Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2012   #1
garza
Rookie

Default Coors Light Neon with Full Size Texans Helmet, Miller Lite U of H, and Heineken Neon

All neons are Brand New in the Box... Opened to test and take pics of neon lights... All prices are OBO... Just don't throw me some ridiculously low ball prices...

contact info: 713.501.8960 Call or Text...

Football background with the Coors Light Neon Light and Full Size Houston Texans Helmet...
Size is 29x25 inches...
$400 OBO

Miller Lite U of H Neon Light
Size is 29 by 29 inches
$200 OBO

Heineken Trade Mark Neon light
Size is 30x18 inches...
$175 OBO

Coors Light Texans $400 OBO

Miller Lite U of H $200 OBO

Heineken Trade Mark $175 OBO

garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012   #2
garza
Rookie

Default Re: Coors Light Neon with Full Size Texans Helmet, Miller Lite U of H, and Heineken N

$350 OBO the the Coors Texans!!!
Old 11-05-2012   #3
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 111406 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coors Light Neon with Full Size Texans Helmet, Miller Lite U of H, and Heineken N

As involved as you have been in Texanstalk I will offer you $100 for the coors light sign. I wouldn't normally offer that much but you contribute so much to this community I feel obligated to give you a deal.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012   #4
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Coors Light Neon with Full Size Texans Helmet, Miller Lite U of H, and Heineken N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
As involved as you have been in Texanstalk I will offer you $100 for the coors light sign. I wouldn't normally offer that much but you contribute so much to this community I feel obligated to give you a deal.

Mike
Now see, I was MUCH nicer to the guys who had the 'brother/cousin working at the Nike store' and they yelled at me!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012   #5
garza
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post

Mike
Sorry that's way too low...
Old 11-05-2012   #6
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

I love neon signs and love that Texans helmet one.

Not a fan of Coors Light but that is cool. I would be tempted to offer you something if my wife didn't hate neon signs so much.

Have you tried ebay or Craigslist? Neon signs aren't cheap and I would think you could at least get $300 for that thing.

Oh, post that here also http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95661

There are some members here working on some real nice Texans man caves. Maybe one of them would be interested.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012   #7
garza
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post

Oh, post that here also http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95661

There are some members here working on some real nice Texans man caves. Maybe one of them would be interested.
Thanks for the positive feedback... I see you're a longhorn... lol
Sponsored links
Old 11-05-2012   #8
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Coors Light Neon with Full Size Texans Helmet, Miller Lite U of H, and Heineken N

I would avoid E-Bay, shipping may kill the interest of anyone not local. My $.02.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012   #9
garza
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I would avoid E-Bay, shipping may kill the interest of anyone not local. My $.02.
Yea I'm scared of shipping...
Old 11-07-2012   #10
garza
Rookie

UofH sold...
Old 11-26-2012   #11
garza
Rookie

Heineken Sold...
Old 01-14-2013   #12
garza
Rookie

Texans coors light neon with full size helmet still for sale brand new in the box

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read