Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-05-2012   #41
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chicago Game

Red will make a nice, obvious target for whatever they are throwing.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012   #42
TejasTom
Get #80 a ring!

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 33986 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrenmoon View Post
4 in section 248
What is everyone doing Saturday night?
In this very thread is the information you seek
TejasTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012   #43
ktfletch1
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 ktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
Dan is correct. Bears have both Navy & White jerseys. Red jumps out on the camera.
I made sure everyone in our group got the message!

For everyone traveling out Saturday morning - keep an eye out for the No Big Deal Tailgaters in the airport! We are flying out of United.
ktfletch1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012   #44
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 100796 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrenmoon View Post
4 in section 248
What is everyone doing Saturday night?
We are meeting up at 7:00pm on Saturday at The Green Door.
678 North Orleans
Chicago, IL 60654
www.greendoorchicago.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktfletch1 View Post
I made sure everyone in our group got the message!

For everyone traveling out Saturday morning - keep an eye out for the No Big Deal Tailgaters in the airport! We are flying out of United.
I'll keep a look out fo y'all. Which early flight are you guys on?
Old 11-06-2012   #45
ktfletch1
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 ktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
678 North Orleans
Chicago, IL 60654
www.greendoorchicago.com

10 of us fly out at 8:30am. Another part of our group flys out around 10 am.
Old 11-06-2012   #46
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Chicago Game

Quote:
10 of us fly out at 8:30am. Another part of our group flys out around 10 am.
Sound like Dan should add you to the FB group....
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012   #47
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Here's my blog post to give to people who are going:

Unofficial plans for Texans fans going to Chicago
Old 11-06-2012   #48
ktfletch1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Sound like Dan should add you to the FB group....
I was told to contact Ryan on facebook to be added to the Traveling Texans group, but never heard back. Was that the wrong person to contact?
Our tailgate group goes to at least one traveling game a year, I hadn't even known there was a group dedicated to traveling fans until this website. I'm so glad I finally stumbled across it!
Old 11-06-2012   #49
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I was told to contact Ryan on facebook to be added to the Traveling Texans group, but never heard back. Was that the wrong person to contact?
Our tailgate group goes to at least one traveling game a year, I hadn't even known there was a group dedicated to traveling fans until this website. I'm so glad I finally stumbled across it!
Is your name Cesar?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 11-06-2012   #50
hellbentforfootball
Rookie

Rep Power: 219 hellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respected

We are going..cant wait to meet up!! As far as dust-ups at the game, I'm not so much worried about during the game as I am after which is 10:30pm..I'll be in full Battle Red gear...it's on the way home I'll be on my best lookout for.
hellbentforfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012   #51
ktfletch1
Rookie

Quote:
Is your name Cesar?
Catherine (Kat) :o)
Dan is going to add me.
Old 11-06-2012   #52
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Catherine (Kat) :o)
Dan is going to add me.
Sorry - because of my days of playing FB games I get about 100 friend requests per week, hard to filter through and find the real people.

If I don't catch them right away they get buried.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 11-06-2012   #53
ktfletch1
Rookie

Quote:
Sorry - because of my days of playing FB games I get about 100 friend requests per week, hard to filter through and find the real people.

If I don't catch them right away they get buried.
No problem! I completely understand. I had to alter my FB settings after I stopped playing a game on there - it was crazy :o)
Old 11-07-2012   #54
carsonhager
Rookie

Anyone have a link to this Bulls on Parade FB group? There are a bunch of groups with the same name. My brother and I go to all the games and we're always looking to hang out with other Texans fans.
carsonhager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012   #55
Ltexans10
noob

I cant wait for sunday night. We will be flying out saturday morning at 6am from Hobby, hopefully we cant meet some others fans traveling. Go Texans
Ltexans10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012   #56
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carsonhager View Post
Anyone have a link to this Bulls on Parade FB group? There are a bunch of groups with the same name. My brother and I go to all the games and we're always looking to hang out with other Texans fans.
Added you - please read the rules/description for the room.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 11-07-2012   #57
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
678 North Orleans
Chicago, IL 60654
www.greendoorchicago.com

There is such a Marilyn Chambers joke there but Ima leave it alone.
Old 11-07-2012   #58
jerri311
Rookie

Headed to Chicago Friday morning. We'll be sitting in sec 103 row 1. Can't wait for this game.
jerri311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012   #59
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

My long johns will be there. Sadly, I won't be in them. Loaned them to TedC tonight.
Old 11-07-2012   #60
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
My long johns will be there. Sadly, I won't be in them. Loaned them to TedC tonight.

You, Dave, TedC and Kathryn have this really weird dynamic that I will never, EVER, understand. But I love y'all!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read