Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-08-2012   #61
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71024 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts/Jags

they better not say his arm was going forward
Old 11-08-2012   #62
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
i think i will mute the game when the texans play the colts, all they talk about is luck this and luck that. only time they didnt talk about him is on his INT, like that never happened.
Did you notice that fumble just now was a "coverage sack?" Yep, the new media darling is here.
Old 11-08-2012   #63
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Rep Power: 71024 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Did you notice that fumble just now was a "coverage sack?" Yep, the new media darling is here.
haha yeah these guys are cracking me up. The kid has done ok no doubt but i love how they are ready to send him to the HOF half way through his rookie season.
Old 11-08-2012   #64
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I haven't been able to watch the game, my HD channels are all messed up, including the NFL channel. I'm so ticked off at Comcast right now I could spit!! Talking to their customer service rep was like talking to someone in India. I swear I needed a translator! I'm DONE with them!!

Who won?
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012   #65
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I haven't been able to watch the game, my HD channels are all messed up, including the NFL channel. I'm so ticked off at Comcast right now I could spit!! Talking to their customer service rep was like talking to someone in India. I swear I needed a translator! I'm DONE with them!!

Who won?
Colts winning 24-3 with 12 minutes left. Get direct tv, i love it.
Old 11-08-2012   #66
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

jags score here and this might be a game, if D can step up !
Old 11-08-2012   #67
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Unabated refs!
Old 11-08-2012   #68
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Unabated refs!
shouldnt they of blown the off sides dead when they saw that the colts had a dead line to Henne ???
Old 11-08-2012   #69
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

chad henne time wait both of the jags QB's have a stash !!!!!!!!! LOL
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012   #70
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
shouldnt they of blown the off sides dead when they saw that the colts had a dead line to Henne ???
Yessir Ellis. If that happened to Scaub I would lose my mind.
Old 11-08-2012   #71
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post

Who won?
The day I got rid of Comcast when I lived down there was one of the top 5 best days of my life. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012   #72
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
i love it how u join other teams game threads, dont recall ever seeing u in any texans gameday threads.
A little off topic, but you'll never see me in a game day thread again. I've come to the conclusion it's bad luck for me to even look in one. Even as early as 12:01 am the morning of.
Old 11-08-2012   #73
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
A little off topic, but you'll never see me in a game day thread again. I've come to the conclusion it's bad luck for me to even look in one. Even as early as 12:01 am the morning of.
No fault by you there. I completely understand that line of thinking.
Old 11-08-2012   #74
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
as long as i make the Lets predict thread we are golden
Old 11-08-2012   #75
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

uggggg i hate flag football, why is a QB so much more special than a RB or WR ??? To me if he has the balls to run it than he has the balls to take a hit, it wasnt helmet to helmet. Wish i had lived in the 20's when they didnt even have face masks
Old 11-08-2012   #76
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

If the Texans can sweep the Titans and Jaguars and beat the Colts once that's 10 wins. I can't believe we'll lose 5 more times this year so I expect to take the division with at least 11 wins. If the Colts can top that in Luck's first year then they deserve to win it.

The Texans should not allow that to happen though. No excuse for allowing that to happen.

Also when we play Luck the refs are going to literally put a pair of handcuffs on Watt. They did when we played the Orlovsky led Colts last year and they'll do it again this season when we go to Indianapolis.
Old 11-08-2012   #77
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
If the Texans can sweep the Titans and Jaguars and beat the Colts once that's 10 wins. I can't believe we'll lose 5 more times this year so I expect to take the division with at least 11 wins. If the Colts can top that in Luck's first year then they deserve to win it.

The Texans should not allow that to happen though. No excuse for allowing that to happen.

Also when we play Luck the refs are going to literally put a pair of handcuffs on Watt. They did when we played the Orlovsky led Colts last year and they'll do it again this season when we go to Indianapolis.
one game at time lets just worry about da bears besides if we beat the bears there is a good chance we can go 9-1 before thanksgiving
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012   #78
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

are u kidding me with that crap,,,,,i say we put skirts on these guys and give them a flag. Hell give them madden and let them play as their self and continue to pay them millions. The league and all their new rules is going to run the game into the ground.
Old 11-08-2012   #79
TheDrifter
All Pro

Rep Power: 12840 TheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respected

I got alittle over 17 fantasy points from some guy named Cecil.

That is literally the most note worthy thing about this game.
TheDrifter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012   #80
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 19116 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Damn Luck, get some of that big money and get your teeth fixed..

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read