 feet beyond the sidelines which was likely a provocative move in the eyes of the refs ? And then the flagged came out.
I think one of the reasons Keo made the team and ultimately was selected as a STs captain was his enthusiasm and intensity. But he's just gotta learn to contain it, but don't make me out as a Keo hater/basher because nothing could be farther from the truth. Oh BTW, we won the game last night and perhaps Keo learned a valuable lesson.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #22
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10262 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

the camera showed keo out on the field without his helmet on. thats probably what allowed the ref to spot him, players always go onto the field after big plays...
Old 11-12-2012   #23
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
This is how rumors get started. Idexan made something up and typed it on the internet. Don't use a players name if you have no idea what happened. Next we are going to have posters doing rants on how Keo costs us games due to penalties and Keo will be forever branded.
So, you're saying it's all Keo's fault?

Old 11-12-2012   #24
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 62290 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

I heard OJ is wanting to talk to Keo about a couple of murders......
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #25
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
I heard OJ is wanting to talk to Keo about a couple of murders......
Oh, you was wrong for that. But I laughed.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #26
Mari-OWNED!
Bucco Bruce

Rep Power: 4281 Mari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
I heard it was Keo, and that he also moonlights as a French model. Read it on the Internet so it must be true.
Actually he moonlights as the Dark Knight...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gb-OblFsVk
Mari-OWNED! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #27
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
the camera showed keo out on the field without his helmet on. thats probably what allowed the ref to spot him, players always go onto the field after big plays...
That's what most of us saw, and why we're speculating Keo... but players DO do that a lot, so not sure why it was penalized there? Unless something else occurred that didn't show up on camera?
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #28
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Since Keo is a topic of conversation right now, he got baptized in my church a couple weeks ago. It was cool. I was basically the only person there who knew who he was when he got into the water.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #29
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Since Keo is a topic of conversation right now, he got baptized in my church a couple weeks ago. It was cool. I was basically the only person there who knew who he was when he got into the water.
Cool, I guess you can ask him next time you see him in church then.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #30
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43308 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
What's the denomination and is it in the Houston area ? Just him or wife and/or
baby ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #31
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 112924 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I heard SheTexan told Keo to do it.
I heard Keo eats kittens. Pass it on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #32
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
So, you're saying it's all Keo's fault?

I heard he went mid-field & went all gen-x on the head ref

Old 11-13-2012   #33
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Unsportsmanlike Penalty on "The Bench" ?

Just a few plays after that penalty Chicago had a pick and a player in a parka was like 10 yards onto the field high fiving, no call.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #34
silentassassin
Veteran

Rep Power: 2069 silentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I heard he went mid-field & went all gen-x on the head ref

Heard Kubiak on the radio say it was one of the coaches. He wouldn't mention who though.
silentassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #35
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Rep Power: 7456 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentassassin View Post
Heard Kubiak on the radio say it was one of the coaches. He wouldn't mention who though.
Heard this also on the way home yesterday, he said "let's just say one of the coaches got to excited".
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #36
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30851 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBlood View Post
Heard this also on the way home yesterday, he said "let's just say one of the coaches got to excited".
What did Wade do this time? We have to calm that fool down. Guy is a maniac!
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #37
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104409 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If I had to guess I'd say Kollar or Herring. Considering Kollar was being treated for a blood clot I reckon it was Herring.

I'm just basing it off my experiences during training camp. Those two cats are about as animated as any coaches I've seen.
Old 11-13-2012   #38
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 262563 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I heard Keo was instigating that coach early and often until the coach kinda lost it.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #39
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217185 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
We couldn't see Jack and the pick was nearly right in front of me. (behind the Texans bench at the 33). You almost never see these called unless the bench was yelling at officials.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Same here. I was behind the Texan's bench at the 45. It happened right in front of us and we didn't see what happened. We were just celebrating and then heard there was a penalty. We were like... whut?!
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #40
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I'm just basing it off my experiences during training camp. Those two cats are about as animated as any coaches I've seen.
As animated as Jon Hoke? WARNING: MAJOR flashback if you click...
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...t=12291&page=2

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read