Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-22-2012   #281
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: facebook posts by Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I like it when there's "real" news in there -- like when we've signed someone or made a deal for someone or something like that.

Otherwise, uh, no.
Agree with the "no" part. Like these guys care about anything but themselves. Some of you: grow up.
Old 09-22-2012   #282
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 155499 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Am I the only one who gives less than a sh~!t about their FB or Tweets?

I think I might be.
I don't tweet and you better stay out of my face.

I have enough internet exposure to my life just from this and a few other BBS's I post on. I certainly don't need more.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012   #283
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 60755 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

I dont know where to ask but how can we get the twitter feed on the front page updated? I mean I culd care less what Slaton, Leinart and Winston have to say anymore.

Need to add Wade, Schaub and our newer guys.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #284
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans & Titans renew their AFC South TNT rivalry Sun. at Reliant Stadium. Win 2 tix & 1 parking pass by sending us a pic wearing Texans gear w/something that’s better in Texas than in Tennessee. Be creative & email us at fanpix@houstontexans.com. View the best photos here http://bit.ly/UCpsrK & we'll choose a winner 9/27. Rules: http://bit.ly/RWd87S
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #285
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I think teams are getting too caught up in the ref "scandals."

To me, in the MNF game...both teams couldn't really move the ball at all against one another. For all the damage Russell Wilson did in the preseason, he hasn't made much noise so far in the reg season (not anything like what I expected, at least). And Green Bay? They look lost. Lots of mental errors.

So I think, IMO, they sort of created their own bad luck in that MNF game. And when you sort of gripe about not getting the right calls, it sort of becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy for teams like that. What happened? A really REALLY bad call at the end of the game, that's what.

I haven't seen the Texans players making any social media tweets or Facebook posts about the ref jobs out there. I know McNair, Smith, and Kubiak have probably already told their players that they are NOT to engage in the fireworks, but still...we're taking care of business and a lot of other teams who are struggling are just focusing on the negative.

The Packers look as lost as a blind goose in a blizzard out there. Rodgers looked bad in preseason, and he hasn't done much in reg season yet either. Will the Pack and the Saints find a way to turn things around? I dunno. I hope not.
Old 09-27-2012   #286
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Download the FREE Houston Texans Internet browser theme today for Chrome, Firefox and IE. Link: http://bit.ly/Qz3JAH
Old 09-27-2012   #287
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 52595 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

thanks for the link wolf. i'm liking the browser, but it's gonna take a while to adjust to the dark.
Old 09-29-2012   #288
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9597 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected

I didn't want to start a new thread but I got this picture from StephStradley's (aka TexansChick) twitter feed. Thought it was an awesome picture. She was having a caption contest.
http://twitter.com/StephStradley/sta...145665/photo/1

TexansBull is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012   #289
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 57173 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd like to see how that ends, who wins. Think PM is aware of The Cushmonster. I bet he started finding and pointing at #99 shortly afterwards!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012   #290
speedfreek
All Pro

Rep Power: 15013 speedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respected

Guess Keenum won the bet..

https://twitter.com/jamescasey86

EAT EM UP!

TJ
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012   #291
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 71966 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Brandon Harris‏@HarrisNOFLYZONE

Whole team eating chilli cheese dogs for lunch this is going to be a disaster n this next meeting
Old 10-26-2012   #292
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 48009 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Connor Barwin, dressed as a chicken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012   #293
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3605 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
thanks for the link wolf. i'm liking the browser, but it's gonna take a while to adjust to the dark.
yeah me too...great browser but taking me eyes time to adjust
Old 10-30-2012   #294
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 48009 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

"This is one of those days I could sit outside on a patch of grass and listen for earth."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012   #295
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 71966 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 10-31-2012   #296
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13094 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Why O' Why did you post that????
Great nightmares tonight!

Here I thought I was going to see something from a TEXAN and then I get to see something from, hell I don't even know what to call that!
Old 10-31-2012   #297
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
JM3, as in John McClain has 3 chins....

I'm using comedy to mask the awkwardness of this moment you've brought upon us, Hou-Tex.
Old 10-31-2012   #298
speedfreek
All Pro

Rep Power: 15013 speedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't quite know what's worse -- the chin full of pudding, or the man-boobs..

TJ

Quote:
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012   #299
Wolf
100% Texan

Bring the Houston Texans with you wherever you are on the Internet! Download the FREE Houston Texans browser theme for Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Features include breaking team news and more! Download here: http://bit.ly/Qz3JAH
Old 12-13-2012   #300
Wolf
100% Texan

I KNOW THIS WON'T HAPPEN.

For Christmas, I am wishing that the Texans get the first seed wrapped up and home field advantage through out. The chips fall where the Texans first game in the playoffs is a team not named the Broncos(let them battle with NE) and go from there.

That is all I want

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read