Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2012   #1241
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 147070 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Chicago Bears. 7:20. 11/11. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltfan123 View Post
impressive win even with OD out,maybe the espn big wigs will drink the
Who cares if they drink it or butt chug it we're for real and the other 31 teams know it.
Old 11-11-2012   #1242
Txn_in_FL
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 33753 Txn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Chicago Bears. 7:20. 11/11. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
We can sit our starters next week.
No thanks. The next one reads trap game all over it.
Old 11-11-2012   #1243
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

we played a team that came in havingforced 28 turnovers and a team that scores ridiculously on defense....and the weather pretty much killed any shot at going down field with any regularity...the only way we lose this game is if we turn the ball over like crazy & kubes made sure that wasnt an option by keeping the ball in foster's safe hands...anyone bashing the offensive gameplan in the second half has no clue.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #1244
The Third Man
All Pro

Rep Power: 11126 The Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respected

These are the types of games that build chemistry and confidence. These are the types of games you have to win in the playoffs.
The Third Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #1245
gwallaia

Rep Power: 88694 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Muddy uniforms. Muddy field. Chunks of grass stuck in their facemasks. That's a football game. (insert Tim Allen grunt)

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #1246
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 85971 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
we played a team that came in havingforced 28 turnovers and a team that scores ridiculously on defense....and the weather pretty much killed any shot at going down field with any regularity...the only way we lose this game is if we turn the ball over like crazy & kubes made sure that wasnt an option by keeping the ball in foster's safe hands...anyone bashing the offensive gameplan in the second half has no clue.
yeah I agree. The 2 INTs by Schaub were because of a wet ball...

Ground and pound. Bears had 9 in the box in the second half, knowing the Texans were not going to throw, and they still won...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Fitzmagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #1247
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Hahaha listening to Chicago 670 am they are ripping cutler bush and forte. Man it feels good
They are very angry radio hosts. Wow.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #1248
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 147070 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
Me too. That OL supposed to suck.
Maybe the dline couldn't get good footing but I really thought they eat the bears oline for dinner I too am disappointed by that but hŕppy with the win.
Old 11-11-2012   #1249
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

damm on the news the woodlands bar i didnt know they get down like that in north houston
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #1250
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21216 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Last 9 quarters...no TDs given up by our D. Only 1 in the last 12.
28 points given up in those games against 3 teams that average over 23 points a game, 2 of those average over 28.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #1251
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
They are very angry radio hosts. Wow.
The bufone host is a buffoon he's gonna have stroke. The bears had great field position most of the game and our d stepped up.
Old 11-12-2012   #1252
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Great win for the Texans!!!! I'm completely drained. The east coast sux for watching football.

I'm so proud of our team. I kept waiting for the bad old Texans to show up, there at the end. I guess Phillips has exorcised those ghosts!!
Old 11-12-2012   #1253
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Hey, I'm the one who was mad for Gary taking so long to figure it out in the first half.

Took him long enough. I guess the rain softened his skull enough that it finally soaked into his brain that we could GASP! win with running and defense!!!

Once he figured it out, he stuck with it the rest of the game. The toss to Graham for the FG setup was about as gutsy as he got all 2nd half, which was perfect IMO.

But he almost really screwed us over with all the passes to middle and deeper routes in first half. He almost didn't adjust in time. Agree?
Old 11-12-2012   #1254
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Hahaha listening to Chicago 670 am they are ripping cutler bush and forte. Man it feels good
This is hilarious. Thanks for the heads-up.

I can't decide which is more amusing: the host's near-cardiac moments or the ironic commercial for Trojan bearskin condoms I just heard.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #1255
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6656 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope Tate is back soon. That felt like a game he could have excelled in.
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #1256
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanExile View Post
This is hilarious. Thanks for the heads-up.

I can't decide which is more amusing: the host's near-cardiac moments or the ironic commercial for Trojan bearskin condoms I just heard.
And here I thought Texans fan overreact to a loss! I never listen to 610 after the game, but the callers can't be worse than Chicago's (I hope). You'd think the Bears are 2-7 not 7-2 listening to them.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #1257
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
But he almost really screwed us over with all the passes to middle and deeper routes in first half. He almost didn't adjust in time. Agree?
Nah, I don't agree. In the first half of the game, you still don't know what's going to happen. The idea is to put points up on the board. It's not until the second half, after you see their offense against our defense that you can say, "yeah we got this, run it."
Old 11-12-2012   #1258
gwallaia

Rep Power: 88694 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexCanada View Post
I hope Tate is back soon. That felt like a game he could have excelled in.
Good point. Although Forsett had a very nice run that set up the TD. But yeah, this game had Tate written all over it.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #1259
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135993 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Sometimes the ugly ones are the masterpieces
Exactly what I think.
Old 11-12-2012   #1260
Titans Sux 72
Veteran

Rep Power: 1720 Titans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Kareem had a helluva game also!!!
Titans Sux 72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read