Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-08-2012   #41
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster back on MEAT

Old 11-08-2012   #42
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 393216 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #43
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 121746 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't think this is a going forward re-evaluation/modification of his diet - and I don't think anything's gonna be much different in the next few weeks than the last few. I think it's more an acknowledgement that he hasn't actually been a vegan in the strict sense for a while now (if he ever was)...

Quote:
Foster was asked how the vegan thing was going Thursday , and he sheepishly admitted he’s strayed from the strict diet.

"Ah, I’ve been, ah I’ve been dabbling back and forth, but I just like to eat healthy," Foster said. "I’ve had meat since I said I don’t eat meat anymore."
http://www.khou.com/community/Confes...177981911.html
Old 11-09-2012   #44
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Is this still a topic of discussion? Jesus Touchdown Baby Christ. The Texans are 7-1, in large part due to Arian Foster hauling the rock up and down the field. I think it's safe to say now, if not before, that he can take care of himself. Meat, no meat, aliens, bananas, purple stuff, whatever. As long as he keeps the bows coming after drives, who gives half of a flying rats ass what he eats?
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #45
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 16087 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
I don't think this is a going forward re-evaluation/modification of his diet - and I don't think anything's gonna be much different in the next few weeks than the last few. I think it's more an acknowledgement that he hasn't actually been a vegan in the strict sense for a while now (if he ever was)...

http://www.khou.com/community/Confes...177981911.html
Yeah...sounds like he hasn't been vegan thus far. Kinda blows the whole, "lack of meat is what is holding him back" argument if true.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #46
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
Yeah...sounds like he hasn't been vegan thus far. Kinda blows the whole, "lack of meat is what is holding him back" argument if true.
hes having too much meat. he really should become a vegan or something
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #47
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 109604 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

It's mentally very difficult for anyone to stick to dietary restrictions like that, unless cheating affects your quality of life too much. I went two years without ingesting a single molecule of gluten, and I can't overstate the positive effects it had on my health, but now I'm at the point where if someone puts a fresh baked sausage-cheese-jalapeno kolache in my face, I cannot resist.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #48
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Now he's going to stay inbounds.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #49
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1794 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

Everything about this thread is ridiculous. I couldn't care less about his diet and I think it's sad anybody but Arian himself (and perhaps his wife) gives a damn.

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #50
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 281 View Post
Everything about this thread is ridiculous. I couldn't care less about his diet and I think it's sad anybody but Arian himself (and perhaps his wife) gives a damn.
It is important. Meat is good for your body!

Especially spicy meats.
Old 11-09-2012   #51
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
It is important. Meat is good for your body!

Especially spicy meats.
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #52
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Blasphemy!

You do THAT when you could have done THIS instead:

Old 11-09-2012   #53
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Blasphemy!

I was going for funny not awesomeness...
Old 11-09-2012   #54
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Stan View Post
I was going for funny not awesomeness...
That crossed a line. Repent and ye shall be forgiven.
Old 11-09-2012   #55
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Blasphemy!

THAT^^^^^^^^^ has been to every Blue Crew tailgate since the beginning! The "other" one is laughable, and the BC wouldn't touch it!! Not on my watch anyway!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #56
GP 
Go Texans!

A lot of people are getting butt hurt over this new development.

Arian has let them down. Here they've been fighting the good fight, putting haters in their place...and all along he's been sneaking meat behind their backs.

A lot of emotions running high today.
Old 11-09-2012   #57
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
THAT^^^^^^^^^ has been to every Blue Crew tailgate since the beginning! The "other" one is laughable, and the BC wouldn't touch it!! Not on my watch anyway!!
it was my way of sayin' that not ALL spicy meats are good for you...

Plus I think it's hilarious that VY has a brand of sausage.
Old 11-09-2012   #58
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Stan View Post
it was my way of sayin' that not ALL spicy meats are good for you...

Plus I think it's hilarious that VY has a brand of sausage.
Now I just want to puke. Thanks.

Old 11-09-2012   #59
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
A lot of people are getting butt hurt over this new development.

Arian has let them down. Here they've been fighting the good fight, putting haters in their place...and all along he's been sneaking meat behind their backs.

A lot of emotions running high today.
Lol!
All I see is that most folks are saying it doesn't matter what he eats.
As somebody already suggested, it doesn't look like his performance has any correlation with his eating habit.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012   #60
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 125380 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVckBuDPy-Q

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read