Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-18-2012   #1
ktfletch1
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 ktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Chicago Game

It looks like there are a quite few fans traveling to Chicago - we have a group of about 20 going - sitting in section 443, as this is the only way we could sit near eachother. I know this is a travel game offered by the Texans and we have also run into several fans in the stadium who say they are going.
Does anyone have any tailgate plans? It would be awesome to get a huge group of fans together. We are going all out in terms of dress and we can get pretty rowdy but we're a crazy nice group of fans -we just love to watch our boys play!
ktfletch1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012   #2
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 78404 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chicago Game

Check THIS thread. Also consider sending an IM to Ryan Dove on facebook...we've got a group called Bulls on Parade (Travelin Texans) where we've got contacts documents, meetup places, etc. He can add you to see the details.
Old 10-18-2012   #3
ktfletch1
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 ktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Check THIS thread. Also consider sending an IM to Ryan Dove on facebook...we've got a group called Bulls on Parade (Travelin Texans) where we've got contacts documents, meetup places, etc. He can add you to see the details.
Thanks! I went through that thread already, but didn't see anything about anyone planning a tailgate. But I am glad to see all of the fans going! We might buy whole new tickets the day of the game if they are cheap enough (I met a fan who bought tickets to the Jets game the day of and paid $54/ ticket to sit a couple of rows behind the texans!) I am going to check out the traveling fans page- we do a game a year, it would be awesome to hook up with other fans when planning.

Also, we'll be out and about the city before the game decked out (I'm sure I'll look beyond silly - tutu and all!), hopefully we run into fans early in the day, as well!
Old 10-18-2012   #4
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 378 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktfletch1 View Post
It looks like there are a quite few fans traveling to Chicago - we have a group of about 20 going - sitting in section 443, as this is the only way we could sit near eachother. I know this is a travel game offered by the Texans and we have also run into several fans in the stadium who say they are going.
Does anyone have any tailgate plans? It would be awesome to get a huge group of fans together. We are going all out in terms of dress and we can get pretty rowdy but we're a crazy nice group of fans -we just love to watch our boys play!
The Texans Hookah Tailgate will be in Chicago and they will have their own setup. One of the members post on here so he should be able to reply with more dets.

I will be tailgating with Bears fans that I know through PFUFA.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #5
ktfletch1
Rookie

Ok! Hope to hear from them - we'd love to chip in and tailgate with them!
Old 10-24-2012   #6
SuperRY
www.HDMIGuy.com

Rep Power: 0 SuperRY was voted MVPSuperRY was voted MVPSuperRY was voted MVPSuperRY was voted MVPSuperRY was voted MVP

I got my tickets. There will be 4 more in sec. 443.
SuperRY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012   #7
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 78404 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
The Texans Hookah Tailgate will be in Chicago and they will have their own setup. One of the members post on here so he should be able to reply with more dets.

I will be tailgating with Bears fans that I know through PFUFA.
I'd love to tailgate with the PFUFA folks if possible. Do you know if that's who Ted & Kat will be with as well?
Old 10-24-2012   #8
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

I want to go but tickets are crazy expensive.
Old 10-24-2012   #9
hellbentforfootball
Rookie

Rep Power: 219 hellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respected

We've got a total of 4 going..would love info for tailgating and any Saturday nite meet-ups
hellbentforfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012   #10
ktfletch1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperRY View Post
I got my tickets. There will be 4 more in sec. 443.
Awesome! We look forward to seeing you there!
Old 10-24-2012   #11
ktfletch1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanFan881 View Post
I want to go but tickets are crazy expensive.
That is why we ended up in the 400's, especially because there are 20 of us in our group. I told them next year we need to decide BEFORE tickets go on sale
Old 10-25-2012   #12
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 879 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

I was looking to go to this game because I found a groupon for a cheap hotel, but ticket prices are still sky high. Not sure if they will fall enough for me to be able to afford it
Old 10-25-2012   #13
SuperRY
www.HDMIGuy.com

Rep Power: 0 SuperRY was voted MVPSuperRY was voted MVPSuperRY was voted MVPSuperRY was voted MVPSuperRY was voted MVP

We're going to be TAILGATING in the Green Lot. It cost $35

Here is the link to buy prepaid parking:

http://soldierfield.clickandpark.com/apps/events
SuperRY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #14
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Rep Power: 378 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
I'd love to tailgate with the PFUFA folks if possible. Do you know if that's who Ted & Kat will be with as well?
Yes, Ted is PFUFA so he will be at the tailgate too. Call/text him for dets.
Old 10-26-2012   #15
ktfletch1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperRY View Post
We're going to be TAILGATING in the Green Lot. It cost $35

Here is the link to buy prepaid parking:

http://soldierfield.clickandpark.com/apps/events
Thanks! We will look into this lot, I'm not sure if we are going to rent a car or just take a shuttle to the game.
Old 10-27-2012   #16
itsdotcom
Rookie

anybody have an extra ticket I can buy?
itsdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012   #17
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsdotcom View Post
anybody have an extra ticket I can buy?
Have you tried stubhub?
Old 10-29-2012   #18
itsdotcom
Rookie

I got a couple tickets via seatgeek.com
itsdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012   #19
TejasTom
Get #80 a ring!

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 32888 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Just got my tickets section 214.

Posted using Tapatalk from my phone. May contain errors.
TejasTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012   #20
hellbentforfootball
Rookie

Rep Power: 219 hellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respected

weather looks like low 40's that night....no snow
hellbentforfootball is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read