Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-09-2012   #1
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 10 Texans vs Bears Video Preview

Texans vs Bears Video Preview

Good afternoon Texans fans! Good luck this week!

Em
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #2
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 10 Texans vs Bears Video Preview

I didn't hear anything about JJ Watt...

Some talk of the "defensive pass rush" but nothing specifically about Watt. He is going to give Cutler hell all night long...

I agree that special teams could mean the difference in this one.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #3
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans play well on the road in bad weather. So play execution will be much improved as it will have to be to handle an opportunistic Bear team. Good post once again even if I disagree with your prediction, afterall

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #4
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks Gang! My preseason Super Bowl pick is looking pretty good so far.. Texans vs either Bears/Niners/Giants.. Don't screw this up! Lol
Old 11-09-2012   #5
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
Thanks Gang! My preseason Super Bowl pick is looking pretty good so far.. Texans vs either Bears/Niners/Giants.. Don't screw this up! Lol
Stay in the truck. We got it.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #6
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for video Em. I am expecting a tough game. This game is depends on our usual O to show up. When our O shows up, we can control the clock and will be a long day for Chicago.

Houston O Good
Houston D Good
Houston SP Not good

Chicago O Bad
Chicago D Good
Chicago SP Good (Just kick away and avoid Hester)

Go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #7
clutch
Rookie

Rep Power: 960 clutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respectedclutch is a quality contributor and well respected

Great video as usual Emory..love your analysis of each team..agree with every thing except for the outcome of coarse.. Texans are gonna need to get to cutler..would really like to see Whitney Mercilus get more snaps..Look for JJ Watt to have a huge game..GO TEXANS BABY!!
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-09-2012   #8
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch View Post
Great video as usual Emory..love your analysis of each team..agree with every thing except for the outcome of coarse.. Texans are gonna need to get to cutler..would really like to see Whitney Mercilus get more snaps..Look for JJ Watt to have a huge game..GO TEXANS BABY!!
I think he's saying, the Chicago gameplan will be to focus on taking Watt out of the game hence prime opportunity for Brooks & Mercilus. Personally I would think Barwin will be the one who kills Cutler, stops Forte & keeps screen play's in check.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
Old 11-09-2012   #9
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I think he's saying, the Chicago gameplan will be to focus on taking Watt out of the game hence prime opportunity for Brooks & Mercilus. Personally I would think Barwin will be the one who kills Cutler, stops Forte & keeps screen play's in check.
One can only hope and I do but I don't discount Merciles in the least. Cat has very few snaps but from what I've watched thus far, I'm very impressed BL.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #10
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 93451 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

em diggy, you couldn't game plan a 2 yr olds birthday. Talk about simplistic drivel. I'm sorry I watched your Pop Warner breakdown for the 1st time in 1 1/2 foot ball seasons.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #11
EmDiggy
Veteran

Its going to be interesting to see how Mike Tice adjusts when the DL starts to get pressure.. It could be a repeat of the GB game if he doesn't. A lot of times, the Bears playcalling doesn't help alleviate some of the pressure off the OL
Old 11-09-2012   #12
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
Its going to be interesting to see how Mike Tice adjusts when the DL starts to get pressure.. It could be a repeat of the GB game if he doesn't. A lot of times, the Bears playcalling doesn't help alleviate some of the pressure off the OL
Kind of surprised you harped on Mercilus, he's only played 24 snaps this season.
Old 11-12-2012   #13
beerlover
Site Contributor

hate to tell you so Em but I told you so

2012 Draft was Mercilus
Old 11-12-2012   #14
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 181073 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
hate to tell you so Em but I told you so
Good call .... welcome to 10K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Kind of surprised you harped on Mercilus, he's only played 24 snaps this season.
Remember .... Em dont bother with stats so .... I doubt he would know that going in.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read