Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2012   #1
Cerberus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 100585 Cerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Mount Rushmore of the NFL

If you were commissioned to design a Mount Rushmore of NFL League greats (not players like in Dread's thread), who would you put on there?

Me? I'd start off with these three for sure:

1. George Halas
2. Al Davis
3. Paul Brown

But then I have a hard time picking the 4th person. In my mind, it would have to be between: Lamar Hunt, Ralph Wilson, Pete Rozelle, Vince Lombardi, Don Shula, Art Rooney and possibly even Wellington Mara. Would exclude John Madden, because it wouldn't be right having two Raiders on the Mount.

Who would you put on the NFL's version of Mount Rushmore?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read