Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2012   #61
X-Factor
waterboy

Rep Power: 0 X-Factor is a quality contributor and well respectedX-Factor is a quality contributor and well respectedX-Factor is a quality contributor and well respectedX-Factor is a quality contributor and well respectedX-Factor is a quality contributor and well respectedX-Factor is a quality contributor and well respectedX-Factor is a quality contributor and well respectedX-Factor is a quality contributor and well respectedX-Factor is a quality contributor and well respectedX-Factor is a quality contributor and well respectedX-Factor is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Chicago Bears. 7:20. 11/11. **Official GameDay Thread**

Hey Texans fans. Bears fan here.

Just thought I'd throw out my thoughts prior to the game.

-- First off, the time Schaub is likely going to have scares me. The Bears are going to play to stop Foster (i.e., Contain on the edges, blitz rarely) most likely, and Schaub is more than accurate enough when he's got time.

-- Daniels and Cody being out are going to hurt...possibly Daniels more so than Cody.

-- Alshon Jeffery is still out for the Bears, too. He can play. Cutler will probably target Marshall 1408929 times tonight.

-- Houston scares me. A lot. I think the Bears have the better defense, but it's close. I think Houston has the better offense, clearly. The game being in chicago may come in to play. Weather is supposed to be nasty.

-- Here's to good health for everyone tonight. Everyone party hard, be safe, and enjoy football.

I've always liked the Texans fan base. You guys stay classy.
X-Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #62
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Chicago Bears. 7:20. 11/11. **Official GameDay Thread**

Does Danieal Manning have a big game facing his former team??

Last edited by Texan_Bill; 11-11-2012 at 07:43 PM.
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #63
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Sloppy field. BALL CONTROL.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #64
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
Hey Texans fans. Bears fan here.

Just thought I'd throw out my thoughts prior to the game.

-- First off, the time Schaub is likely going to have scares me. The Bears are going to play to stop Foster (i.e., Contain on the edges, blitz rarely) most likely, and Schaub is more than accurate enough when he's got time.

-- Daniels and Cody being out are going to hurt...possibly Daniels more so than Cody.

-- Alshon Jeffery is still out for the Bears, too. He can play. Cutler will probably target Marshall 1408929 times tonight.

-- Houston scares me. A lot. I think the Bears have the better defense, but it's close. I think Houston has the better offense, clearly. The game being in chicago may come in to play. Weather is supposed to be nasty.

-- Here's to good health for everyone tonight. Everyone party hard, be safe, and enjoy football.

I've always liked the Texans fan base. You guys stay classy.
Thanks for dropping by.

I think both our defenses are top notch, so it's going to come down to our offense and your special teams. Honestly, this game is just to close to call. I hope no one in injured in the bad weather.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #65
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 13034 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Isn't the Ref Steratore the one that screws us on a regular basis?
Old 11-11-2012   #66
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 119538 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
They all do.

But seriously, I'm not thrilled he calling the game.
Old 11-11-2012   #67
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

When will this game start, geez
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #68
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
No Owen....damn. This seems like one of those games where Casey or Graham do something stupid (like fumble the ball or run a wrong route) now. Please don't be that way.
I really like both of those guys. We're fine with them, it's the WR position that worries me.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #69
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
You're thinking of Boger. LOL!

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #70
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 119538 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, NBC finally showed who the Bears are playing. That only took about an hour.
Old 11-11-2012   #71
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
When will this game start, geez
Now

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #72
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Damn that woman is hot.
Old 11-11-2012   #73
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

OMG, I love that woman
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #74
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
As a Texan fan you should be used to this by now. I'm not even watching the pre-game. Just posting here and playing computer games until the game starts. All the talking heads on TV aren't going to change the outcome of the game anyway.
Yep. I played BF1943 on XBL the past hour, just turned it onto NBC juuuust in time to see the pregame crew all choose the Bears.

Am hoping for a big Texans lead by halftime...to see them try to adjust their pregame choice into a pro-Texans spin.
Old 11-11-2012   #75
Showtime100
Got AJ?

I saw some Texans gear in the crowd. Houston is representing!
Old 11-11-2012   #76
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

Youngest team HOU vs Oldest team CHI intresting
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #77
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Game-Time! LET'S GO!
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #78
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Here we go Lesss do THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #79
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1298 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

OD is out...

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #80
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Not many here on the thread tonight. Is there a party nobody told me about?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read