Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-31-2012   #41
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 219370 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams Will Destroy The Texans!

Let me pull a GP here...

Mario's Agent: Hey, hey! Great season making the playoffs for the first time and all but you know what would put you over the top? My boy Mario.

Rick Smith: Hey, we'd love to have Mario. He was looking great until he got injured... again.

Mario's Agent: Yeah, yeah. Freak injury. He's already working hard (on Madden) to come back more explosive than ever. So... how much are you going to offer?

Rick Smith: Well. You know. We're kinda hard up against the cap. We're going to have to let some guys walk.

Mario's Agent: Yeah, yeah. But you've got some dead weight on that roster. You could cut Eric Winston and Andre Johnson and Matt Schaub and Arian Foster and you'll have plenty of space for my boy, Mario. They're all slackers who really don't contribute much at all.

Rick Smith: You know we had a great defense without Mario.

Mario's Agent: Yeah but you won a playoff game without Schaub.

Rick Smith: Or Mario.

Mario's Agent: So we're thinking about $200,000,000. That's not a hard number. Just a starting point for the negotiations.

Rick Smith: Click... buzzzzzzz....

Mario's Agent: Mario! They're not even making you an offer! They're just letting you walk!
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012   #42
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21813 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
And here in the BUFFALO NEWS are some more statement by Mario with actually some additional details revealed.

Mario Williams on leaving Houston: 'I had no other choice'
Mario is saying that now because he's feeling the heat in Buffalo because of that massive contract. In Houston, he had it made: not much was expected of him, and, he got a paycheck.

Had he really been burning to stay, he would have told his agent to cut a massive deal with Rick Smith. Instead, he went for the money (which I respect him for), and now he has to live with his decision.

What's worse is that he's ruining his reputation in Houston.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012   #43
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 183543 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

I represent Mario and am here to speak to you concerning his injuries.

CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012   #44
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Let me pull a GP here...

Mario's Agent: Hey, hey! Great season making the playoffs for the first time and all but you know what would put you over the top? My boy Mario.

Rick Smith: Hey, we'd love to have Mario. He was looking great until he got injured... again.

Mario's Agent: Yeah, yeah. Freak injury. He's already working hard (on Madden) to come back more explosive than ever. So... how much are you going to offer?

Rick Smith: Well. You know. We're kinda hard up against the cap. We're going to have to let some guys walk.

Mario's Agent: Yeah, yeah. But you've got some dead weight on that roster. You could cut Eric Winston and Andre Johnson and Matt Schaub and Arian Foster and you'll have plenty of space for my boy, Mario. They're all slackers who really don't contribute much at all.

Rick Smith: You know we had a great defense without Mario.

Mario's Agent: Yeah but you won a playoff game without Schaub.

Rick Smith: Or Mario.

Mario's Agent: So we're thinking about $200,000,000. That's not a hard number. Just a starting point for the negotiations.

Rick Smith: Click... buzzzzzzz....

Mario's Agent: Mario! They're not even making you an offer! They're just letting you walk!
Dude, that seriously had me crying from laughing so hard!!!

I might just rep you for that. Maybe.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read