Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 10-22-2012   #61
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pick 'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Rats. If I had thought to make my Thursday pick I'd be undefeated this week with Chicago pending.

Ok, that isn't such a tragic thing but if that costs me an undefeated week I'm gonna water-blast the neighbor's cat.
Nice, I need Chicago to win so i can keep my #1 spot for the 7th week... I have had 6 people nipping at my heals every week...

Can ya'll forget to pick some so i don't have to second guess my picks everyday....
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012   #62
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I got the Saints over Atlanta, and I bet I'm right.
Old 11-13-2012   #63
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected

wrong thread.. meant for survival thread

The Steelers game was almost a spoiler... whew!

A lot of the big teams have been picked through. The weeks ahead should be fun. Thanksgiving week looks to be challenging.

Last edited by Trail.Blazr; 11-13-2012 at 02:28 PM.
Trail.Blazr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #64
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 354624 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I picked that game, too.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #65
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I got it right too...but I also took several gambles to make up ground....none of them panned out except for this one and it wasn't even all that much of a reach considering the rivalry and the Saints offense. So bottom line, I had a brutal week.

I think I'm not gonna gamble so much with the potential underdog victories this week...I need a good week.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012   #66
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I'm the only person in the world to have picked the jets to win today...

Got a perfect score so far this week, hope i get into the top 50 in all of yahoo. i have been right on the edge all season
Old 11-18-2012   #67
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTexans View Post
I think I'm the only person in the world to have picked the jets to win today...

Got a perfect score so far this week, hope i get into the top 50 in all of yahoo. i have been right on the edge all season
Eh... this has been an easy week so far. 9 people got 8/9 right so far, but you were the only one to call the NYJ upset and all the others. Congrats, I hope Yahoo gives you something cool
Old 11-18-2012   #68
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Eh... this has been an easy week so far. 9 people got 8/9 right so far, but you were the only one to call the NYJ upset and all the others. Congrats, I hope Yahoo gives you something cool
Thats for sure... Not to many upsets this week
Old 11-19-2012   #69
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 354624 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I picked the Jets, too, btw.
Old 11-19-2012   #70
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I picked the Jets, too, btw.
Nice that make 2 of us
Old 11-19-2012   #71
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Why I outta.......
Old 11-24-2012   #72
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Ok whats going on.... i have 117 and I'm not within the top 40? The 41st player has 116.....

The top players on yahoos home page is rigged
Old 11-24-2012   #73
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ok whats going on.... i have 117 and I'm not within the top 40? The 41st player has 116.....

The top players on yahoos home page is rigged
I believe they only list those in public leagues. Since we're in a private league they wouldn't show yours.
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012   #74
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I believe they only list those in public leagues. Since we're in a private league they wouldn't show yours.
Ah makes sense but that sucks
Old 11-29-2012   #75
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

What kind of records do you guys have?

Not going against the spread or anything but currently I'm sitting at 117-59.
Old 11-29-2012   #76
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post

I'm WAY out in front of everybody, but since I'm a public kind of guy it doesn't show......
Old 11-29-2012   #77
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post

I'm currently in 7th at 114-61. The leader is 124-51.
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012   #78
Showtime100
Got AJ?

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....klyperformance
Old 11-29-2012   #79
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

I'm 6th at 115-60
Old 11-30-2012   #80
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Totally forgot to make any picks last week and lost a lot of ground. Oh well.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read