Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-13-2005   #21
bigcarlos
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lod01
You will be singing a different tune 1 year after getting that guy.

BUST in the NFL. You can bank on that. He is not an NFL caliber QB. Put him at WR and you got a playmaker.
A bust????? Okay Casserly
bigcarlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005   #22
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 42196 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach C.
Carr has alot of confidence in certain aspects of the game. Just look for a second people at the scoring drives. When we let Carr get back there and be aggressive he makes plays. I mean that is all he does is make plays. Did you guys not notice him fuming on the bench after not going for it at the end of the half or on the field goal down 14. Carr wants to be a winner the sad thing is he is looking to our coaching staff to see how and they are giving him nothing.....
He addressed that and the "fall" this morning on 610. First off with the sack, he said he didn't recall it and that he'd have to check out the game tape. But what he thought it was - he was spinning to avoid a rush, lost balance, felt someone on him (might have been his own player) and just dropped.

Concerning to go for it, he agreed with John (I think) that speaking as a QB - he always wants to go for it, but that he has to respect the decision of Capers as he's the HC.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005   #23
profan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddevil63
Its hard to make that argument on this board with all of the UT homers that think Vince Young will take us to the Super Bowl next year.
Don't know what board your looking at but i don't see that on this board It appears to me you have a little problem with ut and will try to get a little shot in whenever you can. I watch all of the ut games and consider myself a big fan of vince young, that being said, neither vince or any other qb could lead this team to the promise land with out current line, recievers, and coaching staff. Give DC a new coaching staff, new line, and one more stud receiver and then we will see what kind of qb we have in DC. He has too much potential for us to give up on him now.
profan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005   #24
Doom Capers
Veteran

I would rather see him fall down like that than get hurt.
Doom Capers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005   #25
College Texan
Veteran

I would like to see ya Carr haters react to 4 guys running to rip ya's heads off with only 5 barbie dolls standing in between. At least two of them are 300 plus and they all run under 5.00 in tjeir forty's. Besides that how much do you htink a D-linman benches and squats. now imagine you've been sacked by them over 100 times, you'll be lucky if your only in a coma. Let alone how many other times he has been knocked down which the sack count doesn't account for.
All im saying is you can't blame him for having happy feet at times and not getting a serious injury. The guy is a warrior and he's shortening his life span for us.
College Texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read